The love story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she didn't beleive it herself but taffy was jelouse of her sister who was always so perfect, so...

Taffy went to a famous witch to see if she could change Taffy to the favourite of the family. The witch agreed, but she got her potions mixed up. When Taffy drank the potion, she turned nice!

The family was very happy. The twins started school. At the end of the year, Micky and Jamie went to a teacher/parent meeting. They were told that Taffy loved school and was settling in very well, but Ivory was having some problems......

She had started to neglect her school responsibilities as class president and such because she had fallen head over heels in love with...

They started talking to her about what happens when your married... (ew..)

Ivory pretended to listen, but inside she was bored bored bored. That night she went to Taffy, wqho had already kissed a few boys.

"Hmm......"said Taffy, when Ivory told her the problem. "When's your big exam?"she asked. "Two weeks."sighed Ivory. "Well, just eat well, study hard. Don't think about him. He's seconds. So, just concentrsate on the main exam. Then we can sit back, I'll give you proper advice."said Taffy. "Now,if you want, I'll test you on your history."she said. "Sure!"smiled Ivory.

The two sisters went downstairs together.

Ivory actually got most of the questions her sister asked her right, well once she got her mind off of Julio.

The test went really well too. Ivory got a A- on it then she asked her sister for the "proper advice"...

"All right.Wsaid Taffy daintily. "Walk past him tommorow, drop your books, go down on your knees, and slowly pick up the books. If he doesn't help you, walk away-then look back at him. Look deep into his eyes for three seconds without blinking-then smile flirtily. Last of all, turn around and walk to lessons.

Ivory did that and he didn't help her with her books so she did the other advice and it worked! He came over to her at lunch and said "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Hey wanna go walk in the park after school Ivory said sure!

But too bad that her parents asked where she was going when she was leaving to meet him. They gave her a talk about "how she had changed so much... how lucky she was to still be here..." and all that. But in the end she snuck out... When she met at the park he all of a sudden asked if she liked him and...

she told her sister taffy what happend but taffy started acting uncomfortable... Ivory couldn't but help to notice taffy's stomach was bulging out... Ivory didn't want to seem rude but she suddenly had a sick idea of what it was and a sick taste in her mouth. TTaffy all of a sudden explained. "Well this guy and me went out on a date a couple months ago i don't know how it happend but Im PREGNATE!(o_O!!!!)...

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!!?? She screamed. hey, wait................................YOU DISGUSTO!

taffy just sat there uncomftorably then asked," will you tell" ivory said...

"maybe i will, maybe i won't" she said forcing a grin on her face even though she's disgusted."You can't tell!" taffy screamed almost loud enough for her parents to hear."I won't have to tell" Ivory began."with that stomach of yours mom&dad will notice and there is no good excuse."Ivory finished. "You need to help me!"she said trying to keep her voice low but almost failed. "What's in it for me?" she said distaintfully. She stammered. She hadn't thought of that! Then, a smile came across her face. "I'll distract mom & dad while you go out on your "dates"she said. "Can't argue with that."she said."tonight, mom and dad are going out,right?" Taffy was about to object but Ivory stopped her and continued,"tonight, I'll sneak you out and take you to the hospital.How long have you had that anyway?" "That's what I was going to tell you! I think I'm having the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled again almost so loud her parents could hear but couldn't.

What will happen next? I just wanna say i love this story and for you to always add to it. Please respond quickly!

"maybe i will, maybe i won't" she said forcing a grin on her face even though she's disgusted."You can't tell!" taffy screamed almost loud enough for her parents to hear."I won't have to tell" Ivory began."with that stomach of yours mom&dad will notice and there is no good excuse."Ivory finished. "You need to help me!"she said trying to keep her voice low but almost failed. "What's in it for me?" Ivory said distaintfully. Taffy stammered. She hadn't thought of that! Then, a smile came across her face. "I'll distract mom & dad while you go out on your "dates"she said. "Can't argue with that."Ivory said."tonight, mom and dad are going out,right?" Taffy was about to object but Ivory stopped her and continued,"tonight, I'll sneak you out and take you to the hospital.How long have you had that anyway?" "That's what I was going to tell you! I think I'm having the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :) :D " She yelled again almost so loud her parents could hear but couldn't.

What will happen next? I just wanna say i love this story and for you to always add to it. Please respond quickly!

But then a doctor said sorry we had the wrong test papers you are pregnant we will call your parents and tell them. What! said taffy how could this happen

"you cant!"she cried out. "Why?" the doc. said. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh,there in here!" What are there names? the Dr. asked. she said something clever and the docs went off. But when they came back, there was an egg! But now Julio will probably go back to you!"Ivory sqealed.NO HE WON'T! taffy screamed."but then........why not?" Ivory said. I have to stay here. Just tell mom & dad that you want to go out, and if they don't let you, you'll run away.those words bounced around in Ivory's mind.what will happen then?she said to herself.

What will happen next? only you can tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back