The New Christmas Edition for Cho jinsei!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Jason has a couple pairs for sale. It was tempting but to pay so much for something I can not use all the features on.. I dunno.

I have a friend who has one. He lives in Japan. He can use all the cell phone features. *not fair* He sends his little tama to school and to the park and other places. Without the phone feature outside Japan, I don't know if they are really worth getting.

So sad :) I really want one. I'll wait.

wow!

right. *books flight to Japan*

all these people buy them chaepish in Japan and sell them two times more expensive on e-bay.

i hope to get one some time.

Me too.... They are so lovely... it is like they call you, it seems to be screaming: BUY ME!!! GET ME!!!
Anyway, I have to just try and imagine the day they come back in stock. :puroperatchi:
lol! *goes to the rescue*

i'd love to own a tama like that.

send it to school.....the park.....

hey... i may be able to get a cho jinsei! with my christmas money, and the money i earn through selling my tamas... i may just be able to get one.... shame they dont sell the christmas designs seperatly

Those look so cute! I like how they look like a cellphone with the little antenna-like thing.

Aww, They are so cute! I want them :huh:

I guess I'll be waiting with Mothra. ;)

*cough* I've bought a pair (I've been working a lot lately so I thought I deserved one ;-) and let me tell you, without the cellphone it's as much fun. I've been playing for two days and still discover new things! Especially the connection with inernet is much fun.

I'll try to tell you a bit about it. You raise a tama just like a normal one, only there's no disciplining this time. When you want to connect to the pc, your tama gives you a code, which you can enter at: https://e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamago.html Each time it's a different code and your tama character will appear in the city as the same character on your Cho Jinsei.

Now you can go to the kindergarten, gotchi king, shop and play glames. When you play games you can earn money or a present. If you go to the market you can buy stuff that makes your tama happy (like a tv or radio) or ingredients to cook! I just found that last one out and think that when you make a good combination you will really prepare something and/or your tama will learn from it.

Other than that there's a nany which will sing for you (super cute!). When you grow up you will go to school. Also you get mail, which might be random or triggered, I'm not sure about that. And in the mail you can even get money/points! Anyway I hope to figure out more and will put it on pixelmood soon. Have a great christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
*cough* I've bought a pair (I've been working a lot lately so I thought I deserved one ;-) and let me tell you, without the cellphone it's as much fun. I've been playing for two days and still discover new things! Especially the connection with inernet is much fun.
I'll try to tell you a bit about it. You raise a tama just like a normal one, only there's no disciplining this time. When you want to connect to the pc, your tama gives you a code, which you can enter at: https://e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamago.html Each time it's a different code and your tama character will appear in the city as the same character on your Cho Jinsei.

Now you can go to the kindergarten, gotchi king, shop and play glames. When you play games you can earn money or a present. If you go to the market you can buy stuff that makes your tama happy (like a tv or radio) or ingredients to cook! I just found that last one out and think that when you make a good combination you will really prepare something and/or your tama will learn from it.

Other than that there's a nany which will sing for you (super cute!). When you grow up you will go to school. Also you get mail, which might be random or triggered, I'm not sure about that. And in the mail you can even get money/points! Anyway I hope to figure out more and will put it on pixelmood soon. Have a great christmas!
wow!

*goes into a trace*

I....Must.....Get....A....Cho.....Jinsei.....

lol!^

how do you connect to the computer?

is there an infa-red port on the computer?

*searches all over*

i am really confused on how you connect with PCs, and also... does the connect-with-pc function work outside japan?

Sounds cool...

I would be interested to know some of the codes. :)

It certainly sounds a lot f fun. Is it going to go up in your site?

(I hope Yes-asia fills up again soon!!!)

Mothra, JappyX

There you guys are. Let's hope its a bit more friendlier in here. You guys were asking me if the Entama is worth getting, well Natasja says it is. The mail is comes in Japanese, but it's random. But I heard if you go to TamaTown before 4pm you get more "kuwashiku" mail. I havent noticed yet.

By the way, it's me, Paul.

i finally found what i was looking for...anyway i just got the cho jinsei from my homestay host here in Kira japan and i didnt know what to do with it...i keep looking for keitai and finally i found out the name is Cho Jinsei...anyway help help help...i cant read japanese...what do i have to do with it anyway besides feeding it, playing games and cleaning its poop ??? anyone willing to help a lost boy here...???i got the green christmas edition btw...its so Kawaii~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back