The love story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day Billy and Flora had a sleepover at Flora's house. It was 12pm. Midnight. All was silent and then there was a "OooooHhhhh" sound that made Flora wake up. Billy wasn't in his bed. Then there was a "BOO!" Flora screamed and the lights turned on. It was Billy (who was a Kuchipatchi). He giggled but then saw that Flora was crying "That... scared... me" she sobbed. Billy hugged her and then said "How bout' a midnight feast, Flora? I brought some sweets!" Flora smiled and stopped crying. They had their Midnight feast and talked and talked for hours on end until they fell asleep at 4am.

THE NEXT MORNING

Flora woke up at 8am and then made breakfast. Billy woke up at 8.15am and then had breakfast with Flora. Flora was an exellent cook. She could make spicy chicken in 1 minute (by herself, not like buy it the microwave it) Then Flora had an idea. She looked for her UFO in the garage and then presented it to Billy. Billy was very happy, but then he told something to Flora that he wanted to tell her for ages. "Flora, will you marry me?" asked Billy. Flora looked astonised and then after a few moments of silence she replied "Yes Billy. I'll marry you. I'll marry you!" They hugged happily and then Billy picked up the UFO and said "This will be our wedding present!"

They got married and one day a strange ugly tama came and said

Go away you ugly heads!I hate you then the ugly tama pushed them into a pit of lava but.......
Flora was holding onto one of the rocks with Billy grabbing at her feet. Flora climbed until she reached the top and then pulled at the ugly tama's leg's. He fell into the pit of Lava but then did the same as Flora did. He held onto the rocks and then quickly caught Billy's legs "Billy!" FLora shouted, looking down into the pit where he had fallen. "OH NO!" Screeched Flora "THIS IS THE END? SO EARLY! I HATE YOU!" she shouted at the ugly tamagotchi "I HATE YOU! I HHHHHHHHHHAATE YOU!"

But then there was a loud cry of "AHHHHH!" Flora started screaming and woke up "Don't scream Honey!" said Billy "It was only a nightmare dear. Go back to sleep" But Flora didn't go to sleep. She couldn't sleep.

In the morning...

Flora was very pale! So Billy called a docter and he came over right away. He examined her and that she was pregant and that she was also very sick to. So sick that she might even die soon.Billy was very worried.Then

Flora was very pale! So Billy called a docter and he came over right away. He examined her and that she was pregant and that she was also very sick to. So sick that she might even die soon.Billy was very worried.Then
Flora had a son and she named him Will. She then felt a lot better but then Billy died. Flora and Will flew to lot's of different places in her UFO. At school will was the most attractive boy in school. He was very clever, and on his fifth day Flora left. She didn't like Will much and she didn't take care of him. Will got adopted and at school he was bullied. Then at high school he fell in love with a Butterflytchi called Lucy and she defended Will when he got bullied. One day he got smartest tama in school. Then Lucy got bought two tickets for a plane. They moved out to...

They packed up the house abs doing that they discorverd the sweet rappers."We'lll treasure these"Said Will.......

so they got on the plane to australia, while they where in australia will got a job as a lawyer.one day wen lucy and will was eating dinner will did something just like his father he said to lucy will u mary me lucy looked suprised than she said

i i j-just thought w-we have b-bin t-t-t-together so long we should i-i know it is kind of wierd for a girl to pr-prapose but i lo-love you so much, so so will you marry me?

he said yes yes i will!

that night they made love and in the morning she had a tama egg!

Lucy had a baby girl and named her lily. Lily turned into a beautliful young <_< ........

She was a very hard worker, and she went to a boarding high school for a while, since her mum was old, and dying, and her dad had died. The boys kept crowding around her, but when they asked her for a date, she pushed them away and refused. Her one true loved was... a Kuchipatchi called Kyran, but he didn't seem interested in Lily. Lily had a feeling that she had no true friends, and cried at night, but her room mate, Sparki, heard her and decided to make friends. Sparki was a female Potchitchi, and also very intelligent like Lily. From the day that they made friends, Sparki and Lily went everywhere together. Sparki shared alot in common with Lily, and they liked to talk about the latest trends and hot boys, but Lily had to spit out that she liked Kyran. Sparki stared at Lily. "Kyran is so dimwitted. He got 0/20 on his Maths Test, and hes incredibly rude. He swore at me for no reason" Lily nodded. Kyran did seem a bit rude, ignoring everything she said

"Ah well," said Lily the :) . "Maybe he isn't the right one for me after all.

"Great! You broke up!" cried Sparki :wacko: .

One day Lily made friends and finally loved a ^_^ named Bri. Bri's best friend was a :furawatchi: named Pac!.

One day Lily and Bri married. They went to the reception and last of all, Lily threw her bouquet just like her mother or grandmother had done. The next day Lily got an egg. It was pink with purple hearts.

"Bri, I think I'm having a baby girl!" cried Lily.

"That's awesome, Lily!" said Bri, seeming very excited.

After about an hour of waiting a baby girl hatched. She was not like any other baby girl. She was a heart. An Akai! It said on her egg her name was Kushimesu.

"How did this happen?!" shouted Lily.

"I'm the Akai. I married you because you were so cute." said Bri quietly, smiling. Lily's face went into a frown, but then went back into a smile again.

"Thank you, Bri!" cried Lily, jumping into his arms. "Thank you!"

They stood there and hugged when Kushimesu said, "Hungry!"

So Lily fed her and...

kushimeshu said" i am an angel! You will have another child called Kanashi and kanashi will be famous for her goodness! Then the angel scattered hearts all over th couple and flew off. That night Lily and bri slept together and in the morning lily ................

had an pure white egg with a red heart on it. It hatched and the baby looked up at lily and bri and said lovingly "i love you mama and dada"she was a very sweet baby and was never a problem at all.she was called Kanashi. she went to high scool and met a <_< who was called spicy. Spicy and kanashi were best friends. Then she began

to notice a young :huh: called santi. Little did she know that Sani fancied her too. One day sani went up to her and asked...

...They walked around a little then sat at a beanch and talked. Then Spicy started kissing kanashi wildly. They were madly in love and kissed alot.

When they were older one day spicy asked kanashi at dinner "Will you marry me?" "Yes!" kanashi the :furawatchi: said and they kissed for a long time. That night they made love and Kanashi had an egg.

It was Orange with Pnk swirls. One day it hatched into a betiful baby :furawatchi: just like HER mother! "Oh spicy! Isn't she beutiful!!!" Said kanashi. "Yes" Replied spicy. They named her Jamie. When Jamie was in High school she asked out a :ichigotchi: named mickey. They went to.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back