Teachers! mainly female topic mature boys allowed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had a teacher for a few years that just wouldn't let you go. I had a science teacher last year that said right from the get-go that he would not let anyone go to the bathroom in his class. He said if you showed a up just a few minutes late because you were using the bathroom that it was okay. But once a girl really had to go and she asked at the begining of class so he let her go.  

I don't have the same teacher for 3 hours like you said in your post. I'm in 8th grade now, and our class periods are about 40 minutes long. :)

Cinderpelt♥
Well that was DMC, which is in school suspension. I'm in a boring room all day xP

C~M

I have a teacher who is horrible. She never let the guys go to the bathroom either. Luckily I don't need to go to the bathrooms during class. I got during recess, lunch or when I get home. I usually go before school

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! You posted this right as I'm having my period. AHMAZING! xDWell, I know what it feels like to have a leak. You have to pull you shirt down all the time so nobody will see. I don't have ANY time to change my pad during the school day. Just 8 hours of discomfort and feeling blood pass through. UGH! The teachers don't let you go, and you only have 4 minutes to get books from your locker and run to class.
Same here, with the coincidence, and the situation.

I say that you should go BEFORE class starts or AFTER it ends. That way if you're changing your pad, and the teacher says, "WHERE WERE YOU?!" You can whisper in their ear that you were changing, and I swear they'll sink down and go, "Oh.", because no female teacher can punish you for that. I use it when I'm changing and I'm late. If it's a male teacher, I'm sure they'd understand as well, but they might go, "Er... okay... just sit down....". Their face is PRICELESS!! :D

All I'm sayin' is that DON'T SWEAT IT CHICA! :D (Chica means "girl" in Spanish. :) )

Hope I helped!!

~Alimania

I have many men teachers in my school t.t

I usually use a megan heavy pad when that happens.

Well that was DMC, which is in school suspension. I'm in a boring room all day xP
C~M
Oh. Sorry! I've never actually had in school suspension, but it is in the school's basement and everyone says it is like a dungeon. o_O

I almost got in-school the other day (on my BIRTHDAY) for wearing a thin strapped shirt and a little bit of my bra strap was showing. Everyone else does it. And we have no air conditioning in our school! It was the new principal, she is a monster. I swear. Everyone hates her so it isn't just me. I told her I had a hoodie in my locker and I'd put it on over top. I did in the halls so she didn't say anything if she saw me. But of course, I took off in the classroom. :p

Sorry for the off-topicness.

Cinderpelt♥

In my school, if in the middle of a class if you need to use the bathroom, omg the LECTURESS!!!! here is one that is given by the WORST computer teacher in the world, mrs.madack (DIE!!):

"how DARE you try to leave during my class!! I don't work here to sit at this desk and let INVOLENTS like YOU to go to the bathroom! Between classes, there are 3 minutes for that very purpose of useing the bathroom.." ect ect

AND THE FUDGING BATHEROOM IS RIGHT ACROSS THE HALL!and about the part of having 3 minutes to use the bathroom: It is a big school. In those three minutes we have to RUN to the next class with all of our might. i hate that teacher. here is another thing she did to a girl named Rose who had to go to the nurse:

Rose: Mrs. I relly have to go to the nurse

Teacher: WHY?!?!? just so you can miss my class and spend your time wondering around?!?!

Rose: no miss you don't understand I-

Teacher: I DON'T CARE!! You sit back down and USE YOUR BRAIN!

Rose: I-

Teacher: YOU ARE GOING TO-

Rose: *falls to floor passed out*

she needed the nurse because she is diabetic and was low on suger. She was ok after this. But of course, mrs.madack know the principle and was only suspended for a month.

But over all, most teachers just ask "is it an emrgancy?" and let you go :p

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that teacher sounds horrible! Jeez shouldn't teachers know about students who are diabetic? Wow, I'm glad I don't have her as a teacher! o.o'

In my school, if in the middle of a class if you need to use the bathroom, omg the LECTURESS!!!! here is one that is given by the WORST computer teacher in the world, mrs.madack (DIE!!):
"how DARE you try to leave during my class!! I don't work here to sit at this desk and let INVOLENTS like YOU to go to the bathroom! Between classes, there are 3 minutes for that very purpose of useing the bathroom.." ect ect

AND THE FUDGING BATHEROOM IS RIGHT ACROSS THE HALL!and about the part of having 3 minutes to use the bathroom: It is a big school. In those three minutes we have to RUN to the next class with all of our might. i hate that teacher. here is another thing she did to a girl named Rose who had to go to the nurse:

Rose: Mrs. I relly have to go to the nurse

Teacher: WHY?!?!? just so you can miss my class and spend your time wondering around?!?!

Rose: no miss you don't understand I-

Teacher: I DON'T CARE!! You sit back down and USE YOUR BRAIN!

Rose: I-

Teacher: YOU ARE GOING TO-

Rose: *falls to floor passed out*

she needed the nurse because she is diabetic and was low on suger. She was ok after this. But of course, mrs.madack know the principle and was only suspended for a month.

But over all, most teachers just ask "is it an emrgancy?" and let you go ^_^

~Reanna
Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back