The "I didn't do my homework game!"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Cookie M O N S T A R.x

Reaction score
All you have to do is give an excuse why you didn't do your homework. It's really fun! This has been made before, I don't remember who had the original idea, but credit goes to them! But no dumb excuses like my dog ate it, or it was abducted by aliens. I'll start:

I didn't do my homework because (IDDMHB):

I was walking to school and the evil homework maniac stole it from me.

This has been made before, I don't remember who had the original idea, but credit goes to them!
It was made by me on a previous account. (;

I didn't do my homework because my parents were sick and unable to do my homework last night. Don't worry, they have been suitably punished.

I didn't do my homework because I didn't do my homework.

It was made by me on a previous account. (;
I didn't do my homework because my parents were sick and unable to do my homework last night. Don't worry, they have been suitably punished.
Ok, then credit goes to you! :]

I didn't do my homework because I was walking home from school and these two guys started fighting in front of me. Then, suddenly, my homework FLIES out of my backpack and lands right in front of them. Later when the cops come by, I tell them, "My homework is there, can I get it?" And the cop dude was all like, "No, we need it for evidence. You can have it back in 7-10 business days."

^I told my Art teacher this because I was gonna tell my Social Studies teacher, and he said it was believable xD

I didn't do my homework because it died. So i had a funarl for it. That's why i skipped - I mean didn't come to school yesterday as well.

--

I told my English teacher this and she was like... " Hahahahahaha "

-----

I didn't do my homework because i had to save the world from emo ninja dinosaurs!

---

I told my Socail Studies teacher that one he belived it.

---

I didn't do my homework because Adrian licked it.

---

That one is true. He licked my homework. He licks everything!

IDDMH cause I was bored and was poking it with a stick and it landed in a puddle and a dog stepped on it and it poofed away in a cloud of pink smoke.

IDDMH because I was watching' My Sisters Keeper' and i cried all over it and the ink ran. Later the Ink fairy came and confiscated my homework because i was 'misusing and wasting ink'!

I told my SOSE (Social Studies) teacher this and he asked if i needed to go to Sickbay (with a strange look on his face!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back