TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teri grabbed some tacos and nommed them. Spotting the marshmallows she brought in earlier, she had an idea. She went to the kitchen with the marshmallows, and made herself a marshmallow taco! (lolwut) She came back into the room and said "Who wants a marshmallow taco?! Go make it yourself!"

"MARSHMALLOW TACOS ARE GREAT! EVERYONE SHOULD GO HAVE ONE!" Teri yelled, then she found an apple and a stick and stabbed the apple. Because she's just that crazy.

"this party is getting way to crazy" she said. as she asked if the party could be over

"ok party in her room then!" she said as she brought everything with her.

FORM:

Name: Blue

Age: Wouldn`t you like to know. (sorry, apostrophe key is being stupider than ever :U)

Country of origin: (don't question this) Fill in the blank: Teri x C____

Looks: (May post pics, if not, description)

eating-watermelon-like-a-boss.jpg
Personality: Fair, crafty, occasionally loud, obsessed with lots of random things, derp.

One word to describe yourself: Habenero!

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: OH YEAH? I LOVE BEING A RAIIINNNBOOOWW UNICORN

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Sure.

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: I'll tell if you tell me if you do.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: adkjfnskjdnA sdfkuheriuh NO.

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: France...?

I LOVE YOU MAN: I LOVE YOU TOO BROSKI, GIMME A HUG

Other: I am slightly lazy so I might not post that often.

Thresh will rule the world: And Finnick will help him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"SHALL WE HAVE HARD OR SOFT TACOS?!" Kiki demands. "EVERYONE, RAISE YOUR LEFT HAND IF YOU WANT HARD TACOS AND RAISE YOUR RIGHT HAND IF YOU WANT SOFT TACOS!" Kiki raised her right hand because hard tacos suck.

Teri ran into Jeressa's room with all her stuff, including the apple and the stick. She continued to stab the apple, while yelling "I AM STABBING AN APPLE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back