Tenshi's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
? I read your log....teehee I've read most people's logs. They're loggyish. ^.-

Yesterday Momiiji* turned into a Young Kuchipatchi! Yay, like I thought! ^^

Kashikosa: 8

Oshare: 21

Yashaii: 224

GP: 900$

Items: Some random cooking thing, kindness tv, style tv, kindness bath soap (oO), banana-thing, microphone, ball-thing, panda thing, beret, clay, juice

>< That's alot of items to list....

I've decided that Momiiji will be a Patchi Onsen Person when he grows up! ^^ Then I'll mate him with a mamezoku and try to get a girl to get Maidotchi! ^^

Well I hatched the other v2 and deactivated Umi. AND.

GOT.

ANOTHER.

STINKING.

GIRL. I named it Yumi. The babies are all on pause, I'm too lazy. I'll take care of them tomarrow night.

So:

white w/ lifesavers v2: AZUMI, girl.

sparkley orange v1: AI, girl.

blue w/ lollipops v2(the tama that sparked my obession so long ago): YUMI, girl.

I shall get girls next gen no matta what! I also plan to re-start up my v3s and debugged v2 this weekend. I got batteries for the v3 and one of the v3s is Umi and I miss debugging then having long family lines. ^^

Well two of the batteries didn't work. But I rehatched Umi. She's

a

stinking

annoying

retundant

GIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL! >< I named her Mitsu.

I started caring for my babies all on pause. I'm caring for Ai now, Azumi

turned

into

a

Kinkotamatchi! So cute! IU'm unpausing the next one once Ai evolves. I predict for Azumia nd Ai They'll go like this:

Azumi: kinkotamatchi> I dunno yet> Memetchi

Ai: kinkotamatchi> Young mimitchi> mimitchi

The other's I'll guess when they become toddlers (I guessed for Ai because v1s are pretty straightforward, and Karin was a Mametchi so I bet Ai'll be a Mimitchi. I'm /hoping/ for the Memetchi but I doubt Azumi'll be one.)

Well there is alot of news to report!

First, I got batteries for my debugged tams! But then Azumi ran out of batteries so I replaced hers so onl one of them ended up with new batteries. I hatched my red v2. It was another girl! <_< I named her Maemi.

Also, Yumi, Ai, and Mitsu turned into toddlers and now Azumi, Ai, Maemi and Yumi are teens!

Azumi: Ichigotchi!

Ai: Young Mimitchi!

Yumi: Ringotchi!

Mitsu: Tamatchi!

Maemi: Young Mametchi!

All except Mamei and Mitsu missed ALL their toddler training because they were paused all day yestrday (but not at night.) Yumi, Mitsu and Maemi missed their baby training.

Now, for what I plan to do:

Azumi: Take great care and get as much training as possible.

Ai: See Azumi.

Yumi: Leave her asleep untill she turns into an adult.

Maemi: No real plan. xD

Mitsu: Bad care, yet full training.

Now for my entama news:

HE EVOLVED!

MOMIIJI IS

NOW

AN

EXPECTED

KUCHIPATCHI! :huh: It hasn't gotten a job yet and still visits the teacher, but is an adult! I love it!

I can't wait untill it gets a job!

Well that's all I'm off to MMC now!

NYAH!

Weeelll there are some changes, I will tell you them!

Firstly, I hypersped Maemi and she became a Takarotchi--she got sick in my pocket as she was accidentally hyperspeeded on the way to school.

Secondly, Mitsu became a Nikatchi! ^0^ A bad teen as planned!

Thirdly, little Azumi came off pause in my pocket and a series of bad things happened! First, she nearly died (I caught her dieing) and then, when I was trying to download her, I accidentally reset her! >0<

I ended up

hatching

another

annoying

GIRL. >_> I named her Purin (Mewmew~!) It so sucks, taking care of babies....mew...T^T

Ahah! I found my long list of names! ^0^ Most are girl names, but that's because I never did get to looking for the boys names.

