The Mystery of the Kidnappers~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drew simply nodded. "I'm ready , I'm ready ," He stated darkly.

Anna continued to talk. "Drew started to act strange afterwards, like, the hospitals wanted to put him Into a clinic.. "

Joseph unsheathed his weapons, and with dexterity, whipped the sheet off of him and Drew, revealing them to Mikael and Anna. Once again, a shot to the leg rang out all in the house. Hit him... "Now Drew!" Joseph yelled.

joseph used his ninja skeelz (i like that word) and dodged and pulled the bayonet out, making sure Anna was unarmed, and she was for sure, holdint the bayonet by her neck. " Now, kick Drew the gun so no one can get it so the girl doesnt havbe to die." joseph threatened.

joseph made a small insicion to Anna's neck, just to make the blood flow... and to show he meant buisness...

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay.)

Meanwhile, Blaze sat upstairs, almost oblivious to the noise downstairs. He scribbled a bunch of words down on a pad and started to sing.

"Looking at the surface now

So many words left unsaid, they try to come but they don't..

Drew chuckled loudly, he looked at Joseph and Anna with a large smirk. "Haha, now, don't kill her just yet." He chuckled. "I wanna die alongside Anna, my lovely sister."

Drew looked at Mikeal, with a nasty look. "Writing a article on me? That's flattering... However, I'm guessing it will be in a negative tone, in which case, I need to kill you as well."

Anna was afraid, she cried softly as blood began to flow.

Mikael smiled. "Too late.. Because I already sent it to my colleagues. And Lisbeth has it too. The magazine is being published today. Besides.. Look behind you."

(Don't kill Mikael tho)

Flandre's eyes were crazy and she was laughing as she held the taser of Lisbeth, and she stabbed it straight at Drew. "Die, die! Die! Die!"

Mikael's eyes opened wide. "Great. Whenever Flandre sees blood, she goes kinda crazy.."

"That's it then," Drew chuckled. "I'm going to have to kill-"

The sudden stabs shocked Drew greatly, the stabs from the taser! He couldn't move, butnhe was darn furious as he was repeatedly stabbed!

Anna felt some hope, hopefully her friends and her will end up surviving this...

Flandre kept laughing, louder and louder, as she continued the taser stabs. Finally, she cranked the electricity up all the way and she then hit Drew one final hard time. "HAHAHHAHAHA WHEEE!!"

The pain from the final volt of electricty was too much for Drew to handle. This was his end,

He dropped dead to the floor, his blood staining the carpet.

Anna knew it wasn't over yet, for the ninja was still alive, and willing to kill.

Joseph, not afraid of anything, cut off anna's head, holding it up as a prize as the blood dripped gruesomley to the floor. He then took out a gun and shot both Mikael and Flandre, then, with Anna's limp body jumped out of the window to the ground, and ran with blinding speed away from the place... and hid where no one would find him........... ever (until he comes out to slaughter his next victim).

"Sir," Joseph said, "the mission is complete." he said into his unhackable watch/cam.

"Good, exellent!" the boss said.

"And your next mission is... steal the destiny star from this person," he said holding up a picture of... FLANDRE!

"Oh, i know her all to well..." Joseph said, awaiting the chance to strike.

(At first, I wasn't okay with you killing off Anna, but now I have a idea yayyyyyy)

Drew coughed.

He wasn't finished.

But he was dead.

The undead Mametchi soon stood up..

"Anna?" He cried out. "Where are you little girl? Weren't we going to go to the park today?"

He was confused.

(Dude, whats with the sudden plot? I thought we were going to decide on what's going to happen after Anna dies.. And why did you suddenly make Flandre into the next victim?)

Lisbeth and Mikael managed to dodge the gun bullets, and then decided after that to start a investigation on catching Joseph and putting him in jail.

Flandre walked back to her room, still covered in blood.

Drew shook his head, he finally knew where he was... A condo, and there was blood everywhere. "Anna?" He cried out. "Are you in here?" He asked, walking up the stairs.

Blaze walked down the stairs and saw the mess downstairs. "Holy... What the heck happened here.." Then the phone rang, and Blaze answered it and started to smile. "Oh yeah, I got a recording contract! FINALLY! Now I can get the life I want."

Latest posts

Back