The Hunger Games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli thought for a second, before continuing to walk. He had a good idea, although it might not work.

Pandora stayed silent, still wondering why Eli cared so much about her survival. She looked around with a sigh, using her spear as a walking stick as they went along.

Eli took her deep into the forest, to the bottom of a mountain. "I saw something here, it might work if I can find it."

Pandora nodded, crossing her arms and watching Eli closely.

Eli slowly circled the mountain, finally finding a small cave he crawled into. "It's dark, be careful." he told her, crawling to a space where he could stand.

Pandora nodded curtly, crawling in after him. She looked around the dark cave with wide eyes.

Eli wondered if there were any cameras, but ignored it. He reached out, grabbing onto Panda's hand. "Hold onto me, I know the way." he said.

Pandora started to pull her hand away but stopped, frowning slightly. "Alright," she muttered.

Adam was on the ground, still searching for water. This was stupid! He jumped up and started moving through the trees to get a better view of the area. It seemed like hours before he saw what he was looking for. And a person next to it. Fighting the urge to groan, Adam took one of the knives and carefully slipped out of the tree, considering. He decided against trying to throw a knife, instead picking a rock up and hurling it at the girl's head in an effort to daze her.

Anna relaxed. Where did everybody go! She was walking for about an hour. Then she heard a stream. She quietly ran to the stream a mile away. When she got there;she found water. But a girl was drinking water on the other side of the lake. Anna froze

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli walked around, sticking his other arm out to make sure he didn't bump into anything. Eventually he found the path, and walked up and incline, leading to a part of the cave with a small hole that let in enough light to see.

Pandora's eyes took a moment to adjust to the dim lighting. She looked around with wide eyes and pulled her hand hand away from Eli's.

Eli looked out the hole, it was possible to see the entire arena from their hiding spot.

Pandora watched Eli closely, still very wary. She expected him to kill her tonight. No one says they'll go that far to protect someone and actually means it. Well, maybe dying in her sleep would be less painful.

It slowly was getting dark, and the light was fading. "You have any ideas how to win?"

Pandora shrugged. "Stay hidden and let the others kill each other off."

Eli nodded. "That's a good idea." He said softly.

Cye had the two District 12s, one with blood stains all over, leaning against the tree. He held the other on by the neck, making a small cut in her throat. "That'll shut you up." He said, throwing the girl to the ground. "Now watch as I kill this one." He said, stabbing the guy and finishing him. "That'll be you next."

Pandora tilted her head. "Yeah, I guess... It's the best I could come up with." she muttered, shrugging slightly.

Cinder stood cautiously, she knew the other tributes would come eventually. Something flew at her, hitting her head and she fell onto her hands and knees, groaning. Attempting to stand, she fell again, and felt the back of her head. Pulling her hand back she noticed a small flow of blood, nothing to worry about right now. She needed to get moving. Walking wouldn't work, her vision was too blurred from the impact, so instead, she continued to crawl. Her pack hanging lazily on her back, her hands and knees rushing along the ground.

Eli nodded. "When it gets down to about four, we should start fighting, take all of their supplies and that stuff."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back