Hoshi (F)

Wapur (M)

Hanna (F)

Rapik (M)

Dizme (F)

Kuchi (F)

Maco (F)

Koshu (M)

Hana (F)

Fetmu (M)

Norah (F)

Maron (F)

Nami (F)

Kauro (M)

Tizip (M)

Patke (M)

Tomos (M)

Derta (F/M)

Female:

Cheri

Cutie

Karin

Bunny

Male:

Firin

Bob

Bill

Umi

Random (decide for yourself what gender :D )

Rugis

Sunsa

Fozol

Wixfe

Samzy

Ranu

Digka

Foloo

Sari

Tedti

Ritka

Tafri

Pipzo

GIRL

Micmac:

Nespe

Yiddish:

Shayn

Mirel

Mirka

Amira

French:

Aimee

Amity

Elita/Alita

Faye

Gemma

Liane/Liana

Merci

Roux

Zurie

Eyptian:

Akila

Kakra and Kesi (Twins)

Mesi

Lotus

Neith

Pili

Siti

Tabia

Thema

Chamoru (No, I don't know where this place is.):

Adora

Echa

Haani

Maho

Isa

Raina

Naile

Tasi and Tasa (twins)

Romainian:

Ana

Afina

Ema

Diana

Elena

Gina

Irina

Mara

Luiza

Japanese:

Aneko

Eriko

Chiyo

Kioko

Kumi and Kei (twins)

Leiko

Miya

Sachi

Nyoko

Nori

Taura

Tsuyu

Nyah ha ha now to look for more in my mom's baby names books! *w*

NEW NEWS! (yes, new news, not mew mews. xD I'm hyper. ))

Weeeel! Fiiirst...

Purin became a hitodetchi! Then, a RINGOTCHI! she has three training right now. She's soooo kawaii! ^^

Also, Yumi evolved! I guess since she was never paused, she evolved much quicker than the others! She's a FUR-WAT-CHI! ^0^ So cute! I messed up a toddler training one time when I praised her instead of timeout. So, she has only 1 training! xD

Mistu should evolve tomarrow or the day after as she is rarely paused! (I have decided I will give her all-around bad care instead of bad care, full training...she has 1 training...I might want to try to raise that so I don't get a masktchi...oooh I'm dying for a cute bad character, maybe a Hashizoutchi...infact I hope that's what I get, though I doubt it!

Ai should evolve...sometime...

NOW!

Momiiji* got a job!

He became a wonderful Patchi Onsen man! He only has one star now but I'm working on it...his current salary is 1000g I would think, he got that much a while ago in the mail so that seems to be his salary...I dunno, it came at an odd time so it just might be!

I wonder when he'll get the matchmaker? :( It's different for entamas than connections, hes already 11...but I know she'll ocme sometime! I hope that his baby is a Mamezoku girl so I can get Maid-o-tchi! The kawaii-ist en-tama tama EVER~! Though Hurwatchi (Furwatchi) is kawaii too....but if I get a mamezoku irl I will try to get Madiotchi NO MATTER WHAT! ^0^

Last edited by a moderator:
teehee, I did. ^^

Nothing too new, except little Yumi has a mate-to-be! I think Yumi will mate with Kise, a friend's tama. But she'll be paused for a while as Kise is only a toddler! His mom was Casi the Nyorotchi. He is currently a gen2 kinkotamatchi. She was the owner of Derek that was to be Mirei's mate, but now her parents let her take the tama to school so now Kise and Yumi will get to mate!

Not much else...Ilike pie though...

I have today off. ^^

MOMIIJI GOT HIS KID TODAY!

after being offered 2 ponitchis and alot of kuchizokus...I finally got a mamezoku for Momiiji to have a child with!

He got

a

baby

MAMEZOKU

BOY! I think I'll name him Kotaru.

Ahh! =o

I had Ai asleep recently, then I woke her up and she evolved! Not the expected Mimitchi, but the even better MEMETCHI! I've always wanted one! *starry eyes*

Now if only Mitsu would evolve...I know Purin's got a ways to go though.

So, to clarify all this...

AZUMI: died. rehatched as PURIN

PURIN: age 2 Ringotchi, 6 training GIRL V2

AI: Age 2 Memetchi, 3 training GIRL V1

MAEMI: Age 3 Tarakotchi, FULL training GIRL Debugged V2

MITSU: Age 3 Nikatchi, 2 training GIRL V3

YUMI: Age 4 Furwatchi, 1 training GIRL V2

MOMIIJI*: Age 13 Kuchipatchi w/ Mamezoku baby boy BOY ENTAMA

^0^

I had a dream I went to the DAV and found a pink w/ stars v1. (out of batteries.) It was nice, but then I woke up. ;_____;

I DID start another log but I like this one better, slightly werid or not! ^w^

Anyway, alot of new news!

