The love story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she did as her sister said without her parents declining. then...

the next day Julio asked her out to one of the mot EXPENSIVE restraunts and she said yes!

when she got home though, she had like 15 pounds of homework!I'll never get this done! Ivory screamed. then she rialized they were the same questions taffy had given her! she finished right before the bell rung and there was Julio, all ready for there date.

Again, what will happen next? Only time...........will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taffy ignored him. She went home and told her parents about it. They were angry, and they grounded her for a year, but they were glad that she had told the truth.

"So what happened?"asked Ivory, when they were having a lttle gossip chat between sisters.

Taffy shrugged. "They but the baby in the orphanage. When I evolve, I can go back and collect it."she said,

"Great! What do you think you're gonna call it?"asked Ivory, painting her sister's nails.

I think I'll name it Sweet because she is an angel
Then ivory asked, "taffy, well who WAS the father..."

Taffy said something that made ivory's heart stop

"julio."

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?" ivory yelled spilling nail paint everywhere with a jerk.

"YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM!!!!!!!!" she yelled after she stood up glaring at taffy.

Taffy calmly looked at Ivory with so much love and understanding that only a sister could have that Ivory averted her gaze and folded her arms looking away.

"It was an accident. It happend long before you had even seen him. It happend when i had told you mom and dad that i was going bowling with friends. I went out with him. I will tell you all about the date and how IT happend." Ivory still looked away not wanting to admit that she problebly hadn't seen julio before Taffy got pregnate.

"It went like this..." Taffy started...

*what happend on the date? only you can tell...*

WARNING: READER DISCRESION ADVISED

"My friends and I went bowling, when I saw Julio. He was the best bowler ever!" Ivory turned her head to listen.I saw he had 400 points!(for those of you who have short-term memory-loss, that is a perfect game, all strikes!) I had missed 1 strike only, so he asked me out," Ivory was baffled. "After the date he invited me to his house and then.... *Adult content, too much for u* Ivory had her mouth to the floor. "I'm sooooooo telling mom!" Ivory screamed.

What will happen next? Only time (And you) will tell!

Ivory really did tell their mother, had just looked at her with wise eyes and nodded, while Taffy had locked herself in the bathroom.

Their mother sighed after the tale was over and just shook her head. "Ivory, it was good for you to come to me. I thought that taffy had just took one of her friends eggs and took the blame also, but this, i didn't think it was possible for a teen to have a child... and the doctor told us.. wait what the doctor said isn't your bissuness..."

"what did the docter say?" Ivory asked curiosly still wondering if taffy would ever forgive you for telling her biggest secret.

"Maybe when your older. Maybe then i will tell you." Ivory's mother sighed and turned to walk away, all of a sudden Ivory evolved!!!!

Ivory felt a tingly sensation that washed through her and her mother started beaming at her when it was over.

Ivory evolved into a LEAFTCHI!

Ivory looked at her new body and said smugly "are you sure im not old enough?"

"okay, legaly and physicly in mind your ready and old enough. When we found out that taffy suposedly had an egg the doctor told us bad news. he told us taffy had...

*what did the doctor say?*

Then all of a sudden they heard a scream from the bathroom and Taffy ran out and she was a Androtchi! "I'm ugly!"shouted Taffy. Then her mom said Honey do you want to go pick up the baby now and taffy of course said yes. When they got to the orphanage Taffy said I'm here to pick up my baby I'm Taffy Tama "ok here she is we named her sweet" said the worker "that's exactly what I was going to name her" said Taffy. Right then the baby evolved into a marutchi! Taffy was so happy. Then when Taffy got home she said "Mom Dad Ivory meet sweet, my little marutchi" Taffy's family were so happy they had already set up a little room for Sweet so Taffy set Sweet in her bed and kissed her little head then turned off the lights and went to bed :wacko:

While Taffy was raising Sweet Ivory starting feeling very alone. Her and taffy usually had done everything together but now taffy was too busy to spend time with anyone but Sweet. Ivory started hating her neice that took Taffy away from her. Ivory had started to date alot to try and get away from her misery. She had finaly asked Julio his part of the story of him and Taffy and he said he regretted it and often came to visit Sweet. Ivory dated Julio the most and often found herself lost in his kisses. One evening she was out on a date with Julio and he asked if she would come to his house to play video games. Ivory accepted. They got there and Ivory looked around and asked, "Where is everyone? Are your parents here?" Julio took off his jacket and said a soft "no." He walked toward her and she got lost in his eyes. He pulled ivory into a hug and...

