The most Painful and Scariest Thing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Painful: In grade 2 I was running to to the playground and I triped on the sidewalk and my knee was gushing blood.
Scary:At recess me and my friends were playing near a fence then some man was walking back and forth wearing all black. He was holding a clipbord of a gym. He came into the school yard and then Me and my friends ran to the trees in the school yard. He went into the school building. And one of my friends decided to follow him. WE told her no, but she went anyway.
*Leans in closer like a little kid* So what happened?

If you mean scary the friend who went to follow the man, she said he went to the office. I dont remember much, because this was in the fall this year in grade four.

Painful: When I tripped on the sidewalk and broke my wrist

Scariest: Two are tied:

1. I got an Mn'M stuck in my throat, but not far down enough to make people do the Heimlich Manuver or w/e you call it. I didn't know what to do: Try to cough it up, or swallow it. I swallowed it and I was just fine but relieved.

2. I went through this scary tunnel meant for entertainment, and I was crying so my dad picked me up and carried me through the whole thing. I was a little kid though. I thought it was meant for ENTERTAINMENT, not to scare little kids half to death :D

Painful:

When I broke my foot in fourth grade

Scariest: (i have two)

1. When I was like five I had skin cancer on my leg and I had to get lots of shots and I had to be awake while they removed it. that was pretty creepy

2. Me and My cousin (at the time I was twelve and she was thirteen) were wondering around the mall, and then these two big, scary guys come up to us and were like "Hey, how old are you?" and we were soooo scared. Then we went to hide in this chinese resteraunt in the mall, and they FOLLOWED US IN! but finally our parents come and we end up eating there. But I was scared we were going to get kidnapped.

Painful - In 3rd grade when I fell [or supposedly got pushed] off the climber and broke my fore arm from my elbow. Ouch.

Scariest - Uhh, lemme get back to ya.

Painful- When The skin was ripped off the bottom of my feet and i couldn't walk for a week.

Scariest- When a boy in my class got possessed and nearly killed someone.

Painful - Being smashed across my whole face several times with a baseball bat (on purpose!) by (insert name here) at school. There was blood everywhere, and I had 2 black eyes for ages. I looked like a panda!

Scariest - Looking in the mirror after (above)!

Painful: Breaking my arm when I was five, like litterly snapping it.

Scary: I was six and me and my family went to blackpool, the theme park was closed because it was like, 10 o'clock so we went to this arcade place instead. I needed the toilet so I went in and it was one of those cubicles that didn't have gaps at the top and bottom. After I'd finished I tried to unlock the door but it was all stuck, I got really scared and everything then this guy ended up having to come into the LADIES and whack the door down. And just to sum all my fear up, while I was in my cousin switched the lights off.

Painful: When I gashed my wrist with a steak knife/When I was being a retard in P.E. and I was running a relay race from one short side of the gym to the other and I did the whole bull thing on the way back;scratch the floor with my feet and run with my head down and I hit the wall. X_X Everything looked blue for 2 days after that./I dropped a 50-pound bag of sand on my foot/my hair got caught in an electric fan/I have lots.

Scariest: I saw a UFO over my garage a months ago o.0/I was at a sleepover at my friend Rebecca's and she's only 1 year older than me but is,wrong,like me. Like,nasty wrong lol. She started moaning right before I felll asleep like "Ooohhhh!" over and over and I'm like "Holy crap!" and shake her awake: she keeps doing it. Then I just scream "GODD*MMIT wake up!!!" and she was laughing her head off when she finally did. It was kinda funny though. lol ^_^

painful:i was getting of the bus and i slipped in the snow and i twisted my ankle

scariest:i rulled down the stairs at school

painful- having a skate run over my lip and getting 6 stitches :(

scariest-(above) or when the wind shook my bed and i woke up and didnt know what it was.(my bed is at the front upstairs of my house) :(

Painful? I'm not sure. Maybe it was the time that my P.E. teachers made me do this move on the horizontal bar and when I got off I twisted a muscle on my butt and it hurt like mad.

Scariest? I don't like to talk about it. :D

Painfull: When I got malled by a sheep and had scrapes and bruises and cuts all over.

Scariest: Lights went out and school and I told people i saw the grim reaper and we saw a hand in the bathroom sink drain.

Painful: When I sprained MY finger (Yea, I am used to pain, I hit any body part daily)

Scariest: When I couldent sleep, I was laying on the couch at 1 am and There was a LOUD bang at my door.

*Drumroll* THIS IS KK445's 3,000 POST!!! yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Most painful- When I was young I was on a school factory visit. I went under a machine and a robot hit me and It hurt my head....you can imagine... cuts under both my eyes....

That's why I have ROBOPHOBIA now xD!

Scariest- When a boy told me I have nice bum and breasts..... Aaah! Later I hit that boy with a broom stick on purpose > :p

painfulest:waching a cat get eaten by two dogs

scariest:waching a dog kill a cat (not as same as painfulest)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back