The Moment of Truth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dhcyrus101's question: I'm under 14, but no...I have never done that. x_x

Mileyroxursox2342's question: I LOVE TAMATALK! O.O

Have you ever changed your appreance or personality to fit in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah....D=

Have you ever pretended to be another member on Tamatalk?

As in what

I have more than 1 account but no ones knows

and my sister had this phase before she met miley in paris that she was her (shared account)

she doesn't get on it and post replies she just browses

but she made up the name though

Have you ever lied about your age to get something or something to like you

As in whatI have more than 1 account but no ones knows

and my sister had this phase before she met miley in paris that she was her (shared account)

she doesn't get on it and post replies she just browses

but she made up the name though

Have you ever lied about your age to get something or something to like you
No. Have you liked somebody (I mean like-like). I like someone in my class right now. I didn't like-like him when I first saw him, but I still thought he was kinda cute. Now I like-like him. :huh: A lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Have you liked somebody (I mean like-like).
A boy I've liked every since I saw his face

He's nice and sweet...to me not one boy I know is nice to everyone

yes i have kissed someone

Are you adopted

14 grade 9
Do you like someone on TT
Do you mean like or like-like? Sure I like some TT members. I have friends on here. I'm not sure about like-like though. What's most important in a guy is how cute he is (I mean in order for me to like him) but that's just my opinion. I can't really say who I like-like on TT because I have no idea what they look like.

yeah
Do you envy any citizens of TT,if so who?
Well, I kinda envy Tamagirl_Desy for getting to audition for hannah montana and getting to be part of the FAQ team (sorry Tamagirl_Desy. Don't get me wrong though. I'm happy for you for getting to audition for hannah montana. Hope you get the part! :huh: When I first saw that you were part of the FAQ team, I was in shock! I thought, "She's only 12! How can she be part of it? I thought it depended on age." But now I know that it doesnt) Sorry if I'm asking the same questiong back to you dhcyrus, but do you envy anyone on TT?

admin shes the owner
which celeb. do you not like
Monique Coleman. I hate her! Strange cause I love HSM and Monique's the only one on HSM that I hate. Vanessa Hudgens and the rest of them are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I also hate Charlotte Arnold (cause I hate Naturally,Sadie) and also Jasmine Richards (who's Sadie's best friend on Naturally, Sadie). Long story short, I hate everyone on Naturally, Sadie (well, maybe except Sadie' parents cause they don't annoy me so much). Do you like tamagotchis?

*GASP You envy me Mileyroxursox2342!?!? o_O I never knew!!

I do, but not as much as I used to.

If you could save one person in a fire, who would it be? (Other then family)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back