TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt announces "I'm back sorry I had to leave to do stuff but I'm back!" (I left my laptop at my house and just got it back... Too bad Matt left his 3Ds at his grandmother's along with a whole bunch of other stuff.... So I have to wait till next week to get it back.... Stupid A.D.D! $#!% )

"SOFT TACOS IT IS!"

Kiki sets to work making enough soft tacos to feed an army, and uses all sorts of ingredients such as marshmallows, potatoes, and chocolate. But not onions! Kiki just hates onions!

" I had way to many marshmellow Tacos" as she runs around the house like a crazy person because she so hyper

"From now on we have a one marshmallow taco limit!" said Teri, "We don't want people at risk of hurting themselves in hyperactivity!"

Last edited by a moderator:
FORM:

Name: Doomer

Country of origin: Australia

Looks: 1.6something meters tall, short to medium length black hair. Don't have a picture so I'll post a picture of DoomGuy instead. :)

455px-Doom3_protagonist.jpg
Personality: Generally helpful, strong sense of right and wrong, against injustices and stuff

One word to describe yourself: DOOM

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: No

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Yes

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: No

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: No

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: France! Ahonahonhonohonn...

I LOVE YOU MAN: No

Other: No

Thresh will rule the world: No

**Eats GOOGLE TACOS** **memeshiba bean pops out**

"Hello did you know that Google means infinate which is how Google got it's name" says the bean

**Matt turns white** "I'm done eating marshmellow taocs**

(XD I watched that last night)

Teri turned around "OMG IT'S A MAMESHIBA THEY'RE SO CUTE!" she exclaimed.

Doomer sees the mameshiba. A little bean-shaped puppy dog? :) "Are there kitty-kat versions of mameshibas...mamenekos?" says Doomer.

Teri looked up from the cute little bean-dog. "Huh? Mamenekos? No, I don't think so. But if there were I bet they'd be really cute!" she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back