The most Painful and Scariest Thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MileyCycrus~

Reaction score
Painful: When I jumped and landed on my ankle. It hurt so bad...I had to be on a wheel chair.

Scariest?: When I got lost at the mall.

Painful:Fell on he track at P.E. and broke my arm in two places.

Scariest: At night when I was at my granparents house I wasn't wearing my contacts or glasses so I could not see a thing and I kept hearing scary noises and I did not know where to go.

most painful:i fell off my bed and landed on my back i coulnt sand up sraight

sckaries: im skared of the dark and my mom turnd off the night light an there was a relly skary shdow and it took me an hour to have the corage to yell "daddy!!!"

Painful : I fell on my back while snowboarding. The wind - it knocks you down hard. Ouch.

Scariest : A lockdown at my school.

Painful: (This was real stupid) I stood on the couch and attempted to jump off of it and I got my foot stuck and it like twisted kinda and I could barely walk for like three-four days.

Scariest: When I was trying to sleep the one night and it was lyke 2 AM and I heard this crying noise and it scared me so much. Later I found out it was my stupid brother and I gave him a heck of a beatin.

Most Painful: Having pancreatitis and going through 3 surgeries and 3 recoveries that I wanted to die because it hurt so bad.

Scariest: I get a new "scariest thing" everyday lol with a 1 year old, everyday something scary happens and it is always worse than the last thing! So far, it was this morning when he climbed on the back of the couch and tried to jump onto the dog :eek:

Painful: when I was skiing last year on a school trip. I was going to fast and I tried stopping myslef, only to bang my elbow on my ski. ow.

Scariest: Last time I skiied, my friend was snowboarding and he hit a tree, getting a cuncussion(SP). he went in an ambulance and everything,we thought he was dead.

Painful? Listening to my cat at night- meowing at the STUPID DOOR KEEPING ME AWAKE FOR AN HOUR! D:< And then attempting to CLIME the DOOR FRAME! *breathes heavily*

Painful: Getting my appendix out. It hurts for days after and I couldn't walk for three-four days.

Scariest: Ehhh....too many.

Painful~When I fell off a slide and landed on my right arm.Then I broke all the bones there.

Scrariest~Uh,ya know how some doors make alarms when they're open?Well,right now I was going to the potty and it was dark and I heard the alarms 6 times.And bumping noises.I thought burglars had killed my whole family!

*shudders*

Most Painful: Two moments are tied:

1. In first grade this guy accidentally hit me in the lip with a baseball bat during P.E. and I got a fat lip.

2. Almost two weeks ago I got four teeth pulled at once and when they put the stuff so it "wouldn't hurt" in it hurt really bad...I almost cried.

Scariest: Hm, one of the most scariest things happened to me at basketball practice. I was, erm, using the bathroom when suddenly the light went out. The practice was at night, so I couldn't even see in front of me to open the door. I panicked but then found the door...I know it doesn't sound scary but it was!

Painful: I think it hurt but I can't remember how I felt. Getting hit above the lip under the nose with a metal baseball bat by my sister, thus making a hole, and having to get stitches.

Scariest: hmm...probably when i was a girl scout i was selling either cookies or nuts and my godfather lived behind another house (so it was like a house with a gate, you go through the gate, go through another smaller gate and ur at my godfathers house) and so I went through both gates and when I found out they weren't home I turned around and this big brown dog came out from the other house into the backyard. Luckily, the smaller gate was in between us but the dog started growling and barking and trying to get over the fence. I started crying and calling for help. Nobody came. I was there for what? 15 minutes when the dog finally gets bored and goes inside. I silently and quickly crossed the backyard and biked home as fast as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Painful: I jumped of a hill and broke my ankle ^_^

Scariest: One day my mum and dad were fighting and hitting each other right in front of me and my sister

We were in the halway and couldnt leave because my parents were blocking the way to the rooms

I was screaming and yelling becuase I was like 5 and It was so friken scary

And once my t.v. blew up :)

That was kinnda scary since I was like 6 I thought we were all gonna die Xp

Last edited by a moderator:
painful: When i ran into a wall and almost broke my toe. xD don't please don't ask!

Scariest: When i went into my closet and jumped on a pile of blankets on the floor, and i heard someone say "ouch"

OMG i was sooo freaked out! plus i was like 10!

Pain? I never get hurt.

Scariest? When I was 6 and I got lost in the mall, I was crying but some really nice teenagers help me find my parents :]

Pain:When me and my mate josh,were playing batman and i tried to do that thing batman does(where he dropkicks them while hanging onto the graple hook) and i broke my arm.I wasen't even crying i was only about two.

Scariest: ummm...does getting an mnn stuck up your nose count?

Painful: Broke my arm and had to have pins stuck through my elbow to get the bone in the right place. I had to keep it like that for 6 weeks. Oww!

Scariest: When I was walking around the garden and my brother fell out of the tree. (Well he jumped and landed safely, but I wouldnt had minded if he didnt actually climb up there a jump out of it. xD)

Painful: When I got in a car crash, and broke my leg and my arm. My dad got out of it without a scratch, though.

Scariest: On a trip to Massachusetts, my mom and I stayed at the Wayside in, in room 9. It is a master room, and it's all made of wood. And the coolest thing is: It's haunted. But it was so fun! ;)

Hmm...

Most painful: Breaking my elbow when I was 9 :huh:

Most scary: I thought I came in contact with one of my deceased (or however you spell it) guinea pigs X_X

Painful: In grade 2 I was running to to the playground and I triped on the sidewalk and my knee was gushing blood.

Scary:At recess me and my friends were playing near a fence then some man was walking back and forth wearing all black. He was holding a clipbord of a gym. He came into the school yard and then Me and my friends ran to the trees in the school yard. He went into the school building. And one of my friends decided to follow him. WE told her no, but she went anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back