Tenshi's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAKURA JUST GOT THE MATCHMAKER! I'm not sure what she mated with, but, I got a memezoku boy! This one'll be named Kotaru!

My mini evolved before I went to bed last night, a Mametchi! Looks sorta werid on a mini.

Congrats! On your mini! Mametchi! I want a mini and a Mametchi!

Oh by the way I just went on YesAsia.com and because I live in Canada my mom has to look a Canada Shipping Conditions and she just MIGHT buy me one off there! YAY! *happy*

Cool! ^^

Well I got bored and hypersped Tomos to see how long untill they evolve. Tomarrow. They'll evolve tomarrow. ^0^

TOMOS

IS

NOW

A

HIRATCHI! Masktchi level, but cute. ^^

800th post! ^0^

Well...

Sakura left her baby, who I was unable to name correctly due to not having the tranlation guide. Using all the japanese I know, I named him "Oo".

Tenshi's Ten Second Japanese Lesson!

the vowels come first and they go

a-i-u-e-o

they are prouncounced

ah-ee-oo-eh-oh

though.

(class dismissed!)

so, truthfully, his name is "u", but oo is the translation. I also put a swirly at the end. I think I'll call him Yuki, it is much nicer than oo.

Anyway!

Yumi and Kise mated and had two girls!

Yay!

Like I promised her I shall name them Pear (mine) and Peach (hers).

I'm babysitting Kise, her tamagotchi, this weekend as she is doing a play all this weekend and won't be able to care for him.

Well, only Rubi evolved today...a kuchipatchi. Sort of unbecoming of a girl. Ryzn was paused all day and Depti had a battery issue as a toddler so they'll evolve tomarrow.

Well that's all!

Well, I hypersped Tomos and he got the matchmaker. A GIRL! ^^ Her name will be Zoria!

WE HAVE SOME EVOLUTIONS HERE!

Ryzn-Robotchi (aww....bad chara...still cute though! ^^)

Depti-Tsuonotchi (Robotchi level, but really cute!)\

Now to connect Rubi and Ryzn untill they mate...*plotplot*

Last edited by a moderator:
Rubi and Ryzn now like eachother both 4 hearts! ^0^ They'll mate once they're old enough.

So, what's Mrs. Entama doing? Not much? A lot? HUH?!

My mom got me an Entama off YesAsia!

Wait.... isn't that where you got yours? Mine's the Cafe Brown, and I wish we could connect them someday! (If mine ever comes, that is! :wacko: )

Oh yeah, I should have said Yuki(oo) is a toddler now. A sorta ugly one, too. :wacko:

Now it's MR. Entama, please stop insulting Yuki-kun! *finger of shame* xD

Oh yeah, I should have said Yuki(oo) is a toddler now. A sorta ugly one, too. :wacko:

I forgot to say: I got my entama from Jason, actually.

Well, I must update quick.

I am babysitting Kise (well, now Peach), Jean's tama, over the weekend since she is going to be doing plays all weekend.

Kse and Yumi did mate, and had 2 girls.

Rubi and Ryzn did mate, and had 2 girls.

Zoria is a girl. I forgot to pause Depti and she died and the new tama was a girl.

ALL GIRLS! *rips out hair* Am I cursed or something?

PEAR(blue v2): shiropetitchi> kuribotchi> ichigotchi (Gen2)

PEACH(jean's v2): shiropetitchi> kinkotamatchi> ringotchi (Gen3)

ZORIA(red v2): shiropetitchi> hitodetchi> oniontchi

MAIDO(bluev3): shiroteletchi> mizuatchi

And Rubi and Ryzn's babies are waiting to be named. I can't think of any right now.

Rubi and Ryzn's babies have been named Star and Comet and they are identical twins!

STAR(white v2): shiropetitchi> marutchi> oniontchi (gen3)

COMET(orange v1): shirobabitchi> marutchi> oniontchi (gen4)

Maido's battery died. :)

1000TH POST! *party party*

I thought my entama was paused but no! It was unpaused all day while I was at school, and...

poor

Yuki

DIED!! :D :huh: :ph34r: :ph34r: I can't seem to keep my entama alive for long, can i... :( :( I had 10000p too...

I'll reset it ASAP, and post when it hatches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well well there is some news! *sips lemonaid*yummy.

Well, I was watching Zoria sleep (she thought it was about 10) and then she woke up, and EVOLVED!

She is now a kuchipatchi: better than both Maemi and Tomos before her! What does that say about you Zoria-chan?

Zoria the tama: *looks up*

Nono I meant Zoria as in the person Zoria.

Zoria: *grumbles and goes back to being a Kuchipatchi*

She has 4 plants, let's grow them!

1-sun, 2-sun, 3-300p, 4-100p

Yay! ^^

Well I JUST rehatched my entama. A mamezoku girl! I can't think of a name...later, me, later.

Oh yeah, I should have said Yuki(oo) is a toddler now. A sorta ugly one, too. :furawatchi:
WHOOPS! I guess I didn't read all of it and I was thinking about Sakura (is that her name?) the Maidotchi. Sorry about that. ;)

Oh, my Entama's coming soon! I SO want a boy or girl Mamezoku! Or a girl Memezoku or boy Kuchizoku or...

...any other character? :)

Hmm..I can't think of a good name for the new girl. Hm. AHA. Renatsu. <--random

Renatsu has been paused alot, she is still a baby. o_O

EVOLUTION STUFF!

Pear is now a FLOWERTCHI! (Robotchi level and ADORABLE except for when it sleeps...)

Star is now a NYOROTCHI! (Ugly and Tarakotchi level... :D )

Comet is now a MEMETCHI! (I LOVE YOU COMET! *giant bear hug*)

Yeah that's it! ^^

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! TT_TT

STAR DIED!!!!!! TT____TT I'm not sure why but when I picked her up to check on her there was a flying egg...WAAAAH! POOR STAR! I sooooo sorry Star! I will reset you when Zoria leaves.

Oh yes, Did I mention Zoria got a baby BOY yesterday? Well she did.

If the other is a girl, they'll be Ryou and Ichi (for ichigo.) (I heard Ryou had a unrequited love for Ichigo. Poor Ryou. So Ryou gets a tama named after him and Ichigo and they will mate! ^^)

If the other tama is a boy they will be Ryou and Keii (Keiichiro) *nodnod* I have no better boy names than TMM names right now.

So lets make Zoria leave.... :huh: Byebye Zoria...I'll take good care of your baby! (I'm not as sad as when a tama leaves as when it dies, when it leaves it goes to live up on tamaplanet but when it dies.... :D :D))

Not to be mean to Star, but I'm glad it wasn't Comet. My v1 is very valuable to me, even more than the others. It's also the one on it's highest gen. (gen4)

I'll post about what happens later.

Latest posts

Back