The Moment of Truth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my parents wanted me too.

Have you ever said something to somebody that you shouldn't have?

No. I'm always happy, except when there are no more tamagotchis in the store!

Have you ever gotten crazy when you couldn't find the tamagotchi you wanted int he store?

I admit it, yes, sis.

Have you ever had an online relationship with someone you don't know, when you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Hey, the Moment of Truth has personal questions, don't they..loliz!

I admit it, yes, sis.

Have you ever had an online relationship with someone you don't know, when you already have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Hey, the Moment of Truth has personal questions, don't they..loliz!

no, i dont think so

have you ever ran away from home because you did something stupid

:eek: yes. I was just mad. I only ran to, like, not even a block away. (We live on a corner.)

Do you have a basically secret life you keep from your parents, like you try to act young so they trust you always? :D

Yes.....

Have you ever wanted something sooo badly( without telling ur mom cause you now shes not goin to by it for you) that you stole money from her and blamed it on your other sibiling?

NO wAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend and went out with your boyfriend's best friend?

Ps. I have . my Boyfriend was Arman

I went out( sort of) with his best freind, Taiga

No. I've never had a boyfriend: and I'm 15. Sad. :kusatchi:

Have you ever taken something from a friend and never told her/him?? I haven't.

yes =3 for april fools day

have u ever blamed someone else 4 something u did?

Probably but I don't think I remember. Most likely because I am the kind of person who considers everyone but the one who did it: me!

Hmmm..... have you ever sneezed out a giant booger in public ((I have inside my house... I got lucky ;D))???

Yes, I was sick. Before I go to the mall, I'll always remember to blow my nose from now on. :D

Have you been in a relationship with someone on the internet and that you knew was way older than you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of Course I want to kill her everyday

Have you ever stole something from a friend because you were mad at her/him and the blamed it on somone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back