The Advertisement Game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10

One of those stereotypical advert women: Are you're kids stressing you out? Can you not get on with your job when young children are constantly around? Well "Exotic animal daycare" is the place for you!

*Shows kids playing with the animals as she says them* Elephants, crocodiles, alligators, cobras, pythons, venomous lizards and much more of these lovely animals will be sure to give your child the care and attention they deserve!

*Shows a kid playing with a fed up looking Python*

*Woman goes up to another woman in the street*: So what do you think of "Exotic animal daycare"?

Other woman: Oh, my little Emily's there right now, she really loved Alison the alligator last time!

Advert woman: And Alison really loved Emily! She invited her to lunch!

Woman: Wait...WHAT?!

Advert woman: So call the number right now. 0800 YUMYUM and your child is guarenteed to never bother you again!

1/10

bw tamas

Person: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS A TAMA?!

Human: This is a comercoil! Say what you were supposed to say!

Person: Hey! Youre not supposed to be in that advertis- ACHOO!

Human: NO! Not that!

Person: We cant do this ad! We got rid of all the tamagotchis!

HUman: No! I found Mametchis butt and a lot of new tamagotchis from v5....

Person: Yes! We can do the ad!

HUman: I got a v5!

Person: Someones knocking on the door!

Human: HEY! GO AWAY MADI AND MADIS COUSIN!

My cousin: Um... I was just wondering if I could have the meme family as an early christmass/birthday presant and if I could also have the mame family exept Mametchi... Its almost my birthday. See this choclate christmass calander? My birthday is on christmass eve... I'll let you have this extra choclate... Madi put poison in it.

Person: Ok! *Removes choclate*

My cousin: *walks away with mame family without mametchi and meme family*

Me: *takes the million dollars and walks away* XDDD

Person: Yum... poison!

Human: Person was stupid enough to poison himself so we have to get an assittaint for our next ad

edit: this is what happens after my first post in this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
1/10

THE CRIME THINGY!

Have you ever wanted to commit a crime, do something bad, or create evil minions, without getting caught? Well, you've come to the wrong place! The Crime Thingy is placed inside your body, so for example, if you shove an old lady, the Crime Thingy immediately contacts authorities, whom take you to jail!

Woman: I bought one for me and my son. We've been to jail 16 times now!

Man: Jail is no fun, but the world needs this! It's very effictive! I love this product! *is taken to jail*

Kid: It's exciting when you hear sirens in the distance, and then the police come and take you away! *is taken to juvy*

Buy this wonderful product for only $9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back