The Moment of Truth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you count pretending to have a Fever, yes.

The only reason was because we would have Phs. Edu. and Pulled the thigh muscle on my right leg and didnt want to tell my mom or she would yell at me

Yes, I have done nothing once.

Have you ever :D rolled your eyes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the 6 second rule but before that it was...come on you know it...

God made dirt

So dirt don't hurt

Just stick it in your mouth

And let it work

when i was little i used to kill that phrase but now i think to myself god made pain that hurts'

Sorry i had OCD>>Obsessive compulsive disorder

Have you ever made out with a boy

Yes.

Have you ever disliked a band and said that they suck and they actually turned out to be your favorite band? (Or vice-versa)

xD YES. And I got in trouble.

Have you ever phisically hurt someone and they had to make up a lie just to not get you in trouble? (If that makes sense...)

xD YES. And I got in trouble.
Have you ever phisically hurt someone and they had to make up a lie just to not get you in trouble? (If that makes snese...)
yes I felt bad

Have you ever lied to your friend about something that you regret?

I think so...

Have you ever lied to your friend, just because you didn't want to go over to their house? (I have...many times.)

No. But I almost called her my Aunt. xD

Have you ever wet your pants in school?

No.

Ever got your phone taken away? (in school or out)

No. I don't think.

Ever had a weird kid in school, and you were about to trade someone money for something in their lunch, and then he runs over and shouts something like "EVERYONE! LOOK! _________'S CAUSING A BIG COMMOTION!!! I'M TELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he's the

(your name)

one causing the commotion! (I know That's happened to me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back