Teachers! mainly female topic mature boys allowed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_forever!

Reaction score
Hi I have seen this in the depression topic posted by some one.

Should girls have the right to use the loo when they need it?As if theyre on their period and they have a heavy flow it could get embarrasing...not to mention messy

I want some pros and cons form people_

Pros

You wont die of embarresment

You wont get any stains

Cons

Some girls will go for the sake of it and they dont need the loo

Lads will think its unfair.

Well I think girls and boys should be allowed to go whenever they want. Sure girls have periods and need to change to keep clean, but if a boy was desperate for the toilet and he wasn't allowed to go because boys don't have periods is unfair.

In my College your allowed to use the bathroom whenever you want. And at my old High School it was the same except you had to ask first [boys & girls], it's the same in the Primary School I helped out in - If you don't let them go theres a big chance they'll pee themselves. Also both genders can have bladder weakness and need to use the bathroom more frequent.

It really bugged me at School when the teacher would say "You should have gone at dinner" but maybe they didn't need to go at dinner..

well I do, BUT I DONT TALK ABOUT IT :)
Well DON'T go on the topic then. The title clearly said 'Let girls use the loo' so obviously it had something to do with urinating etc.

Nobody forced you to come onto the topic so there is no need to say 'ewewewew'.

I hate when people go "EW! DON"T SAY THAT IN THIS TOPIC!" :eek: :eek:

anyway, I think girls AND boys should be able to go whenever they want.

well sorry!!! >:|
Is it just me, or do I see a lack of sincerity?

This is Seriously Non TamaTalk, the forum for serious discussions not about tamagotchis. Don't come into this section if you aren't prepared for this type of discussion.

I think people in school, girls and boys alike, should be allowed to leave for the restroom anytime as long as they tell the teacher where they're going first. I can see how it's sometimes a pain for the teacher because they have to teach a class and they want everyone to get the same information, but if the student misses anything s/he can ask a friend in her/his class.

Don't most if not all schools have an open policy on the bathroom? All through school, we were always allowed to go when ever we wanted to. I even have one of my old hall passes for that. :eek:

Then you can go between classes for those schools where you change rooms and get that 5 minutes between classes.

Our school was pretty open about using the restroom, also. And we had 5 minutes between classes, too... Sometimes 5 minutes isn't enough, but if you get to the classroom and tell the teacher you need to use the restroom so they know if you're a few minutes late, it's not a big deal normally.

I guess I'm not used to an overly strict school.

I dont quite understand...I can go WHENEVER I want. (But I dont)

My friend goes like 10 times an hour...

I think also girls and guys should go whenever they wanted, but if you think about people (including me, hehe) may take advantage of it and just hang out in the bathroon for 15 minutes.

WOW! You posted this right as I'm having my period. AHMAZING! xD

Well, I know what it feels like to have a leak. You have to pull you shirt down all the time so nobody will see. I don't have ANY time to change my pad during the school day. Just 8 hours of discomfort and feeling blood pass through. UGH! The teachers don't let you go, and you only have 4 minutes to get books from your locker and run to class.

At my school, you are mostly allowed to use the bathroom as long as you ask, a teacher signs your pass, and you sign the sign out sheet. If you abuse the privledge, than you won't be allowed to go anymore.

I have a story... it is a little embarrising but it stays well on topic.

I was in 3rd grade in elementary school. It was after lunch and we were playing Spelling Battle. I was desperate to use the bathroom, but my teacher said not until I was done with the game. I tried argueing and saying that I had to go NOW but it didn't get me anywhere. I was forced to go back and play Spelling Battle ship. I was playing with my friend, so she sympithized and understood. I could not focus on the game at all and was having some leak out. She helped me quickly finish the game and so I went back to the teacher to beg her to let me use it. I was about to freakin' pee myself any second. But she said not until the whole class was finished.

When everyone was done, she said, "Katherine, you may use the bathroom now." But it was too late, I already wet myself. :)

It was aweful.

Cinderpelt♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Your lucky at my school and the primary school it was should have gone at dinner/break I mean what if drinks go straight through you and you come in for dinner and you need to go to the loo.(when you gotta go you gotta go)

Some poor kid soiled himself twice 2 years ago but he was one of the ...not very bright kids no offence to him.

At my school, you are mostly allowed to use the bathroom as long as you ask, a teacher signs your pass, and you sign the sign out sheet. If you abuse the privledge, than you won't be allowed to go anymore.
I have a story... it is a little embarrising but it stays well on topic.

I was in 3rd grade in elementary school. It was after lunch and we were playing Spelling Battle. I was desperate to use the bathroom, but my teacher said not until I was done with the game. I tried argueing and saying that I had to go NOW but it didn't get me anywhere. I was forced to go back and play Spelling Battle ship. I was playing with my friend, so she sympithized and understood. I could not focus on the game at all and was having some leak out. She helped me quickly finish the game and so I went back to the teacher to beg her to let me use it. I was about to freakin' pee myself any second. But she said not until the whole class was finished.

When everyone was done, she said, "Katherine, you may use the bathroom now." But it was too late, I already wet myself. :furawatchi:

It was aweful.

Cinderpelt♥
aww that awful!!!!! Just wondering old teachers are stricter was she one of the old teachers?(yet I had a young one and she was the worst ive ever had she yelled in my ear defeand me and she was yelling at another girl!)

aww that awful!!!!! Just wondering old teachers are stricter was she one of the old teachers?(yet I had a young one and she was the worst ive ever had she yelled in my ear defeand me and she was yelling at another girl!)
Yes, she was older.

Cinderpelt♥

WOW! You posted this right as I'm having my period. AHMAZING! xDWell, I know what it feels like to have a leak. You have to pull you shirt down all the time so nobody will see. I don't have ANY time to change my pad during the school day. Just 8 hours of discomfort and feeling blood pass through. UGH! The teachers don't let you go, and you only have 4 minutes to get books from your locker and run to class.
Why don't you just change it at recess or lunch?

At my school we can go just as long as our teacher signs our school diary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back