The Longo Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys!!!! I just did the time trick to make Coco leave his baby he just left it and Im about to name it. I'll name it Flow. Avian has been getting a lot of snakes and poop in the mail lately sucks for him. The Longo family will evolve today I hope I get ^_^ .

(Coco) Hello guys I had a lot of fun being in this log!!!!

(Mametchi Spirt) Was't fun for me!!!!!!

Good by,Coco.....

My Family evolved last night!!!!! Here is what they evolved into

Shelltchi=Hotteatchi

Cha Mametchi=Chantotchi

Korokotchi=Kutchipatchi

Im happy that I got Kutchipatchi now I can get the Kutchi family and also he is one of the tamas that actually means something to me and he is the first one I ever had. Just for the heck of it here are the characters who actually mean something to me.

1. Mametchi because he is my favorite character.

2.Hyottokotchi the first character I got when I got back in to tamas

3. Pyonkchitchi The first character I had ever gotten back on my V2.

4.Hanatchi The first character I have ever seen.

5.Kutchipatchi the first character I gave a nickname to I called him (Captian Quakers)

Flow evoled to he evolved into Tamatchi.

Since absolutely nothing happened today Im going to use this post to anwser some questions I have been getting

(Question 1) What generations are your Tamas on?

(Anwser) V5 Gen. 6

V3 Gen. 4

V4.5 Gen. 8 before Avian died. :)

(Question 2) Who is Hyottokotchi and how do you get him?

(Answer) He is a special character on 4.5 that Ura Mametchi evolves into when he gets 350 humor points and 450 combined points.

Thats it for now if you have a question you want me to anwser just pm me.

Hello everybody, Flow evolved today he evolved into Hashitamatchi. Just now Im doing the time trick so Hyottokotchi can get the macth maker. He just got her and he married the karate choping girl. Uuuuuh.....

My family should be able to watch the dating show tommorow so I can finally get the Kutchipa family!!!!!

(Mametchi Spirt) What on earth happened to my family they used to be very inteligent and kind now there lazy ducks!!!!!

(Kutchipatchi) .......Quack.......

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ;) :lol: :wacko: :ph34r: :( Don't worry nobody died but my family turned into the heavy family!!!!! Its was't that big of a deal for the children because all I had to do is use the mirror to change them back to there original forms but now the parents are stuck as the heavy family!!!!! I have fat parents!!!! I can't even tell which is the father and which is the mother they look exactly the same. Oh well but I wont have them for long since I should be able to mate my family tomorrow. Nothing really happened to Flow or Avian today.

(Fatty Man) No Im ugly!!!!!!

(Fatty Woman) Me to!!!!!!!

(Hotteatchi) Mommy Daddy what happened to you?

(Chantochi) No I have fat parents!!!!!

(Kutchipatchi) .....Quack.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for that long three days without a post but its ok because I have a lot of things to say on this post :ph34r: . on wedsday I mated Kutchipatchi to a Yonepatchi and I got the Kutchipa Family!!!! Kutchipatchi,Papapatchi,Mamapatchi,Chibipatchi, Chibitchi is a bit freaky to me he reminds me of the shining..... :ph34r:

(Chibipatchi) Come play with us Kutchipatchi, forever and ever and ever

(Kutchipatchi) .....Quack.....

Bad news.... Both my V3 and my 4.5 bateries died on friday I know it sounds like a huge coincidince but its not that surprising since I put the battriers in them the same day... It will probally be a little while before I can get new ones :) so for now its is back to a V5 only log. On friday I didnt pay to much attention to my Tamas because I just got Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I have been really preoccupied with that.

On Sunday I mated Kutchipatchi and I had three chidren thhey evolved into Mataritchi as my main and Ahirukutchi and Tororotchi.

Hello guys my family evolved into teens here they are.

Mataritchi=Mamekatchi

Arirukutchi=Bakutchi

Torotchi=Cha Mametchi

Man I still hadnt been taking spectacular care of Tamas Im just so addicted to super smash bros. brawl!!!!

If you have any questions feel free to pm me heck I'll take any questions even of its about brawl!!! Ok ill admit Im desprete for attention.

Wow absoulutely nothing happened last night......Sorry

(Spirt Mametchi) Wow I was wrong last time this is definetly your worst post!!!!!!

Why won't you go!!!!!!!!

Wow last night my family must have had a horrible night I went out to dinner and I forgot to bring my family I was gone for a little while and when I got home I istantly checked om my tamas.....bad news all of there hearts were gone on both hunger and happyness :ph34r: when I looked at them they were all very angry and they were all yelling at each other.......

(Mamekatchi) We hate you Mameitchi 3D!!!!!!!

(Cha Mametchi) You care more about Super Smash Bros. Brawl then us!!!!!!!

(Bakutchi) YOU ARE A DEMON!!!!!!!

sorry guys.........

My Family evolved last night thia what they evolved into....

Mamekatchi=Hatugatchi

Cha Mametchi= Love Zukintchi

Bakutchi= Uhyotchi

After they evolved I gave them some Seaseme Pudding so Hatugatchi would evolve into Kuro Mametchi and it worked Hatugatchi evolved into Kuro Mametchi......cool

Hello every one I bred Kuro Mametchi He evolved into Papa Kuro Mametchi (Who looks awseome) and his wife evooled into Mama Memetchi (Who does not look awseome) They had three kid Who are currently teenagers and are Korokotchi my main,Shelltchi,and Bakutchi. They should evolve into adults tommorow.

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! First post in page three!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys my family evolved last night here is what they evolved into

Korokotchi-Hatugatchi

Shelltchi-Love Zukintchi

Bakutchi-Mukugetchi

I gave Hatugatchi the seaseamee pudding again so it would evolve in to Kuro Mametchi it worked. Im not that upset for getting the same adult twice last time I thought I got rid of Kuro Mametchi to fast so its kinda cool to get him again.

(Kuro Mametchi) Yeah Im bad......

(Mametchi Spirt) Get a life!!!!!

Hello everybody I had my Kuro Mametchi breed with a Love Zukintchi a couple days ago He evolved into Papa Kurotchi and his wife evolved into to Mama Metchi. They had three kids 2 boys and one girl and they are currently Mousetchi as my main child,Mattaritchi,Sakuramotchi and we are finally at generation 10!!!!!!!!!

(Mousetchi) Yes we are the first family oN v5 to get gen. 10

(Mametchi Spirt) Who cares I was the first one this log was about.....

Hey every one I know it has been a little while since my last post but I will cut to the chase my family are adults right now they are Kuro Mametchi, Love Zukintchi, and Mukugetchi. I could handle getting the same adult twice but three times is a little much. Kuro Should be ready to mate tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back