The Jeremy Clarkson Investigation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wat a shame....KIDS NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD NOT EVEN TO YOUR MOM! AND IF IT SLIPS OUT BY MISTAKE CHANGE IT RIGHT AWAY.... :huh:

no one can be sure, because she is very simular....we will all have to keep our eyes peeled.

she is slowly closing in. she might have probably registered already, its her kind of thing to do.

or to make sure not to draw any suspicion she might have used an entirely different name.

[SIZE=21pt]RUMOR![/SIZE] 

Is this the same Zoey? I know her alot, and she acts the same way, go see yourself: Click here
i dont think thats the zoe358 who was banned although she cud make a next account...oh well...better safe than sorry i always say

wat a shame....KIDS NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD NOT EVEN TO YOUR MOM! AND IF IT SLIPS OUT BY MISTAKE CHANGE IT RIGHT AWAY.... :huh:
actully its ok to give a password to a parent so if u forget they will know. and sometimes they have to know. unless ur mom or dad hacks u and poses as u....but they probably wouldnt my parents dont know the difference between a mimitchi and a mametchi.

i have a feeling zoee358 is reading my words i type....

what was a small, private matter is now a open battle.

[SIZE=14pt]Zoey always doesn't care what she does. You know, remember when she made that thread to fire the admin? Who would say that! But maybe....NVM. I KNOW zoey is like this...and I think she would do this.[/SIZE] :huh:

Maybe we should allgo to the chat room and start a private room so if zoee358 is reading this we can talk about the most important stuff there,privately.

well.....my parents doesnt know any of my 15 passwords and its staying as that....if i forget it i just make a new one :huh:

OK,I have another idea,put I link to this topic in your sig like I did so we can gather info.

id be glad to help, i feel very connected with this case, zoee358 has threatened me b4.
Me too. She said that if I didn't let her be spelling teacher at my school, she would make sure I was banned. I'll help any way I can.

I'm glad your helping.Hopefully,we'll get to the bottom of this case.

Hopefully. Jeremy clarkson was a fine member. Zoey101 does seem sort of like...her, but Zoey101 is a popular show. You never know, However, like Shawdy said, better safe than sorry.

Even if Zoey101 isn't her, I'm absolutely sure that she made another account.

Me too. She said that if I didn't let her be spelling teacher at my school, she would make sure I was banned. I'll help any way I can.
wow Qerk0 she was threatening u pretty bad..did u let her be the teacher? i feel sorry for u.

I'll help,too.Zoee358 was very rude to me.I'll tell you what happened.(p stands for pixelation,z stands for zoee358)

z:pixelation you will be part of the city council at my town

p:no thank you,I'm fine

z:This is a little girl asking you to help her and you say no thansk you I'm fine!

p:I'm a little girl too,so that doesn't matter

(I blocked her PMs,but this next part happened at a post)

p:Hello everybody!I can make custom avatars if you want one.(I said something like that)

z:Make me one that says zoee358 on it NOW!!!!!

p:Ok,but please don't yell

(I PMed Admin about her yelling at me,a stands for Admin in this next part)

p:Zoee358 was yelling at me to make her an avatar.

a:Well,this member seems bossy,don't give her the avatar if she's going to act like that

p:Ok,thanks Admin!
I never heard from zoee358 again.

omg i just remebered something:

on may 27 when jeremy clarkson was hacked i was in the chat room with them and another uninvolved tamaguide. jeremy said he was zoee358. but then he said it was his aim name and that he and zoee made it up as a prank....but i bet it was zoee, i was sorta one of the people who got her banned. she was looking for revenge i know it.

o and something else mentioned earlier:

her account has not been used since the day before jeremy clarkson was hacked.

another note: i think she hacked jeremy clarkson because:

he was in spain and did not have much accsess to a computer.

he was a tamaguide so if she hacked she could lock topics, move them, fool people easily, etc.

that other person she might have hacked i do not know why zoee358 hacked her cuz that person is a regular member.

You guys,tamakitten just called me on the phone and she said she can't get onto her account,and she tryed like 3 times!

Do you think someone hacked her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back