The Hunger Games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna heard something.She walked up the stream and saw some blood on the ground.She followed the marks on the ground. Then she saw a girl crawling away on the ground. She stood by a tree and said "Hello" to the girl

Cinder recoiled at the sound of a voice, flipping around she watched her vision blur, seeing a shape stand by a tree. Sitting, she reached into her pack, grabbing the handle of her knife and pointing it at the blur. "Who are you?" She hissed, her vision returning to normal. It was a girl, older than Cinder, but not much taller. Cinder kept her arm poised, ready to throw. She wasn't any good at knife throwing, but she might as well give it a shot.

Anna hadn't thought the girl would be well en ought to get her knife out.She stuttered"I-i-i just thought" But Anna didn't really want to tell the girl why she followed her. The real reason was Anna wanted to form an alliance with the girl. Anna stranded up straighter. "I wanted to help you. I can see you are hurt"Anna whispered. She was shacking.

Cinder kept her knife pointed at the girl, who seemed to be panicking. She needed help, and all she really wanted to do was rest. She knew the wound on the back of her head wasn't too bad, she knew she could live with it. Soon it would get better, but what if it got infected? Cinder almost dropped her knife, but then remembered her plan... make no alliance. She gulped, keeping the knife pointed, she knew she wouldn't be able to throw it, but if it kept the girl away from her... good. "How can I trust you? This game is all about killing. I'm weak, vulnerable. You're not." She said through her teeth, eyes watching the girl with careful intensity.

"But y-you are wrong. I couldn't kill a fly." Anna said shacking even more. Anna picked up her knife and tossed it in the distance.

Cinder watched the girl throw her knife in the distance. She may be weaponless, maybe, but what if she fought with her hands? Cinder grunted, watching the knife land with a thud. "What else do you have with you?" Cinder wanted to see what this girl carried. What had she taken from the Cornucopia, if anything... This girl didn't seem to be doing much. If they formed an alliance - would Cinder be the only one working? "Talents. What can you do?" She asked, still keeping her knife pointed at the girl.

"Oh Running is the thing I do best. And scavenging for food and like making stuff" You see the knife I made it with a stick and a rock"Anna said

After killing off the girl. Cye took the few supplies they had and left as the bodies were recovered. He walked around for a bit, before seeing Cinder and Anna.

Pandora nodded, stretching out and accidentally shoving Eli slightly. "Ah, sorry."

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli just let out a small laugh. "No problem." He said, sliding down against the wall and sighing.

Cinder nodded, freezing with the girl. "We're a team, for now." She said quietly, closing her eyes - trying to listen for any further sounds.

Cye stayed there, frozen. He didn't want to make any noise. He watched, waiting for them to move so he could see what they were going to do.

Cinder tried standing, slowly getting up. She kept the knife in hand, she looked at the girl. "Go get your knife."

Pandora leaned against the wall of the cave opposite from Eli. She opened her pack and took out the small bag of jerky. She opened the beg and took out two small strips, tossing one at Eli.

Cinder watched Anna grab her knife, and then come back. "Alright, the predator is watching us. We have to be very careful... What's your name?" She said, looking around for quick ways of escape.

"Get you knife ready." Anna said under her breath clutching her knife even more. "On the count of three we run okay? One..................Two..............."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back