The love story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they caught up with Sweet they said "Why did you run off like that and she said because I love Kirikou! and they said what!

It's true! said Sweet.WAIIT!!! Kirkou has to like one of us, so we just need to squeeze it out of him!!! Screamed Mandy. they went strait to Kirikou and said...

Ok! Who do you like me,mandy or sweet? I don't like any of you said Kirkou I like Emmy she is new and a pretty :) she just evolved into an adult today and she is all mine he said. The girls were heart broken they slowly walked off and then......

Kirikou ran back laughing. "I was joking, silly!"he said warmly, and he kissed Sweet!

Mandy and Kimmy were a little jealous at first, but Kirikou had a brother called Sam, who Kimmy liked, and Remusdi asked Mandy out, so they were all happy.

Sweet and Kirikou were going to a dance when suddenly the lights went off!

She heard a scream beside her. Kirikou!

She felt for him-and felt a lifeless body. Blood ran over her hands. Then she felt a knife at her neck. "Be quiet,"it breathed, "or we'll kill you too!"

She was scared to death then all of a sudden the lights went back on and where Kirkou had been was an egg with wings and a halo and there was a download button next to the angel egg so she pressed it and Kirkou came back to life and then they went home as fast as they could and when he gave her his goodnight kiss they both evolved Sweet into a :furawatchi: and Kirkou into a :wub: then they kissed :furawatchi: :wub: then they went into there own house's the next morning.....

Next week was Sweet's birthday so Kirkou decided that he would propose to Sweet for her birthday then the next day he went and bought a giant diamond ring...... a couple days later it was the big day so he called sweet and asked her to meet him in the Park so she did and Kirkou got down on one knee and took out the ring and said "Sweet I've loved you since I saw you and now I would like to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you marry me?" and of course Sweet said yes and then they kissed and they said they would get married in a month and they did and on their honeymoon night they made love and the next morning Sweet had an egg beside her and then it hatched into a........

will it hatch into a boy or a girl you decide

I will name him....Adam. said Sweet. that's a lovely name said Kirkou HUNGRY!! said Adam so Sweet fed him bread and Adam was better then she said right when you evolve your going to start pre school adam and he said ok

One day Adam started to do a family tree. He started with his parents.

.....................Adam...

..................whose mother was

.................Sweet

..................whose mother was

...............Taffy

................whose mother was

................Jamie

................whose mother was

...............Kanashi

...............whose mother was

................Lily

...............whose mother was

...............Lucy

...............whose father was

..............Will

.............whose mother was

.............Flora

.............whose mother was

.............Mary

Adam was pleased with his family tree. He hung it up on the wall.

But then there was a knock on the door..

"Adam...on the thirty first, twelve fingers will point the way to victory, and you will be wrongfully accused. Let the fire inside you grow big until the day you are set free."

The angel flew away and left Adam, scratcghing his head.

it was the day before the thirty first and adam was still trying to figure out what the prediction ment and he was staring at his family tree thinking hard and then Sweet came in Adam's room and said Sweetie it's time for bed ok mom said Adam and then he went to bed. the next day.............

where did my mom go??? he was sad and then saw a letter on the kitchen counter it said.....

Dear Adam,

I love you very much but I have to go to tama town with your grandparents visit me their anytime

Love your mother,

Sweet

Adam sighed. He picked up the note and put it in his pocket, and made himself some breakfast.

He burned his thumb trying to turn the cooker on, and dropped a knife on his toe....but Sweet wasn't there to comfort him...

He felt lonely. He started to cry. He said to himself "I will visit my mom today!"

but on his way he evolved into a :) . at that moment he saw a cute Little B) named bliss. he approched her and wanted to ask her something, but then the ship came to a halt. 5 Tamas with black robes came on the ship. "we are looking for an Adam. he is scheduled to be executed tomorrow at 3. let him come forth." Adam stepped up, but questioned them. "what are the charges?" the 5 Tamas said "Armed robbery, murder of 7 people and helping criminals escape from jail."

Now the fortune was coming together...

Last edited by a moderator:
"I never!" cried Adam.

"Prove it." said the judge. "You will be thrown into jail...we will skip the execution for a while."

ADam was booted into jail. But then he realised something..

"IT WASN'T ME! I know who it was!" he cried. "Who?" asked the policeman.

"The Cobra..it was him! Look, there's evidence!"

"The Cobra? You mean the highly vicious murderer, assasin, and theft?" asked the policeman.

"Yes! See, the footpri-"

"Shut up!" roared the policeman. "We hear this gabbledy-gook every DAY! Don't try to fool us!"

Adam remembered the prophecy...Let the fire inside you grow big until the day you are set free...

"I have to stay strong...someday they'll know I'm right." he said sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back