the 3 v4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutchipatchi~candy

Reaction score
ok i have 3 v4s english connxions (well i have 4 but i am waiting for one to die as it is one of my greatist enimies it`s the universal teen that has a curl of hair at the front urggghh)

here are the stats

white spots tamagotchi Pink Berries tamagotchi Blue swirls tamagotchi

type:Mimitchi (yay) Type:young mimitchi Type:icogotchi

training[|| ] Training:[|||| ] Training[||| ]

pencil:45 pencil:36 pencil:36

sparckle:7 sparckle:27 sparckle:2

arts:10 arts:18 arts:15

weight:92 LB weight:92LB weight :87

Name:Demmy Name:Dash Name:Dasha

Generation:2 Generation:2 Generation:3

username:BB username:BB username:BB

all of the hearts are full exept for my greatist enimy and i had to pause them all whilst i was on holiday, camping in bourmouth :D :angry: :angry:

you can post now

Last edited by a moderator:
ok you can post now

all my tama`s are asleep and my tama that i wanted to die has died and it is on the egg screen waiting to be hatched!!!!ok.........dun dun dun dun it is a ........................Boy yay

his new name is abba after one good old 70`s band

i will post more later on what he turns out to be

i will let abba speak now

abba:hiya everyone when i am older i want to become a togetchi but kutchipatchi~candy wants me to be a mametchi or Kutchipatchi or mabye even a tenseshi or nobirchi!!!!

cya guy speak 2 u soon

awwww isn`t he sweet!!!

bye 4 now

ok we have had alot of evoling !!! last night my baby boy evolved into a mizutamachi !!!! he can either be a togetchi or a shimshimatchi.my icogotchi evolved into a ponychi :( :( :( :( PARTY and my other young mimitchi evolved into a mimitchi :(

bye for now :( :( :( :( :(

Cool log Kuchipatchi~candy

EDIT:Sorry if I cant post in her

ok here we go i took my ponytchi to tamatown i got her some money and got her some Jeans i might get a v4.5 soon so i will intoduce that

hiya my mizutamatchi should be evolving soon . my tamas have had alot of mail today my oldest mimitchi (Demmy) has had alot of poo mail ( :p :( :( :p ;) :( -_- :D :( I CURSE YOU BANDAI < I CURSE YOU I SAY .sorry i got a bit carried away there

darn it my mizutamatchi,abba is a hawwianattchi or whatever it is the one that look like a tooth i hate theese universals !!!!!!!!!!

*sighs* why did i have to have a darn universal and my skill points where intellegence:12

fasion:28 arts:1 and i took perfect care of him . nevermind i will go 4 a debetchi

Bye

oh no not yet i have mail okkk Demmys mail :foutune cookie money 2 love one streanth one

Dashes mail:eek:ne star 2 money 2 love 2 strenth normal mailrobber (darn)-100

[!]goes for a job.............yay she got a job at the tamahospital!!!!

Dashas mail:star mail2 money 2 love 2 strnth normal mail robber agai(DARN)-300 [!] goes for job.................. no actually first leve teacher now get job ................gets job at restaraunt on fist try!!!

Demmy has gone to sleep early !! today i wonder what caused it???the -time is set to night for some reson??*oh yeah sorry i just thought i set the time so the matchmaker would come but i remember she is only 5 and for the matchmaker to come you have to be 6*

Demmy i 6!! i am waiting for the match maker to come i set the time to 2:59 . she is here OMG she left i am calling her againthat is so not fair any way the time i set to 2:59 AGAIN. ok i said no to the gozarutchi as i didn`t wan`t a universal as i worked hard for a mimitchi!!i have set the time agai.nhopfully it won`t be a gozarutchi again if so i will give in ...................ok it was a pyonkitchi i love them but no they are universals this is the last time i am setting the time.ok this time i will not give up only until i get a de-universal!!! way she is married to a androtchi and has a baby boy !! YAY a boy

hiya

abba evolved into a :) and i hate them i get them all the time .

Dash is 6 so i have just set the time to 2:59

ok it has not worked i will try one more time no not worked nevermind i will try later

i now have Demmy`s baby boy to look after and i have a beuitiful boy called apple. He has 3 intelligence points and that is by speicial foods only!Dash still does not have a baby :) :lol: ^_^

i had my baby boy on pause all day as i was at school and now he has just evolved into a putchitchi or whatever it is the Panda thing ok i will let Apple talk

hiya Kutchipatchi~Candy called me a thing i am not a thing and it is soooooooo cool being a panda!!! I like climbing trees

sorry i called you a thing :)

by 4 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ponytchi`s boy hatched and i called him ............... RINGO!!! and dash has had a baby girl and married a Togetchi!! i have been feeding ringo on special foods alot!!

i will let him talk now!!

Ringo:wwwaaaaaaaaaaaa ah wahhhhhhhhhh*sniff sniff*

that is all he can say i guess!!

i got a 4.5!! but what annoys me is it has circle antenna i posted this in what happend to my tamagotchi. ok my v4.5 is a girl called Hapy(not happy)and was just asleep but now is awake

Latest posts

Back