Ivory walked home in a daze. She was confused and didn't know what to do. She had done exacly what her sister had, but would it be okay becuase she was an adult? Ivory finally saw the folly in the way she delt with grief of being lonely. She had started depending on others too much. But how was she going to tell Taffy what happend? Taffy might tell their parents because Ivory had done the same thing. She walked through the door at 1:00 AM and dragged herself into bed....

the next morning she...

felt sick so she went to the doctor and the doctor said you're pregnant. Ivory couldn't believe it she called Julio and he said well I'm a father of two now and Ivory just hung up she went to Taffy and Sweet and she said "Taffy i'm pregnant I went over to Julio's and now I'm pregnant I'm going to tell mom and dad but I don't know how" Taffy just looked dumbfounded all of a sudden Ivory had an egg pop in front of her she was ready then the egg hatched it was a beautiful baby boy Ivory said I will name him...Toby. Taffy said that's a beautiful name. Well said Ivory time to tell mom and dad she walked into the den and said mom I had a baby and the parents said bring it down and Ivory said ok she did and they said she could keep him

Ivory woke up, gasping. Phew....the bit with Julio....it had been a dream.

She wiped off the sweat from her forehead and took a drink, and went back to sleep.

Juluio asked her out, and she said no. She didn't want to end up like Taffy. So she went out with a sweet boy named Elvie, and he was good, kind, and he never went further than kissing.

eventually after 1 year they married (taffy had also married a guy named hammy) they had a wonderful marriage and Ivory had a baby girl name miley. Taffy and Ivory left their kids on the same night.

(we will now start miley and sweet's story.)

*what will happen when miley and sweet meet and find their parents have left them?*

Well Miley and Sweet woke up. "Where is mommy?" they both asked. On Ivory and Taffy's bed there were notes with Sweet and Miley's name on them. They both read them and cried togteher then all of a sudden Miley evolved into a tamatchi! Oh now we can go start our own life! they said. A few years later when Sweet was a :blink: and Miley was an :pochitchi: They met two :lol: . The first one was named Troy and the Other one Jake. Sweet was in love with Troy and Miley was in love with Jake. After class Jake came up to Miley and said hey wanna go to my house later? and of course Miley said yes. When Miley got to Jake's house he said sit down relax. So she did then Jake sat beside her and he moved closer to her and then the next thing you know they are kissing eachother wildly the were deeply in love. When Miley got home Sweet was waiting for her "Where were you?" she asked. "I was at a friends house acctually I was at my new boyfriends" Sweet just sat on the bed and said I don't want you to end up like my mom .you know she met a boy and had me. "I know the boys name was julio" said Miley "Correct" said Sweet hey lets go visit Julio he still lives in the same house as he did when he was a boy. Ok agreed Miley. When they got there Miley said this looks like Jakes house. Then she rang the doorbell and Jake answered and he said I knew you had to come back and Miley said oh I'm sorry I was looking for a julio and Jake said yeah that's my dad. OMG! That idiot tricked my Aunt into having my cousin. Hold on said Sweet me and Jake are realated? I guess so well come in sis and girlfriend I'll go get dad.said Jake ok they replied. Just then Jake evolved into a :mimitchi: and then Sweet and Miley turned into <_< 's! Then Jake grabbed Miley and said hey honey now we can make beautiful music together and they started kissing wildly and then he carried her away and sweet just went home the next morning Miley woke up in Jake's bed and she sneeked away. When she got home Sweet was there and said I had a baby! and Miley said What? How?! and Sweet replied Well when you were with Jake I went out and saw troy who evolved into a :lol: . Then Miley said I think I'm having a baby and called Jake he came rushing over there and got there just in time to see and egg pop next to Miley and then hatch into a beautiful baby boy. They named him Sam what will happen to Sam only you can tell us

(i agree their whole lives happend in 1 post!!!)

They were like cousin twins. Their classmates and teachers rarely could tell them apart!!! One day they had an exam and they swiched places so Miley could take both tests because Sweet hadn't studied. When Miley was asked who she was she found herself unable to lie and they got caught. From then on they were known as the "I.D. Twins" (identity...)

Though their looks were very much alike they had totally diffrent personalitities. While Miley would study hard and do her best, Sweet was laid back and takes it easy.

Sweet and Miley visited their parents often,who were astounded when they both evolved into ...

(we might have to make one of them die... it is hard to follow 2 characters... poor cousin twins!!!)

Nah, we'll just follow one.

.. Sweet into a :D , Miley into a :p !!

Miley went to a posh school, where they took their lessons seriously.They still got in contact with eachother.

Sweet went to school next day, and her classmates were-

:huh: Kirikou

:D Kimmy

:unsure: Mandy

:D Hubba

:ringotchi: Nika

:wacko: Remudi

At they end of the day, Sweet had made friends with Kimmy and Mandy. And she had had her first crush-it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back