Tattoos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing against Tattoos. If I would get one, It would be a little Turtle. The Tattoos I absolutely hate are..Ones with Naked people. One time I was at the beach and this lady had a Tattoo of a Naked angel on her back. It all dpends on how many you have and where you have it. 

~ChibiMuffins
I agree... For the most part I don't like tattoos with nudity. There are some though, mostly ones depicting Greek Mythological figures, that I like as long as they are in a place that would normally be covered by clothing. I actually spend a great deal of my time on ratemyink.com looking at tattoos... I really love them!

Getting a tattoo on your neck will most definetly hurt. Honestly, I would suggest getting it somewhere less noticeable and less painful. Like the other girl stated, if you try to apply for a good job later on in life, alot of them refuse to hire people with visible tattoos. It has nothing to do with THEIR personal preference, but they dont want customers seeing it and getting offended (some people think it is inappropriate to get tattoos and are offended by them -shrugs-) so I would suggest getting it in a place where it can be covered up by clothing easily, like on your hip or something where you can cover it with your pants/shirt or on your shoulderblade (thats where mine is) that way if you wear tank tops, you can show it off, but for work you can cover it. -shrugs- just my opinion, just worried it will hinder job hunting later on so trying to help out.

I really love tattoos. I think they're beautiful.

While I don't really like when people have tattooos covering so much of their body so that you can't see any skin, that's not attractive anymore, but that's an extreme.

I would love to have a tattoo, myself, but I like the idea of having a tattoo that's meaningful. You can get tattoos of anything, and they can be pretty, but the best ones are the ones that are well thought out.

I know we have a piercings thread, but I'm curious about your opinions on tattoos as well. Do you think they're decent? Indecent? Beautiful? Do you think they look bad?
I have never actually thought seriously about getting a tattoo until the past couple years or so, but now I think I'm interested in getting one. What I would love to get first is a Giant Vinegaroon in a great pose(done by a very skilled realistic portrait-type artist) on my hip. I know a lot of people think they are a big ugly bug(look it up they are like nothing you have ever seen before!), but they are one of my favorite creatures to keep, and I'm very drawn to them. And...you can bet no one else has a Vinegaroon on their body. :angry:

I would also consider having a full body portrait of my Quaker Parrot, Rima. She is so special to me and so beautiful, I would love to have an accurate color tattoo of her probably on my shoulder blade. Just like everyone pictures a pirate's little green parrot on their shoulder, I think it would be cute.

Another idea I have is a beautiful portrait of my blind goldfish, Chiffon, I have her story in my signature. She was very special to me as well, and people tend to hassle me when I tell them I would have her tattooed on my just like she looked in real life...having no eyes. They say it would be wierd and ugly. But, that is how I knew her for her entire life and I think she was beautiful the way she was!

Perhaps I'm open-minded to it because my Dad has tattoos, several guys I have dated have them, and so do some of my friends. My Mom wants one, too. But, I know people have strong opinions about them, so I would like to hear them!
I don't really like tatoos and I think that they look awful on you when you are an old person, but also in the UK you can get tatoo removal cream that in 6 months time, they fade away and dissapear, but I haven't said that there are still some very nice tatoos are there. That's just my personal opinion, but

I want tattoos.

On my left, inner arm by my hand. That area of the arm, i want a blue and black kite with many little monarch butterflies flying around it.

On my right arm, outer, i want a sad wolf's head. You know, when they look down, ears down.

And then on my back, i want tribal with silver stars. (lower back)

I don't really like tatoos and I think that they look awful on you when you are an old person, but also in the UK you can get tatoo removal cream that in 6 months time, they fade away and dissapear, but I haven't said that there are still some very nice tatoos are there. That's just my personal opinion, but
Link me to something like that.

That's insanely hard to believe.

^^Theres an ad for that kind of cream in my recent Cosmopolitan magazine. I was surprised to see it there!

I still want the 3 tattoos I mentioned before, but I want the full body and tail portrait of my Quaker Parrot, Rima, down the side of either my thigh or my calf. She has a long tail for a bird, and I don't w ant it to look warped.

I want the Vinegaroon bug on my shoulder blade.

I want to put the tattoo of my blind goldfish, Chiffon, on my hip, or just to the inside my hip bone on the front of my body.

^^Theres an ad for that kind of cream in my recent Cosmopolitan magazine. I was surprised to see it there!
I still want the 3 tattoos I mentioned before, but I want the full body and tail portrait of my Quaker Parrot, Rima, down the side of either my thigh or my calf. She has a long tail for a bird, and I don't w ant it to look warped.

I want the Vinegaroon bug on my shoulder blade.

I want to put the tattoo of my blind goldfish, Chiffon, on my hip, or just to the inside my hip bone on the front of my body.
Does it suck the ink out of your skin or something? o.o;

[SIZE=7pt]If you're planning on getting/have a tattoo, you better make sure that you like it for a very long time. [/SIZE]

Because it's going to be on you for a very long time, unless you remove it, which is quite an expensive procedure.

And have permission if you're still young.

Think about all of the trouble you could get in if you did'nt. 0.o

So take your pick. Just make sure that you like the designe you're choosing.

I'm just thinking, won't tattoos on an Old Lady/Man (which is going to be you later on in life) look a little funny? Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love tattoo's I would love to have one when im older- of course, still have to think it out. Preferably something small on my right wrist or left shoulder blade, where I can cover it up all the time.

i like tattoos, and i think i want one. as long as they're tasteful, i like them. like, i would'nt want "PROPERY OF TT" tattooed to my arm or something xD i think i might want a small set of angel wings somewhere or something like that.

i like tattoos, and i think i want one. as long as they're tasteful, i like them. like, i would'nt want "PROPERY OF TT" tattooed to my arm or something xD i think i might want a small set of angel wings somewhere or something like that.
You have to admit, that would be pretty funny to see on someone walking down the street XD

its up to you if you want one. but my opoinion would be ouch!!!! i hate needles

If you have them the rest of your life, what's the point?

The three P's for disliking ink tattoos:

-Permanent

-Poisonus

-Painful

Maybe an airbrush tattoo is better, they come off in two weeks. And they're cute. ^_^

With my opinions and ideas,

Wugnut

Maybe an airbrush tattoo is better, they come off in two weeks. And they're cute.  :)
omg, I had a beautiful air brush pink butterfly on my shoulder. I got it at shlitterbaun.(sp?) It was PRETTY! If i ever got a tattoo i'd get one just like that.

I probably would never get a tattoo though. :l

I only want to get one tattoo when I'm an adult. I don't like tattoos that much though because I heard they hurt alot. And even if you get them removed you can't get them completely removed. But if I do get a second one I am going to get it on my back right above my butt.

Im getting another tattoo! Im getting a monkey with my sons name under it. I have been arguing with myself over this for 2 years, and I have finally decided I want it. It will be small, probably no more than 2 inches tall and it will be on the under side of my arm (between elbow and wrist) or on the side of my calf. It will be spiffy. I will post pics when I get it, should have it in the next week or so.

SK just got a new tattoo recently too, it looks AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back