the 3 v4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i now have a little baby girl to look after and she is not a little girl she is a little puchichi!! also my boy putchitchi evolved into a universal teen a ............ (forgot name) they one with the curl at the front of his head my Kutchitamatchi still has not evolved :( :lol: :)

ok i now have a ura- young violetchi and i can play apple now !!! and i also now have 2 obatchi`s :) :( :D :D :D :angry: i will post more soon

one obitchi evolved into a stupid gozarutchi!! any way Starr the putchtchi is now a ringotchi i was hoping 4 one of them cus of the guy Ringo Starr get it !?!?!oh and abba has a baby girl he married a marotchi i think :huh: :huh: also these are my v4.5`s gut points are they good for a teenager PM me for what you think:70

well bye for now

hiya guys i got a new 4.5 last night and it is not a kurobotchi i think the fat thing (lol)and my other 4.5 is now a ..............purimtchi i think that is how u spell it (well it is the one with the snow coat on)

hiya,

my gozarutchi`sbaby girl has hatched her name is bain . my newest tamagotchi 4.5 (sharp is now a kujacatchi i think the one with the girly hair lol)

oh and my ringotchi sadly turned into a masketchi. i am gonna mate my v4.5 (the adult one) with a gozarutchi

oh my gosh i just connected them and used the love potion and just seconds after i connected them again and they had girls!!!!!!

sorry i have not posted in a while but my baby girl has been ok so far (hapys girl) she in now a tamatchi and my newest tamagotchi sharp is now a ........................celebtchi i think anyway the one with the star mask

thats all i got so far

bye guys

i now have my gozarutchi`s baby girl who is now a harutchi.my tamatchi is now a ura young memetchi!!! and my universal teen is saldy just antother ,yep you got it a masketchi

i now have my gozarutchi`s baby girl who is now a harutchi.my tamatchi is now a ura young memetchi!!! and my universal teen is saldy just antother ,yep you got it a masketchi

ok here we go again....................my ura young memtchi turned in to another purimtchi and i hate them!!!!!!my celebtchi had the match maker and got married to a .....ura violetchi i LOVE them and he had a baby girl!!! :p :angry:

thats all for now

ok sorry i have not pisted in ages but i couldnot get time well i have my celebtchis girl(ban) is now a kutchitamtchi and my other tamas boy is now a putchitchi

my universal teen is a pyonkitchi thing and my harutchi is now a .....hywannkitchi thing(the one that looks like a tooth

sorry i have not posted in a while.the baby putchitchi turned into the tooth guy and the a gozarutchi.Thay`s girl is born at has not evolved yet.My kutchitamatchi is now a ura young marotchi!!!.

thats all i have got

byexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok can some body show me a v4.5 name chart i need 1 badly cus my ura young marochi is in the mame family and has more star points than the rest (and also it looks like it is punching something) my putchitchi is now a young Androtchi and i am raising him to be a surprise for you!

my pyonchitchi`s baby is on the crying screen i will name her in a min.My other tama`s baby girl was anthor hitedtetchi and now yet another ura young marotchi!

that is all for now i will update later

ok i got the character i wanted (your suprise) i will now prestent you with the amazing non universal character called MAMETCHI!!! i did not have enough time to get a tensaitchi :mellow: :mellow: :huh: :D sorry i couldn`t but his skill points where 163,56,74. i tried my hardest but that is the highest i have ever got.my ura young marotchi is still one B) :(

OMG i am posting in here twice a day because Farra and nancy just had babys together. i now have two beautiful baby boys

urggh i got a horoytchibut it she i not to bad but i just hate her!!

i reseted my pyontchitchi`s baby and i am planning for her to be a Makiko but now she is a mohitamatchi

My 2 baby boy are now happily dancing around the screen one is a mohitamatchi(not another :wacko: ) and my v4.5`s one is just another hitedotchi .Ben had a matchmaker visit and since he was a :angry: (universal) i wanted him to mate with a :) .Ben now has a baby boy.Vine and Bain mated and now have a girl each!The 2 mohitamatchi`s and the hitedotchi are still snoring there heads off!!!

my little hitdeotchi is now a ...... .Kujakatchi

i do have to keep my tama`s on pause for a bit at school time so the parents STILL have not left.And i now have 2 little teenagers one a ................hintamatchi and the other a ..........young dorotchi!!

i am so happy :p

my young dorotchi is now a sweet hanatchi!! even though it is a universal it don1t matter she is so cute.my Mohitamachi is now a ........young kutchi , i am hoping to raise him to be a minotchi. i have jjust named the baby`s one is star(v4.5) and the other is abby (v4)

Latest posts

Back