The Mystery of the Kidnappers~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drew closed his computer, and then began to gloat to himself. "HA! I cant wait for her to finally be caught DEAD!" He gloated, not knowing that his email had been read by the akuromametchi already.

Anna giggled to herself,she nodded. "Yeah, I'll love to see my room!!" She giggled.

Flandre led Anna into an guest room next to her's and Blaze's room. "Here you are! There's already a bed and a dresser in here, but not much else."

Smiling, Lisbeth opened the email program and sent a new message to the friends Drew had sent his messages to.

She wrote:

Hi, I'm turning you guys into the police! HAHA I actually have been betraying you this whole time. So, get ready to spend years in prison for being jerks! HAHAHAHA!

Satisfied, Lisbeth sent it and then erased her marks of being in Drew's computer before going downstiars.

Anna nodded, she walked into her room, and sat onto a bed. "It's nice and comfy... Can we go out later to buy some furniture!!"

Drew was soooo proud of himself! Yep, sooner or later that kuromametchi is going to be cut in half or someth... Wait, What the?! His inbox was suddenly filed with hundreds of death threats.. "The heck?" He rubbed his head... He checked his sent folder, and was shocked to find the following email:

Hi, I'm turning you guys into the police! HAHA I actually have been betraying you this whole time. So, get ready to spend years in prison for being jerks! HAHAHAHA!

Drew was angry, he didn't actually send that! Why would he?! Drew quickly checked if his computer has been hacked or something like that... and he found nothing! "Darn it! Now I have a bunch of angry Tamas against me! " He angrily growled.

"Sure, and we'll need some clothing for you too, we can go later... Oh, hi Lisbeth." Flandre looked up to see Lisbeth yawn and walk by the doorway.

Blaze sat in his room, trying to play a song on his guitar. After a few frustrating failures, he finally got it down. He began to sing.

Anna gazed up at the Kuromametchi, she looked kind of nice. "Hi there, my name is Anna, and I'm moving in!!" She told the Kuromametchi,

"Hi." Lisbeth looked at Anna. She couldn't help but think about the strange mametchi, and why he was following Anna. "Say, do you know a mametchi?"

"Yeah, I used to have a Big Brother, his name was Drew, and he was really nice and stuff until he ran away a day after our Mommy was killed." She told her.

Lisbeth's face turned a bit pale as she realized her theory was confirmed. Suddenly too uncomfortable to be near Anna, she quickly turned around and went into her room to decide whether to warn Anna about Drew or not.

Flandre shrugged. "Beats me."

Blaze was annoyed by the noise from outside of his room. "Dude, Flandre, be quiet! I'm trying to concentrate here!"

Anna nodded. "Okay, well, let's just ignore her for now."

"Hmm, who was that?" Anna asked. "It sounded like a young UraMametchi."

"That's Blaze. He's trying to get a recording contract in the music industry, and he's working really hard everyday with his guitar."

"Has he ever went to Club Pop or enter the Music Xity Competitions before?" Anna asked. "Maybe I'll help him, cause I remember Drew trying to help me learn an Musical Instrument when I was young.. I got bored, but maybe I can help him write a song or something."

"No, he doesn't want to become a super pop star, he says he just wants to be a really good singer that gets acknowledged by 55% of the population rather than all of them. And I'm not sure if you want to go in there, Blaze can be really.." Flandre sighed.

"Hmm... " Anna nodded. "So he kind of wants to be a cult artist? Someone with a really dedicated, but kind of small fan base?" She asked. "My brother used to like praticing his guitar, he kind of sucked..."

He giggled at Flandre, smiling up at her. "I really want to be a Mimitchi when I grow up, your just so sweet, just like I am!"

Flandre smiled. "Well, he's not specifically a cult guy..." Suddenly, an evil smile came on Flandre's face. "Why don't you go say hi to Blaze?"

Blaze was concentrating very hard on the sheet music in front of him. Then he started to play a song by one of his favorite bands.

"I never knew, I never knew that everything was falling through,

That everyone I knew was waiting on a cue

To turn and run when all I needed was the truth.."

He kept playing and singing and finished the song.

Anna giggled up at Flandre. "Sure, okay.." She giggled, stepping into Blaze's room, she giggled as the UraYoungMametchi played on his guitar. "Wow, you play good." Anna told him, clapping to the music.

Anna giggled to herself. "My name is Anna, Flandre let me move into this house, I just wanted to introduce myself to you pretty UraYoungMametchi! "

Flandre laughed as she listened to this from outside the door. Blaze had an unhappy expression on his face when she called him "pretty", and he shook his head. "Uh.. Yeah. Whatever. Just.. Can you please.." He gestured toward the door.

Latest posts

Back