The Mystery of the Kidnappers~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drew watched as the young Ura boy walked downstairs, and then answered the phone. "Hey." Drew said, walking down the stairs, and then next to the Ura Young Mametchi, "Where am I? Do you know a girl named Anna?"

(we can do whatever we want, whenever we want, so long as it's not god-modding)

Joseph left incognito (dresses up in a maskitchi outfit) and set off to find flandre, this time appearing on top of the roof of the condo. Anna and Drew were only the first steps in his plan... wait, what was that noise? it sounded like... Drew! Joseph (in a maskitchi costume) swooped down, weapons out, to find an undead Drew and a completely incompetent UraYoungMametchi on the phone. He took off his outfit, revealing himself to drew and the still incompetent Ura.

Drew was completely surprised to find the Gozaruatchi who was disguised as a Maskitchi show off all his weapons.. "Uh.." He shivered. "Who are you?" He asked to him, completely confused.

Lisbeth came down and glared at Masktchi. "GOD! ENOUGH WEIRD PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE ALREADY!" She pulled her gun out and shot two blasts at Masktchi.

Blaze was shocked by the events. He creeped out of the kitchen and went back upstairs to hide, and warn Mikael.

Joseph was confused. wasnt Drew dead, and why didnt he know him. Then it hit him. No not the bullet, that missed, but Drew suffered amnesia. Joseph grabbed Drew and ran back to the hideout, and told him to explain it all.

"Uh... Sure." Drew shrugged, he truly didn't know what was going on.. "My name is Drew, and I remember being with my sister, Anna, driving her to the park.. Yeah.." He explained. "Anyway, do you know where my sister is?"

Are... you.... kidding me??!?!?!? you dont remember the murder, and the bus, and the ... everything!?!?!?!" Joseph stammered. "Alright " Joseph said as he grabbed him and locked him away. "Until you recuperate, you're staying here."

Oh, and dont try shouting, it's soundproff" Joseph cackled.

"Because you should remember.... the accident..." he said as he waved a watch in front of his face. "come now....... remember...... remember...." As drew fell asleep, Joseph said "now, on three you will wake up and remember everything. one.... two...... three" And Drew woke up....

Drew awoke, and he was finally back to his old self. Finally.

"Ugh... Joseph?" Drew rubbed his head. "What happened? I felt like I died or something.

Drew held the mirror, and then jumped in surprisement. "Dude, I look like some movie monster or something!!" He cried out, his face did look slightly disfigured.. "Okay, what happened after that Mimitichi shocked me to death?"

i figured you were dead so i... im sorry, but i killed anna myself to finish what you wanted. please understand." Joseph begged, yet again.

Drew sighed to himself softly. "I wanted to kill her, but atleast you freed her spirit from this planet. I hope she's in Heaven, having some fun.." He sighed.

thank you for understanding. Now, i recieved work from the boss that that mimitchi, Flandre, has the destiny star he wants. You know what that means" Joseph said, smirking

Drew chuckled. "Haha, excellent.. If I may, can I be the one who finishes her off?"

Suddenly a thought came to Drew. "Wait, I want to test something... Shoot me, shoot me in the head."

The bullet went through his head and,,, he didn't feel a thing. "Excellent." He chuckled, the hole the bullet made suddenly healed. "I can't die, ever. Yes.'

Latest posts

Back