The Gummy v5 Blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAMAFAMiLY08

Reaction score
My v5 is hatching RIGHT NOW! Whille I am waiting.... oh wait one just hatched! i will name it bobby! THe next one is google! The last one is Jr.!

Jr. is purple

google is orange

Bobby is Yellow

I will be green

Say Hello tamas!

Hi peoples of tamatalk!I am bobby and I am the oldest!

HI! I am google and I am the middle one!

I am Jr. and the youngest!Grrrrr! I hate being the youngest!

Be nicer Jr.!

O.k. Mommy.

Hi tamatalkers!

I'll post more later!

Also,PM me and I'll put it in the blog!

Last edited by a moderator:
;) O.k.,so i'm about toleave for my softball game. The Gummys are doing good. They want to say Hi before we leave:

We get to go to mommys game!

She's gonna get a home run!

Yeah! And the ball will go all the way over the gate!

Quit guys! Your bragging! :(

Also,They changed!

PM me and i'll put it in the log! Bye for now!

Nothing really has been happening.

I want to go to tamatown,mama!

Me too!

Me too!

Good idea,Tamas!

So,I'm off to tamatown! I'll post after my visit tro tell you what happened. See ya!

Sorry I haven't replied in awhile! :furawatchi: I have been busy. The Gummy's have grown into...*Drum rolll* ...Adults!

Bobby is a Hyotchi!

Google is a watactchi!

Jr. is a hatugatchi!

I've decided to join a group hatch for tommorow. If anybody knows any good group hatchs,please PM me!

[SIZE=21pt]Breaking News! Tamagotchi.com has changed EVERYTHING on the site! Check it out![/SIZE]

Bobby just got married! she got a....I don't what she married,but it turned into one of the lab ones! :angry: Also,I just got out of school ysterday! Freedom! ^_^ Nothing much has happened. I decided not to name the new babies. I'll post later. Also,my V4.5 is joining the log! I'll post after it hatchs! Bye!

My v4.5 hatched! She is a girl and I will name her sugar! I fed her and made her happy. I'm going to tamatown now. I'll post when I'm done! ^_^ BYe'til then,peeps!

OMG! I haven't posted in a LONG time! Also, I'm starting over. My battery died so here's the new tama's:

Brandon-boy-mousetchi

Haley-girl-Torrorotchi

Cody-boy-Ahirukutchi

oops! Sorry I forgot to post the Gummys' first hellos!:

Brandon:Wassup homies?

Me:sorry about that. Brandon's going through a "stage" ^_^

Brandon: Mom, yo getting all up in my kool aid!

Me: :D

Haley: Hi peoples of tamatalk!!! I can't beleive mommy is writing about us!!!!! I can't wait to be famous! :huh:

Cody:Hi everyone. I can't wait to evolve! I want to evolve into a Mametchi!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Me: Okay,guys. say goodnight!

All:good night!!!!!!!!

I'll post stats later. PM's are always welcome! I will quote you in the log!

-'Til later,TAMAFAMiLY

Edit:the Gummys are toddlers. they hatched yesterday

Hi Tamatalkers!!! I found a V5 celebrity at Target last night! :D But,I culdn't get it. :huh: Anyway,stats time!:

Hungry:*****

Happy:*****

Bonds:10%

Family:Blended

Family name:Gummy

Generation:1

Brandon: I Neeeeed FOOOOOOOOOD!

Me:your hearts are full!

Brandon: Me still hungry!

Me:Fine! *Gives Brandon Sucker*

Brandon: *mouth full* Fanks ommy!

Me:Don't talk with your mouth full.

I have to take the tamas to tama town. I'll post when I come back! :(

-'TIL later,TAMAFAMiLY

Edit:I think Brandon is growing out of his stage! Yes!

I'm Ba-ack! I did a job at the european Pavilion helping kids out of the petulia maze. I got a watering can for winning. I also played some games and got 60 points! I'll talk to you guys later I have to go.

- 'til later,TAMAFAMiLY

The Gummys evolved! Here is what they evolved into:

Brandon-korokotchi

Haley-shelltchi

Cody-Bakutchi

I'll talk to you guys tommorrow. and the Gummys are asleep. So,bye !

