*teary eyed* Look!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my Very Hurtful words. I will tell you one thing though, He is just plain Jealous! You make such fab vids that he says the opposite to make you feel bad because hes Jealous! Dont listen to a word he says.

-RS

MAN THAT IS RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! There being THAT mean just because they think your videos stink?

No need to try harder.My dad says you shouldnt believe the bad things people say. If someone says Im stupid, I dont really care as long as I know Im not stupid. So just dont mind those ppl.

Ignore him. If you reply back, you may get in a little trouble. Just report him to the staff. If so, if you know his username on TamaTalk, show that to the guides. They will surely be interested ;)

Ignore him. If you reply back, you may get in a little trouble. Just report him to the staff. If so, if you know his username on TamaTalk, show that to the guides. They will surely be interested ;)
The guides or admin on TT wouldn't be able to do anything about it, as it didn't happen here.

It'd be nice, but they have no jurisdiction for what happens on other sites, even if it's between TamaTalk members.

The guides or admin on TT wouldn't be able to do anything about it, as it didn't happen here.
It'd be nice, but they have no jurisdiction for what happens on other sites, even if it's between TamaTalk members.
I reported him to teh staff

I doubt the Tamatalk Staff is miraculously the Youtube staff too. XP

good thing that you reported that person...cause tha was harassment!!!!!!! hopefully.....that person will learn a lesson in manners!!!

:D :mimitchi: :p :p :D :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back