The Mystery of the Kidnappers~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ana giggled at the Ura creature, he was so funny! "Haha, do I have to?" She giggled. "Wouldn't you like some audience for your practice? Cause you do sound pretty good, better then my brother ever did!"

Lisbeth came out into the hall and started to tell Flandre about Drew and what she suspected about him. "He's a murderer, and he's that kid's sister..."

Blaze sighed. "Yeah, well, I'm working and I'm busy. Say, why don't you go out into the hall and tell Flandre I want dinner."

(Can I join with a character?)

Name: Joseph

Age/Stage: Adult

Type: Gozarutchi

What are you? a ninja (because of type) murderer

Brief Personality: Sent to kill Anna the Chamametchi, but rivals with drew constantly.

Other: uhhh... IDK (XD)

Tell me if i can join!

(Sure, you can join if you want :3)

Anna giggled at Blaze. "Sure, sure.. You hard working Ura!" She told him, and before she ran to Flandre, she kissed the Ura on the cheek..

She ran to Flandre, and heard what the Kuromametchi said. "Huh? What are you two talking about?" She asked.

All the while, Joseph overheard EVERYTHING from on top of the rooftop. "So, Lisbeth's onto Drew. That's good... leaves one less obstacle in my path for domination over Anna..."

"Tsk, Tsk Joseph." Drew Chuckled, he had suddenly appeared behind the Ninja Tama. "Remember our last fight? I installed that tracking chip to your back.." His face became serious. "Now, Joseph, just give up trying to kill Anna, she is my sister, so I'll be the one who brings her to heaven,"

(OOC: Hi Kajah!)

Blaze banged his head on the table repeatedly before shutting his door and going back to guitar.

"Your brother is a big mur-" Flandre was pushed away by Lisbeth, who's eyes were cold. "Look, kid, come with me into my room. We need to have a little chat."

"Look kid, you know your big brother you kept talking to Flandre about? Guess wh- Actually, you think you can handle the truth calmly?" She asked, glaring at Anna. "If you can't, then I'm just going to leave this room."

Anna gave a confused look at the sudden mention of his older brother. "Uh... I'm a pretty mature Chamametchi, so I can handle it.." She told him. "I handled Mommy's goodbye well.."

"Guess what? He's a freaking murderer convicted of 4 murders, and he also is on a mission to kill you. He actually was following you and Flandre today.. Until I stopped him."

"W-What-what?!" Anna suddenly gasped.. Her brother was a murderer. "But why would he become such a monster?! He was so nice and happy..."

Anna shuddered at the thought of her friendly and sweet brother becoming a murderer, truly it was something she would never want to happen. "But why would he become a murderer.. Do you know why he kills people? And why he wants to kill me?!"

"huh? tracking chip?" Jospeh inquired. "Hah! as if i cared, Anna is right down there, and im gonna get her!" He jumped down and landed outside the window. jumping in he hid himself with a poster of Lovelin which had wood paint on the back.

Drew gritted his teeth loudly.. What would always happen is this, Drew and Joseph would somehow meet up, both gloat on how they will finally kill Anna, and then one of them,(Mostly Drew) finds some way to blow their cover, and then get the Tama Police after them! "Ai! I could be all ninja like you!" He cried out. "Hmmph, I'll get Anna this time, just so I can finally be happy with her.."

Suddenly, as fast as he went down into the building, Joseph popped back up onto the building to see Drew. "I have a proposition for you," he said. "You see, I just saw Anna and Lisbeth riding a bus to who knows where. So, how about we team up? with my speed and your battle *dexterity*, we can kill Anna together! How about it? Please, and i only beg when it's really important."

* agility

Drew ticked his gently, confused as to why the Gozartchi suddenly wanted to help him, after months of constant rivalry and bickering? "It's a deal." Drew nodded, after much careful thinking. "Hmmph, Joseph, I think we need to come up with a decent plan, and we also need to know where they are heading... I hope they are going to a Lovelin concert, I love that girl..." He daydreamed suddenly.

Latest posts

Back