-'Til later,TAMAFAMiLY

Good Morning guys! The gummys want to say something!:

Brandon: Hi Tamatalkers! I just want to say good morning!

Haley:I'm still waiting for fame! :D come on people, read read read!

Cody:I just want to say goodmorning.

The gummys are going to be in a group hatch on November 5th in TAMAGIRL2008's Bonfire night group hatch! check it out in group hatches! (sorry I don't know how to link) I'll talk to u guys l8er! I have to go to school. So bye!

-'Til Later,TAMAFAMiLY

Wassup Tamatalkers? I'm back! I got the key for my V5 this morning. Oh,and I took the gummys to school today. I accidently left them in my locker for 2 periods in row,tho! as soon as I got changed after gym,I ran up the steps to my locker to check on them. They were fine,tho! ^_^ except for poop and feeding, they were fine. They only had one hunger heart uncolored! :eek: Also,my grandma just got back from China. I asked her to see if they had any tamas, but she said they didn't. :lol: oh,well! Maybe next time. Oh,and heres the comments I heard from the gummys:

Brandon:This is pretty cool! Look at all the peoples! I've never seen so many before!!!!

Haley: This is kinda boring guys! *Yawn* I just wanna go home!!!

Cody:It's okay. I mean,it's not the most amazing place in the world,but it's not the most boring,ether.

So that was the comments I heard between classes! :eek: Pretty funny eh? XD so, right now the Gummys are jumpin around. Oh and i might post some pictures once I find out how. So I'll talk to you guys later I have to go! Byes! :lol:

-'Til later,TAMAFAMiLY

Hi guys!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been posted todya. I've had a busy schedule today. :rolleyes: Guess what? The Gummys EVOLVED!!!!!! Here's their new characters!:

Brandon-Mukugetchi

Haley-Potetchi

Cody-Hatugatchi

Guess what else? I'm taking the Gummys Trunk-or-Treating tommorrow! :D I'm going to my church for trunk or treat with my friend and the gummys are coming. They can't wait for candy!!! I'm going to buy them some candy on the shopping channel or tamatown,But I haven't decided yet maybe both. Listen to what they said when i announced it!:

Brandon: Candy!!!!!!!! :eek:

Haley: I still want more views!!!!!!!! :angry: But i still want SOME candy.

Cody:YUMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!!!! CANDY!!!!!!! :lol:

Me: Calm down guys! I'm only giving you a little candy!! B)

They're some crazy little guys aren't they? Also, I need you readers to tell me who should marry:Brandon, Haley, or Cody? i still have 2 days 'til I can go to the dating show. So,PM me with your choice within the next 2 days if you want to vote. I'll put your vote in the log. So, I'll see you guys tommorrow. Bye!-

-'Til Later,TAMAFAMiLY

My first vote!

I think Brandon should win!!!!!  =)
[NovemberTama]

Come on guys. Vote!! :mametchi:

-'Til later,TAMAFAMiLY

I'm getting ready to go! The tamas are excited! :D sorry for the post. I just wanted to get that out! :mimitchi:

I'm Back! The Gummys had fun too!:

Brandon: That was fun! I loved all the candy!!!! :eek:

Haley: I love ButterFingers!!!!!!!!!!

Cody: That-was-AWESOME!!!!!

I think the had fun! :D And we got lots of candy! But we still haven't gone regyular trick-or-treating yet! :p But don't tell the gummys! They still don't know yet. It's gonna be a surprise! :furawatchi: Also,the poll is still open to who ever wants to vote for who I'll marry off tomorrow:Brandon,Haley,or Cody. I'll see you guys tommorrow Byez!

-'Til Later,TAMAFAMiLY

I'm going to marry Brandon at 4:00, But i'll still take votes 'til then. I just wanted to give you guys a headsup! :D see yalater. Peace out!

[SIZE=21pt]I can't beleive this!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]I accidently left my tama in my locker yesterday and they died. I guess I'll stop the log. It was getting hard keeping up with it. So,ggodbye,bloggers!

Back