The end... Of the Junior TamaGuides

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone, please stop arguing.

You'll never get to be guides if you keep going on like that!

I always hoped to be a tama guide so I could help Admin out. I never even heard about junior tama guides.......

But people could still be asked to be guides! :puroperatchi:

If anybody needs help PM me,

spypeeps3

:furawatchi:

:D :D

:D :D :D

tama pyramid! lol

would you like to know who isnt trustworthy? jamester
How am I not trustwerthy! What did I do wrong! Mangorox told me about it when she wasn't suposed to, I did the right thing to tell you!

It is just so typical that she always gets her way!!!!! Now she's gonna be a Tama Guide!!!!!!! :ichigotchi:

Why does she get whatever she wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought about othere people to be Tama Guides like Oniontchi, Georgiakate1 or AusGal???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO, ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MANGOROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi:

How am I not trustwerthy! What did I do wrong! Mangorox told me about it when she wasn't suposed to, I did the right thing to tell you!It is just so typical that she always gets her way!!!!! Now she's gonna be a Tama Guide!!!!!!!  :angry:

Why does she get whatever she wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought about othere people to be Tama Guides like Oniontchi, Georgiakate1 or AusGal???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO, ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MANGOROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :angry:
WELL , UR NOT BEING TRUSTWORTHY SINCE YOU TOLD EVERYONE THAT I TOLD U! JC SAID IF YOU HAVE TO TELL ANYONE, TELL THEM TO NOT TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read what JC said, it has nothing to do with me being a guide, even if it did, why are you so crazy about it? Out of all things you would be atleast happy for me! What a friend...

Last edited by a moderator:
tama guide is mydream 2 but u just can't say peeps aren't trusworthy when mangrox told u not 2 tell any1 but when u find out mangrox wasn't supposed 2 tell any1 wat do u do? tell so isn't that making u untrustworthy? :unsure:

:angry: :eek: :angry:

Ym2x

tama guide is mydream 2 but u just can't say peeps aren't trusworthy when mangrox told u not 2 tell any1 but when u find out mangrox wasn't supposed 2 tell any1 wat do u do? tell so isn't that making u untrustworthy? :unsure:
:angry: :eek: :angry:

Ym2x
Yes, it does.

Right, no more fighting! :angry:

Shame on all of you! If you get trusted with information you do not tell it to someone else. If you get trusted with information that someone else was trusted with then you do not tell. Even after it becomes public you do not discuss your prior knowledge no matter how you came by it. That is the whole point of trust. And you most definately DO NOT betray that trust in effort to pay back another individual. And you all wonder why you are not Guides?! :angry:

*THIS THREAD IS CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back