The most "Noobish" Thing you've done

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I farted in public, and I live in Albuquerque and threw up in the Rio Grande River

I used to use 'txt tlk' all the time. I don't anymore luckily.

I would stab myself before doing that again x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure... Once on a different site, I went up to the admin and said this:"HEY!!!! So many people on here are admins and I want to be one to!!!" We got in an argument, about me being to new, and my account was eventually banned. XP I learned not to do that.

Once in class, the teacher asked everyone Where is Saryjavo (sp?) Havin' meh randomness! I shout - NORWAY!!!!!

And I got told of today cause in Literacey, I said zebra to myself and laughed, then the kid on the next table along shputed out: Exotic Zebra Poo!

Oh Gosh,
Neopets: When I just joined Neopets, I found a Faerie Paint Brush on the floor. I sold it for 5 np. They are worth 200,000,00 Neopoints.
Haha I did that same thing on Neopets, I was like, crying when I found out what the paintbrush even does.

Umm... here i used 2 talk like this alot i was such a loser when i first joined. i had no good grammer or capitals of n e thing.

Nothing really different, I bet everyone was a n00b at some point.

I was a total noob back then.

I typed up pointless, immature posts, frequently they were short and useless. And sometimes, I typed out my words like this: i r lyke musik. And making a Habbo Hotel account. Pretty stupid, good thing I realized what you were supposed to do, pay money for crappy, cartoon furniture. I didn't spend a cent. I felt like suing the creator and telling all the members how noobish they were.

Where was the sense in me? o_O

Sometimes, when I looked back at the things I've done, I want to throw a fridge at myself.

I bet other people want to throw a football at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most nooniesh thing i've ever done hmmmmm *scratches head* probably when i ran away from a butterfly in grade 3 and everyone laughed at me.I still remember that day!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back