Tattoos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly dislike tattoos. Don't flame me - that's my opinion! It's just not my style. Having something permanent put on your skin by a complete stranger that is very costly to remove?! No thank you.

[SIZE=7pt]Heh. I like tattoo's now, well I still wouldn't get one.[/SIZE]

But Bill has three and they are all hot. He has a tokio hotel symbol on the back of his neck (oowch!) Freiheit89 (freedom) on he arm, and a star on his.. lower stomach, hip area. 8)

I'm only fourteen and I live under my parents' roof so they only allow me to get Henna tattoos, and the only place I know of that makes Henna tattoos is at Hampton Beach, and my family only goes there once a year.

I got another tattoo mid June X3 I think the 14th.
Love of Music

I'm considering getting another with Char when she gets her monkey :3
But it would be way awesomer if it had viola cleff over it saying "PWN". O:

Haha, I told you guys in chat you should get a mimitchi. :ichigotchi:

Sweet Kandi and Charleene, both of your tattoos are simply awesome.

I love how on the "Love of Music" (Sweet Kandi's) tattoo the bass clef on the right and the upside down treble clef ont he left makes a heart. That's so creative, so beautiful.

The monkey tattoo is so adorable. I like the seams and stitches on the monkey.

I know we have a piercings thread, but I'm curious about your opinions on tattoos as well. Do you think they're decent? Indecent? Beautiful? Do you think they look bad?
I have never actually thought seriously about getting a tattoo until the past couple years or so, but now I think I'm interested in getting one. What I would love to get first is a Giant Vinegaroon in a great pose(done by a very skilled realistic portrait-type artist) on my hip. I know a lot of people think they are a big ugly bug(look it up they are like nothing you have ever seen before!), but they are one of my favorite creatures to keep, and I'm very drawn to them. And...you can bet no one else has a Vinegaroon on their body. :)

I would also consider having a full body portrait of my Quaker Parrot, Rima. She is so special to me and so beautiful, I would love to have an accurate color tattoo of her probably on my shoulder blade. Just like everyone pictures a pirate's little green parrot on their shoulder, I think it would be cute.

Another idea I have is a beautiful portrait of my blind goldfish, Chiffon, I have her story in my signature. She was very special to me as well, and people tend to hassle me when I tell them I would have her tattooed on my just like she looked in real life...having no eyes. They say it would be wierd and ugly. But, that is how I knew her for her entire life and I think she was beautiful the way she was!

Perhaps I'm open-minded to it because my Dad has tattoos, several guys I have dated have them, and so do some of my friends. My Mom wants one, too. But, I know people have strong opinions about them, so I would like to hear them!
[SIZE=14pt]I think they can be beautiful, some can be unorthedox. [/SIZE]

SK: I am envous of your tatto! Its soooo cute!

Anyway, I'd probably get something like SK got and maybe a Flute and a Trombone cross. ;D Maybe a mini Bass and Treble clef.. or music notes like on sheet music! xD Many... Many years to come for me! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
if people want to get tatoos and they know it might cause skin problems in the future then so be it. if people want to get a tatoo just because they think its cool they should think again. i am not an expert on tatoos but some of them cause bad side effects so unless you truly know about them, don't get one. personally, i am not against it; people have the right to do what they want even if there is a 50-50 chance nothing will happen to them afterwards but it is always better to be careful. i watched a program which showed how people get tatoos and it looks... painful. my parents are against tatoos saying that they look ugly and they think everyone who has a tatoo are punks. (no offense to people who have one or likes them) but i don't have a clear opinion on them.

I'm planning on getting 3 stars on my neck like Daisy De La Hoya! :) Not on the back of my neck, infront of it. I can't wait. x3

I think tattoo's are beautiful, and they express who you are.

I Like tattoos :lol: I probaly would get a little pink heart on my shoulder with Meowth's name in it (My Kitty), but after I get married. Could you imagine walking down the aisle with a tattoo?! Gawd! That would be weird! :)

i personally think that tattooing is an art form. It is more like a beautiful drawing on your skin that can not be erased without surgery.~

Naaa. No offence to anyone who has tattoos, but I kinda sorta don't like 'em.

There are some that look pretty cool... but some people just go waaaay overboard with tattoos.

I don't plan on getting any. Ever. The only tattoos I've gotten are the washable ones that come in the cereal boxes. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back