The Moment of Truth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=9pt]Nope, not at all. Don't like anybody...yet! :eek: [/SIZE]

Let's seeeeeeeeeee...Do you ever get so mad that you feel like punching somebody...even your best friend(s) and family? :)

yup......

have u been to the office for doing something bad at skool(i have iv been to ocs its a suspenchan thing)

omg how did u no i lovvvvvveeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pickles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im like addictid but for chrch for lent i have 2 give up sumthing i gave up pickles its so hard!!!!! :huh:

do u like dr pepper

Yeah.

Have you ever acted soooo crazy that they put you into a mental hospital?

yeah, last weekend xD

stephanie said i would only go out with him if he would run down the road in his boxer shorts for youtube, so i went along with it. he never did, though o.o'

do you love me?

not sure....

do you lie about your age or use different picctures and say that its you (specify...and tell which one you do or both)

I did lie about my age once but I dont anymore :]

Have you ever liked something but told everybody you didnt like it because it wasnt cool?

NO...everyone at my school acts like little kids

I have a dora and diego jacket and a have a purse, backpack, candy canes (christmas), and penicls and stuff withthem on it

Have you ever lied to your friend about liking a boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back