The Jeremy Clarkson Investigation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yay! just give us till thursday and JC will be back!

*latest news from JC:

I WAS SO STUPID TO FALL FOR THAT!

I apologise to everyone......

still, glad i'll be back soon!

latest news from JC*

The plot thinkens....

I just cannot wait to see Jeremy Clarkson come back. I also hope that zoes IP has been banned, so she can never try to hack into JCs account, or my one, or the rest of the guides.... Or anyone for that matter.

For the time beeing, i would suggest that everyone should just feel better and just wait for JC to return. And, do NOT (as mentioned before) give your passwords to ANYONE. And, if you are worried about anything, please change your password and talk to one of the guides... or Admin about it.

Well jeremy clarkson PMed me saying that zoee358 could find jeremy clarkson a new avatar, jeremy told zoee358 the password, It was something like that.

BREAKING NEWS:

In the last 15 minutes it has emerged that Zoee358 has done this with another member!

1. JC's account was used to approve an idea by Zoee358.

2. Zoee358 was an avatar maker.

Was Zoee358's account hacked to get to JC?

WOW,that is breaking news.

We better get to the bottom of this.

BREAKING NEWS:In the last 15 minutes it has emerged that Zoee358 has done this with another member!

1. JC's account was used to approve an idea by Zoee358.

2. Zoee358 was an avatar maker.

Was Zoee358's account hacked to get to JC?
Ahhhhh! Breaking news *then goes on the floor and walks around like a dog making funny noises (I don't know why I do that)*.

Interesting... veeery interesting. ~_^

I just wondered something, where did you find out that zoee got Jeremy's password in the first place? Are you positive it was even her? Did he really give out his password?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I found out because i am his cousin

2. He was tricked into giving his password.

3. Zoee358's account may have been hacked already.

4. this has happened to another member.

It's all very mysterious..... my investigations lead me to believe that it is the real Zoee358 doing it.

i am wondering....is it possible that zoee358 might sign up again under a different name?
there is nothing stopping her.

i have opened my investigations.

Some of you will recieve questions via PM.

or is it really her? she claims she was on holiday all the time! i'll check TamaTalk deparures to see if she said she was leaving.

I was thinking the same thing as you mimitchilover. She could just sign up as another member with a different name and e-mail address.She also threatend me. :wacko: What did she say to you?

I just though of something. What if she already made a new account and is online right now? What if she is reading this Topic right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back