The death of an angle...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but then, one day Allen ran away! he left this note:

Dear Melaine, Britney, Amy, and Maddy:

i love you all! but i have to go find my mom that left me here. i need to know her and be with her. if i can't find her i will come back, but i will not give up looking!

miss you:

Allen

Melaine, Maddy, Britney and Amy were so happy thinking Allen was loving enough to go and find his Mom who left him. THey threw the note away and they noticed there was something on the back too! It said:

DEATH!

fRoM ANOnOmOuS

Melanie, Maddy, Britney and Amy were hoping that was just a funny note some troubled :p left. They were looking at the basket Allen was found in and there was something on it! Someone wrote the words "Take care of me" Well obvoiusly they did whithout a reminder.

**wildcat_gal_101**

But secretely amy was really afraid and ran away from home and decided to start a new life

Melainie, Maddie and Briteny found Amy and told her that this life is worth it. Soon, someone knocked on their door. It was Allen! He evolved into a :) before he left! he didn't find his mother but he found Jarred! Allen knew that Jarred is Melaine, Maddie, Britney and Amy's Dad but Allen's grandpa. They greeted Jarred very happily, but there was bad news. Jarred said Angle was very sick with Avain Flu but she only had five hours to live. Jarred took Malaine, Maddie, Britney, Amy and Allen to see Angle before her death. Angle was very sick and Avain Flu is deadly so they had to change into special suits so they wouldn't catch Avain Flu too. A :ph34r: came to Angle in the same suit. It was the doctor that was taking care of Angle for her last hours to live the doctor said...

**wildcat_gal_101**

"Quick! Get out now. There's a hole in these suits. Don't breathe, you may catch it."

So nobody breathed and nobody got the virus. They got out of these in a split second, breathing hard when they were in the bathroom.

"I've never had to hold my breath two minutes before." sighed Melaine.

"I know." breathed Amy...

but britney did not say anything, she had passed out from holding her breath, then.............

Britney and Angle passed away so Jarred, Melaine, Maddy, Amy and Allen paid for the funeral. his loss has injured them emotionally and they had to go to councilling every week.

**wildcat_gal_101**

One day, Maddy, Melaine and Amy were thinking about their sister.

"Oh, why did a particularly big hole have to be in Britney's suit? Why not mine? I wouldn't have minded passing away." sighed Amy.

Amy started crying like a waterfall. "I...I can't bear this!" she sobbed. Jarred couldn't comfort Amy. Then, Jarred felt a cold breeze sweep into the room. There was Angle resting her hand on Britney's shoulder. Angle was shining so brightly Jarred had to squint. "Jarred.......Jarred. Take care of our family. Take care of yourself. Remember, visit the always green hill. Watch the sunset like we would when we were young. You will find new hope, new faith. There will be a woman....a blond haired woman. Marry her. She will keep you happy. She will keep you smiling. Remember me when you kiss her. Don't worry. I have sent her from the heavens. You will be surprised when you see her. Very." Angle came closer to Jarred and kissed him for a very long time. Then, Angle moved on to Amy, who stopped crying due to her shock. "Amy? You will soon give birth to three precious babies."

The girls' mouthes popped open after that experience. The next day Maddy had a seizure. But she was home alone because everyone else was at their neighbour's house talking away and Maddy didn't feel too well. Luckily they knew she was Epileptic and she wears a special necklace around her so if she needs an Ambulance she presses a button on it. She pressed the button and soon the Paramedics arrived. They had to move anything in the way out of the way. They didn't want her to break her arm on a table. But they saw that she got bumps and bruises from before the Ambulance came. Once her seizure was over Maddy was put in the Ambulance. They saw an Ambulance brining Maddy to their hospital as they were walking out the door. They notice everything was moved away from a certain area. They saw a note on their sofa. It said:

Maddy has had a severe seizure and needs medical attention. She has numerous minor injuries on her head, arms and legs. She is being transported to Woodridge General Hospital by Ambulance. This is a serious life or death situation.

Sincerely,

The Paramedics

They were shocked by what had happened. Jarred took them over to the hospital but then...

**wildcat_gal_101**

Melaine found our that she was going to have a baby! they were twins! she didn't know who the father was. so Jarred and everyone else went to the hospital to see Maddy and also Melaine had her babys! they were the most adorable baby girls! Melaine named one Megera, or Meg for short, and the other Liberty. they were so cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then the twins were watching TV and they saw a baseball game between Toronto and Baltimore. They watched it and watched it. Then they went up to Melaine and asked if they could play baseball. Melaine said,

"Well, I know this city has baseball programs, but we don't have the money. Or... we could sell goodies on the side of the road in front of our house if you want to play that bad!" The girls yelled,

"WE WILL SELL GOODIES! WE WANT TO PLAY BASEBALL!" the next day they set up a stand with lemonade, cookies, cupcakes, tarts and popsicles. They were very succesful and raised enough to sign both of them up and get them gloves, bets, helmets, cleats and batting gloves!

**wildcat_gal_101**

Meg and Liberty were playing baseball one day, and they both got hurt! they decided that they didn't want to play baseball anymore, and they wanted to do gymnastics! but only Meg was really good at gymnastics, so Liberty wanted to find somthing for her to do. she tried really hard at gymnastics but wasn't really that good. Meg tried to teach her, but Meg suggested that she should try dance! Liberty was really good at dance and decided to become a famous dancer while Meg aimed at going to the olympics for gymnastics! Even though the twins were only 6, they had already found what they wanted to do in their life.

Then both of them were entered into the Nationals in their sport because they were so good! They got to play against different kids from around the country!

**wildcat_gal_101**

and soon, just like the angel of Angel said, Amy had 3 babys, 1 girl and 2 boys. they were not triplets. the kids names were Ben, who was the oldest, Karen, who was the 2nd oldest, and Jack, who was the youngest. Now Megera and Liberty had 3 little cousins who they loved very much!

(this is sooooooooo good!!! i love it! im a book wrighter and could i use this as a story???? please???? enyway, plz go on i want to read the rest!!!! and plz anser the question :huh: :eek: :D :p :p :p :p

have a great day!!!!! B) :p B) :huh: :huh: :huh: :furawatchi:

Maddy was still in the hospital. Jarrad died of old age. Maddy had to have surgery on her to live but the operation could save her, or kill her if the tinnest thing was done wrong. the operation was expencive, but they Melaine and Amy decided to do it and they would pay for it somehow. when the operation was over, the doctors came out and talked to Melaine and Amy. they said, "we finished the operation, but Maddy is still as bad as before. we will have to find out what the operation did tomarrow. If it went perfectly, then tomarrow she will be fine, but if it didn't, then tomarrow she will die." Melaine and Amy were very upset. but they decided not to tell their children about their dying aunt Maddy.

Megera and Liberty were practicing their sports together when they came home. they had just got a call from the FEOGAD (or the Future Experts Of Gymnastics And Dance) and Megera and Liberty had been accepted into the FEOGAD school! it is the best school that they could posibley get into! now their dreams of becoming professionals were coming true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back