The Mystery of the Kidnappers~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Yeah, I would." Drew scowled, he pulled out his knife slowly. "Don't question my motives, ever." He growled silently. "Besides, why are you so obsessed with killing my sister?"

"Don't worry about that.. For now, here." Lisbeth opened her laptop to a furniture ordering site. "Go ahead and order bedsheets, blankets, pillows, a lamp, a chair, a desk.. That kind of furniture online. Just don't pick ones that look super expensive, okay? And.." Lisbeth pulled a credit card out of her pocket. "Use this one..." The credit card said "Irena Silvia" on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna gently took the credit card, and questioned the name on it.. Irena Silvia? Who was that? Whatever, she had a lot of money on her at the moment, so she can buy the most beautiful stuffs ever yayyy.

Anna had finally finished shopping after 20 minutes, she had ordered very expensive clothing, furniture, and several other unimportant knacks she would possibly never ever use. "Kay, Kay I'm done." She sighed, finally ordering her furniture.

Lisbeth looked at the prices, and then shrugged. "You spent quite a bit there.. Oh well. We'll be fine. Mikael runs his own magazine and Blaze is getting a recording contract. And me... I do undercover work. As for Flandre, she's the other little kid in this family."

"Ooooooo undercover work." Anna giggled. "Sounds all secrety and stuff." She giggled. "Flandre's a really nice Mimitchi, she's so nice and happy.. Kind of how my brother used to be... Hmm, I wanna be a Mimitchi when I grow up."

"Sorry..." Joseph said,"dont you remember, i was hired to kill Anna." Jospeh replied to Drew's question. Yeah, oooh, she's getting off!" Joseph said exitedly.

"Okay, I'm tired so I'm heading to go take a nap. Flandre's asleep too, so I guess you should go downstairs to the coffee room and ask Mikael to give you a full tour of the condo-house."

Anna nodded, not the least bit tired. "Okay, thanks for warning me about my brother." She told her, smiling.as she walked out of the room..

"Mikael, was it?" Anna asked, walking down to the coffee room, where she spotted who Mikael was. "Wooo... Another Ura." She giggled.

Drew grew excited, he grew a very large evil smirk. "Yes yes yes... So what are we going to do?!"

"Hi there, Liabeth and Flandre are asleep, and I wanna talk to someone." Anna said, sitting down next to the Ura. "So, what cha typing? Hmm?"

"Now... we jump." Joseph said with an evil smirk on his face. Just aas Anna got off, Joseph grabbed Drew's arm and jumped down in front of Anna and Lisbeth and unsheathed his weapons. A deadly bayonet knife and a .22 calibur gun. He aimed for lisbeth... and shot, a bullet through the leg. One down... one to go.

Drew was momentarily frightened when Joseph jumped down.. But, then his face became dark once the both of them were in front of the Chamametchi, and KuroMametchi. As Joseph shot at Lisbeth, Drew suddenly tackled Anna...

He flinched.

"This isn't Anna," He stated angrily. "I k ow who my sister is, and this Chamametchi isn't Anna."

Are you kidding me!" Joseph yelled. "Then who did I..." JOseph stammared looking at the kuromametchi. "Time to bail" Joseph said, grabbing Drew (again) and running at blinding speed. Not getting caught, he went to Lisbeth and Anna's new condo and hid there under a poster of wall. They waited until they heard lisbeth leaving, then Flandre. Mikael and Blaze then left Anna sleeping in the other room. "Lets go..." Joseph said. He was sure they were ono the real Anna this time.

OOC: Kajah, can you please not RP my charries? Accurately, Mikael is in the coffee room with Anna, Blaze is upstairs in his room, and Lisbeth and Flandre are napping in their rooms. Plus, how does Joseph even know where the condo is..?)

Mikael turned to Anna. "I'm typing a story for my magazine."

Last edited by a moderator:
"This better be right,." Drew growled. "Or else, this deal is over, understand Joseph?"

Anna nodded. "Huh, that's cool. Maybe one day you can write a story about killers or something. You could interview me, cause I used to live with one."

"That's good, because in all honest truth, I'm writing an undercover article with the information Lisbeth gave me about a certain killer named Drew. And you are his little sister, so you can tell me about him then."

Anna nodded. "Well... Drew was a interesting person.. He was nice, before I found out about his dark self.." She explained. "I do remember him being in a really bad car accident, and somehow, he got brain damage.."

"Huh? Brain damage?" Joseph asked under the sheet. "When did you get brain damage? Anyway, look carefully, Anna is right there, right?"

Drew sighed to himself. "It's a long story." He shivered. "I got into a accident, and then I was in a coma for a few weeks.. Afterwards, the Doctors said I have some Brain Damage, and then after much more studying, they said I was mentally insane, and they wanted to send me to one of those clinics.."

Latest posts

Back