The death of an angle...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They fundraised for money to the funeral they did this by selling ice cold lemonade. During the funeral when everyone was taking a last look at dead Angle... Her eyes popped right open! Everyone celebrated and they were refunded for the cost of the funeral!

**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ Get well soon Roli the goalie! THe Oilers need you! ♥

Angle got a limp on her leg and was slowing down. She was getting to the oldie age in a few years.

she got so old that she had to move into a nursing center. One day, she was lying in bed there and a nurse came in. She said that Angel was going to die soon and told her to call her family to tell them. Jarrad had died 2 years before and here oldest son died in a car acciedent. Her other 2 daughters came in to see their mother for the last time.

Her two daughters saw her for the last time. And Angel said to her children, 'You will be fine without me, and you will be successful'....then she closed her eyes......

Allie and Dianna started sobbing knowing their loved Mom would be in a coffin soon. They left to see their boyfriends.

**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ Get well soon Roli the goalie! The Oilers need you! ♥

and then the nursing home called for angel to be buried. Angel's daughters were her only family. and they needed to pay for the funeral. they took the money that they had refonded from the other one and used that to pay. after angel was buried they had no money left and they were hungery and soon homeless!

They were going to be homeless if they didn't get money soon!!

Then Allie remembered her's and Dianna's past.

Allie had been a :p as a teen and was now a :huh: as an adult.

Dianna had been an :huh: and was now a :huh: as an adult.

They were lucky tamas - and Allie was the luckiest one, she was a Mimitchi so she'd get to go to work for sure!! Allie got a job as a scientist and got 3000 dollars each day!!

Did anybody steal it? No.

But Allie and Dianna used very little of it, and in a week they had 21056 dollars because they used some of it. But they were very fortunate.

Then, one day Allie found a boyfriend. He was a :p named Chris. He loved Allie, and Allie loved him.

Then one day, they married. They got baby girls!! They named them Amy and Maddy. Amy and Maddy were cute little Shiroteletchis!

and soon, Dianna got married to a very nice :huh: ! they to had 2 baby girls named Melaine and Brittney! Melaine and Brittney were both cute :huh: s!

Last edited by a moderator:
They named the Pochitchi Spotty. He was the cutest ever!

**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ The Oilers don't need Roli the goalie now, Carolina won ♥

but then Spotty bit Amy! Allie was mad and wanted to get rid of him but Dianna and her kids were very sad and didn't want to get rid of him. and then.........

She took him instead and said Its time to give up we need friends and a family so they grew up and died so the babys were teens and lived happily ever after.

At there house the found a suprise at their door. It was a baby boy, and it had a note in its basket. It said, "Dear finder, please take care of my baby. I will reward you if you do." Maddy picked him up. "I can't take care of him! I'm a teenager! " She threw him over to Amy. "Hey birdbrain, incase you haven't noticed, were all teenagers!" She threw him back to Maddy. Pretty soon Brittney and Melaine got involved and there throwing him to eachother like crazy! Soon he gets green and nobody notices and continue throwing him. Then he barfs on Maddy.Then...

At there house the found a suprise at their door. It was a baby boy, and it had a note in its basket. It said, "Dear finder, please take care of my baby. I will reward you if you do." Maddy picked him up. "I can't take care of him! I'm a teenager! " She threw him over to Amy. "Hey birdbrain, incase you haven't noticed, were all teenagers!" She threw him back to Maddy. Pretty soon Brittney and Melaine got involved and there throwing him to eachother like crazy! Soon he gets green and nobody notices and continue throwing him. Then he barfs on Maddy.Then...
Maddy takes a shower and the baby grows into a :pochitchi: ! So maddy thinks she can take care of it.But...,

at the hospital, the teenagers evloved! Melaine turned into a :furawatchi: , Amy a :huh: , Maddy a :p , and Britney a :huh: too. Soon a doctor came up to them and said, "did you know that Allen's younger sister is here? This little girl is Allen's sister! the mother ran away and abandoned her little girl here. i think you should take her, or else she would have to go into a orphanage!" so of course, they took the baby girl home with them, Allen well again, and named her lily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back