Tell us about your favorite stuffed animal!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have 4 not including my webkinz~

Socks- She is a black fluffy cat woith, you guiessed it whiet feet and a whit emuzzle, my grandma got it for me for my b~day last year ^^

Chee~Chee (Che-Che) A little cheetah my parents got me from teh lion king, i put earings on he ralot ^^

Kit-Cat- SHe is REALLY old, she has had her right eye fall out 9We sewed it) And her tail fall off, we pinned it back on, she has a hle under hertail, sh eis my 2 fav satuffed animal.

I will post a picture of kit cat, CHee~Chee and Socks, 1 minutes

I have this HUGE FAT orange monkey. It's the size of my 4th grade sister! Haha it's awesome. It's nostrils are so big, so my and my friends stick our fingers up them and always say "totally tubular nostrils dude"! :) Good times, good times....

I never told you about my all time very very very favorite stuffed animal. He's a beagle puppy named Max. I got him when I was either 6 or 7. I wasn't feeling good that night and I was throwing up. My dad was at work and he heard about how I was feeling and when he came home he brought Max with him as a present for me to make me feel better. I've been attached to him ever since. I can't sleep without him. Like really, I won't be able to fall asleep unless he's in bed with me.

My favourite stuffed animal is a teddy bear called Candy. I got her at the Build-A-Bear Workshop when I was 10. (2005) I still have her now. She wears a pink jumper and grey pants. She is very cute. =]
My sister got me one of them for christmas! I made it myself, I cannot remember how long ago it was but it was a few years back. I still have him though and she bought him some pajamas to wear also lol.

When I was a little kid, I stole my cousins teddy bear, she had over millions and millions of teddy bears, I didn't even know better.. His name is Teddy, I've had him for over 7 years, it's just like some light brown snow bear, that has a red scarf with hearts, and pink at the bottom of his feet. His nose is gone, his arm, butthole needs to be stitched up, his little chest area has a whole where you can stick you're finger in.

I've had him for overs years, and I loved him. As years and years progressed I've lost interest in him since I've grown up. I use to take him everywhere, in the car, at school once, everywhere, if I ate, I pretended to feed him. Right now he's lonely in my closet, laying there, I keep thinking he's lonely.. o.o'

But it would be very sad to see if I lost him.. =\

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]My favorite stuffed animal is my unicorn.Her name is Buttercup sometimes i just call her Uni. I got it on my brother birthday at Build-A-Bear workshop and it cost lots of money. Well all together my little brother and one of my older brothers got them too.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two favourite teddies:

1. I have a medium sized Build-A-Bear Workshop bear called Candy. She wears a pink jumper with a silver and white heart stitched to the front and grey pants. She doesn't have shoes. =]

2. This bear isn't from Build-A-Bear Workshop. She is from the brand Minkplush and is called Mookie. She has a big noes and big feet and is very soft to touch. =]

(Mookie isn't made from mink fur)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back