THE BOYFRIEND & GIRLFRIEND

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone said, Kupatchi, No. Go make your own story based on this if you want to end it so bad. The ending you had is already almost happened, Danielle married Will, and they had kids. Only kids who forgot.
But once again, wrong two boys, Tahita had no good memory, and she had lost her glasses, and since she was in a town next to the little town Blue and Red had there feet on, She didn't know which town was which, and had abused two random little girls. Will mistook them for the real ones, unable to remember the true ones. The girls were fine at Will calling them Matt and Mark, but eventually got sick of it, it wasn't fun.
The girls,who were named Alyssa and Maybeth,told Will the truth.

Alyssa and Maybeth although, loved it here.

Will gasped, he had to find them...

Alyssa and Maybeth were actually Matt and Mark's cousins and spies, and they told Matt and Mark the news.

Matt hated Danielle, Mark hated Will, and they both hated both together, of course. They wanted to have someone else- someone who wasn't like Will or Danielle. They wanted someone single, someone strong.

Alyssa and Maybeth were the same.

So they set off, out of town, to go find the person they wanted to find.

Matt, Mark, Alyssa and Maybeth wanted a man. Alyssa and Maybeth had recived 500 dollars from Will, Will told them to go spend it on something good. And Mark and Matt, had got a little fortune from washing cars and helping at fast food restaraunts. They had 200 dollars total for Matt and Mark. So they had 1200 dollars to spend wisely on gear.

They bought 8 warm sweaters,

1 large camping tent,

2 large sleeping bags(one for Mark and Matt, the other for Alyssa and Maybeth)

6 warm blankets,

6 fluffy pillows,

and some food and water.

They had 500 dollars left to burn. They decided to save it for supplies, and make sure to save it.

They all went to sleep that night, in a campsite which was closed, and no one was there.

But luckily, there was a large fence around the area, and they just crawled and put the camping stuff and other things over and under the short part of the fence. There was only 3 trees, it was mostly just a clearing. They slowly set up, and went to sleep.

In the morning Alyssa woke up and woke everyone else up. They continued their search for someone single who would care for them.

They found some veggies, and roasted them.

Matt had a Fishing Rod he got a long time ago, and then went fishing. He got a large tuna.

Alyssa chopped the tuna up, and had a large portion leftover.

They had a hearty breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it was only Danielle, but Alyssa and Maybeth were immediately running toward the house, dropping all their gear and money. They disappeared into the home.

Matt and Mark were left alone. They picked up everything Alyssa and Maybeth had left, and put them in their sacks.

Alyssa and Maybeth loved Danielle. They wondered why Matt and Mark didnt like her. Alysaa and Maybeth told Danielle that they were Matt and Marks cousin. Matt and Mark found another woman. She was Alyssa and Maybeths mom. She was a ;) named Liz. Matt and Marked loved Liz.

But Liz got sick and died.

The two were sad, but knew life must go on. The truth was actually, they never got anything, so they were pretty angry. They took her wallet, buried her, and left with all their original belongings. Then, they met a :huh: , who was named Jake, who was a really famous football player. They happily moved in with him, and got lots of great decent training and gifts.

Maybeth got into everything Danielle liked. And soon, Maybeth just ignored Alyssa, and was just like a clone of Danielle. Danielle only gave her attention to Maybeth. Alyssa was left in the dust.

Alyssa stopped being like Danielle. She was angry. She finally packed up.

Maybeth caught her. "Where are you going?"

Alyssa angrily retorted, "Away from you and Danielle. I see why Matt and Mark decided to not live with Danielle."

"I'm going with you." Maybeth said.

"NO!" Alyssa was done packing, and ran out the door with her case, and it was full of clothes.

Maybeth was heartbroken. She didn't go with Alyssa because she wanted a nice life instead of living on roads looking for someone. Maybeth went to her deck and saw Alyssa while Alyssa spated at her. " I dont wanna leave you so do you want me to give you a chance? But this will be the only one!" Alyssa said while her hair was blowing in the wind. Maybeth said "Yes please"!. Alyssa came back. Maybeth had become very different from Danielle.

The chance was gone. Alyssa secretly left early in the morning so Maybeth would not beg her to stay. Before she left she wrote a note. It was for Danielle it said "I HATE YOU IDIOT". She wrote another letter for Maybeth it said: Sorry sis , you used up the chance . Your still welcome to come with me. When you wake up I'll be down stairs waiting for you. If you dont come untill 12:00 P.M I'll set off alone. Maybeth woke up at 9:00. She read the note and rushed to the bathroom. She burshed and did everything. She got ready and packed up her thing. She packed lots lots and lots of food. Luckily Danielle was sleeping. Maybeth toke 10,000 dollars from Danielle's purse and set off. She saw Alyssa down stairs smiling when she saw Maybeth. Together they set off to find a new home.

Danielle woke up. She found the note, and started sobbing. She knew she did something wrong.

Alyssa and Maybeth remembered Chief Mike, and he was a good guy. So they went to him, and he adopted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back