Well first, I reset Momiji. :mametchi: I don't know what told me but something told me that I would get a chara I wanted if I reset. This turned out to be true! I got

a

kawaii

GIRL MAMEZOKU! Just what I wanted! *starry eyes*

Her name is Sakura<3 (there's a heart at the end. I'll just call her Sakura tho.)

SAKURA<3

girl mamezoku

style class (somehow...maybe it's because she had high style...I'm very glad, this makes it easier to get MAI-DO-CHI!)\

young mimitchi

GUTS:

Kashikosa: 9 (it lowered since she was born! xD)

Oshare: 37

Yashaii: 7

items: beret, recorder, style bath, perfume, pinwheel, gozarutchi city ticket

Also, all connections are adults now!

PURIN! ringotchi to...FURWATCHI! Yaaay! I was hoping for mametchi but this is BETTER!

MISTU! nikatchi to....KORUKOTCHI! YAYAYAYAY! bad chara as expected! masktchi level, yet (luckily) not MASKTCHI! Yaaaay! It's so cute!

AND, Maemi got the matchmaker! With a debatchi, she had a BOY! Not another GIRL! *cheeers*

ALSO! I got angelgotch batteries! I've got a (artifically aged) Kototen I call Serafie I'm trying to get Gingortenshi with! Ka-wa-ii!

So, my tamas are very well off! I think the matchmaker will come rather soon for the connections! (esp. Mitsu!) Hopefully I won't get all BOYS this gen, I want to mate them!

~Tenshi

TENSHI IS HAPPY!

I got to stay home today, being sick but not feeling real sick after a while. AWESOME! Sooooo me tamas got some time with me!

MATCHMAKER NEWS!

PURIN: went with a pochitchi and got a BOY! ^0^

AI: went with a robotchi and got a GIRL! =o mating chance!

MITSU: went with a dorotchi and got a GIRL! However, Mitsu died shortly after. ;>0<; (,--crying)

All but Mitsu got the matchmaker yesterday, and will leave soon. Like in an hour. I have the time to 11pm. I connected them all already so they remember eachother. I will miss them but I cannot wait for the next gen! ^0^

They will be named:

AI's daughter: RUBI

PURIN's son: RYZN

MAEMI's son: TOMOS

and if the new baby (in mitsu's shell) is a girl it will be DEPTI, if a boy it'll be FIRIN.

Now to wait!

*waitwaitwait*

*hours later*

still the babies have not been left! Grrr.

Grrrrr...

Why will the parents not LEAVE! *rips out hair*

Maemi left. I hatched Mitsu again.(A girl, Depti.) I've put in the name but not submitted it yet for both of them. I want to start Rubi, Ryzn, Depti, and Tomos all at the same time...if the parents would leave already I will...

I accidentally slept ontop of all my tams last night. Luckily, no harm was caused. *sweatdrops*

Oh yes! Stupidly I forgot to say!

SAKURA IS NOW A MAIDOTCHI!

Dreams do come true! *starry eyes*

Like me new avvie? *flaunts it*'

Anyway, Serafie the Tama-angel is now the expected GINGORO-TEN! =D Happy!

Adults STILL not left. >< I want to start them up sooo bad dagnabit!

I know how to get the character you want now so it's not so hard! ^^ PM me and I'l tell you if you want to know.

PARENTS LEFT YESTERDAY! But I had them paused alot yesterday so....

ANYWAY.

RUBI-marutchi!

RYZN-kinkomotchi

TOMOS-kinkomotchi

DEPTI-tamatchi

DEPTI's batteries are tempramental so she is much younger than the others, poor girl. :eek:

I hatched my boring mini. It's, well, boring.

Tomos rolls alot. More than Rubi and Ryzn. so yeah.

I'm in school so I have to type fast...I should be doing my book report but I forgot my book so I can't do anything really except pretend to work.

Well, they're teenagers now!

RUBI-hintotamatchi! (Yay it's sooo kawaii! *hug*)

RYZN-ichigotchi!

TOMOS-young mimitchi!

DEPTI-nikatchi

I made the all sleep at home: I only brough Yumi to school. BTW, Yumi will mate with Kise, a debatchi, tomarrow! They have 4 hearts! *happyhappy*

My boring mini turned into a nyorotchi bcause I left it unpaused all day but I reset it. I made it sleep and eleft it at home. Maybe I'll get a good character on it for once.

Now for me to go be bored somewhere else, byebye!

Latest posts

Back