The red button

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasen221

Reaction score
I walked to Walmart because I heard there was a new tamagotchi out. When I got there I gasped. The tama was two times as big as me. On a sign it said you can raise as many tamas as you want on it. On the side there was a red button that said "Do Not Press." Being me, I pressed it. Then I was sucked into the tama. I was shocked, and then somebody came by!

Anyone can be sucked into the tama because you can have as many people as you want in it.

Just then, as I was walking by I noticed a funny looking Tamagotchi. There was a button that said Do Not Press, and so I decided I'd press it after I played with the Tamagotchi. I started pushing the buttons at a quick and random pace, until I got bored with it. Then I pressed the button.

While I was looking for a Tamagotchi in the entire store, I found the giant Tamagotchi, not seeing jasen or Tamatoshu2, I pressed the button in curiosity. I was sucked in the Tamagotchi, bumping the screen and shouting for help, of course the people didn't really think it was me. :angry: A person came and tested out the Tamagotchi, they clicked on the park and I was running to the Park with jasen and TamaT2. I said "What are you guys doing in here?! :eek: :huh: " We got to the Park and jasen played with Makiko, TamaT2 played with Kuchipatchi, and I played with Memetchi. We all built the greatest sand castle. We went back home and the person left. Then we continued to shout for help.

Just then I passed by, and saw the enormous Tamagotchi. I immediately start playing with it, not hearing the cries for help coming from the inside. Then I see the big red button. The sign said Do Not Press. My mind told me to press it. As my finger closes in on the button, the people trapped inside start screaming "NO DON'T PRESS IT!!!" but I was too busy thinking, "Oh boy I wonder what this button does!" My finger hits the button, and at first nothing happens, but then I get sucked into the Tamagotchi. The people on the inside were banging on the side of the giant toy, and I join in with them.

Walking into Wal Mart, naturally the first thing I noticed was a twelve foot Tamagotchi towering over everything in the store. I asked the management about it, and they said I could have it for fifty dollars. Gladly, I agreed, and the store management helped me roll it home.

When I got it settled into a corner in my living room, I noticed a big red button. The sign above it said Do Not Press. "Why install a button you're not supposed to press? Maybe it's the reset button or something."

I turned the Tamagotchi on, jumping back and screaming when four strangers' faces appeared on the screen, apparently begging for help.

I was reading the newspaper when one of the headlines screamed out: "Twelve Foot Prototype of V7 Tamagotchi Stolen From Tamagotchi Museum Yesterday."

Immediatley I thought "Wow. I wonder who stole it?" I kept reading. Apperently the Tamagotchi is currently being looked for around Klatamat Street... "Wait-- That's my street!" I shouted, knocking over the milk I was drinking. I ran around my house, hoping no-one had snuck into my house and hid it. Luckily, no sign of it. Then I saw it- it was peeking out of a window in my neighbour's house. What was her name? Oh yeah. Now I remember. The girl who always had me call her "GirlzRule".

I sprinted crazily over to GirlzRule's house when I noticed I was still in my pajamas. "Oh, shittaki mushrooms!" I shouted out while still running. "GirlzRule! GIRLZRULE!!"

A stranger wearing pajamas and holding a glass of milk ringing my doorbell eccessively woke me from my nap. Scowling, I slammed open the door, snarling "What?" rather nastily.

My neighbor waved a newspaper in front of my face. Snatching the paper away from his trembling hands, I quickly scanned the front page.

"Gosh, this is a v7?" I cried happily. "I have a prototype v7 in my living room?!" My mind whirled like a Vegas Slot Machine.

Then I smiled rather nastily. This was the only v7 in existence so far! What was more, I could store people in it! I snatched my neighbor's arm and dragged him inside, kicking the door shut with my heel. I dragged my captive upstairs and forced his hand onto the button. There was a crackling energy around him, and suddenly SHROOP, he was sucked in.

I giggled like an insane person, and rolled the enormous Tama into my basement to play with later.

In this strange place, I met four people I then got to know as jasen221, Tamatoshu2, memetchi <3, and Tamagotchi-Ashu. We were practically best friends. It even felt like we were a family. However, whenever I saw that GirlzRule, I ran to the back of the Tamagotchi, scowling in distrust. "When I get outta this place, I am MOVING."

GirlRule then had a nasty thought. She grinned at the prisoners stuck inside. She took out a pencil and stuck it in Reset. The people dissapeared and she went to go find more people to get rid of.

Jadeie was by far the most weird person, she ran up to Girlzrule's door and started headbanging it.

I was walking into Walmart one day, when a giant screaming walrus came charging towards me, one of the two giant tamagotchis was falling to the ground, I was wonder where the walrus came from, when I started to hear screaming coming from the tmagotchi. It hadn't fallen completely, so I propped it up and looked in, there were a bunch of people in there. I wanted to see what was with this new tamagotchi, I looked around and saw a button that said "DO NOT PRESS", I realized that must be how they got stuck in there so being as clever as I am, I got a piece of paper and tape, and wrote over top of it in big letters "OPEN". I pressed it and everyone got out, or so I thought.

Tamagotchi-Ashu accidentally hit the other tamagotchi's button and we all got sucked into that one, on the inside of the cover was a button that said "EXIT", I looked at everyone and said " WAS I THE FIRST PERSON WHO NOTICED AN EXIT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!", then I pressed it and woke up in my bed at home...

I was strolling around Walmart, something I rarely do due to how dirty it is.

Then, as if an angel was urging me there I walked to the toy section.

"Ew, ew, ew! EEE- is that a tamagotchi?" sitting on one of the toy shelves was a 7 foot tama "Its probably dirty." I thought.

But I wouldn't resist a tama. so carefully, as if germs would take over the planet if i touched it, i approached the toy, examining it.

"Well, its fairly new, so maybe its not THAT dirty..."

Then I saw a button

Do Not Press! was written boldly over the button.

help...help... Haha, some kid probably drowned in the heaps of stuffed animals in the next isle.

But, it was almost as if the pleas for help were coming from the tama, and the characters looked funny inside, like humans.

"Well, Bandai's done it again, ruined their selves with a new tama, but, what the hey, maybe i'll play with it."

I took caution playing with it, trying not to touch the red button, I knew I was clumsy, but as I beeped away I forgot about it, and then, as if it were in slow motion, my elbow knocked the red button, and I got sucked in.

"Dude..." I said, and then noticed the other people surrounded around one area of the tama.

I heard one saying, "HE BROKE THE EXIT BUTTON!"

Another one saying, "KUCHIKIID!"

"Hello?" I timidly peeped, No one heard me.

"Whats this button?" asked a girl, known as Mew.

Everyone crowded around the button, even I, I felt like I knew these people, like they were old friends, some of them younger, some of them older, it didn't matter.

Some looked distressed, some looked fine, one even seemed to enjoy herself, eating a Ricola.

"Turns into tama." said another person.

"WELL I'M NOT PRESSING IT! IT MIGHT TURN THIS PLACE INTO A DEATHTRAP!" Screamed a young man.

"I will." I peeped.

"Fine, press it, then we'll have someone to blame... besides me." Said the person who read "Turns into tama"

"Okayyy..."

I pressed the button and it felt like I was... evolving.

EDIT: Double post, read below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I walked into the store and saw the huge tamagotchi. It said "Can have have as many characters as you want!" There was also a red button which said "Do Not Press!" I thought I'd better not press it but I heard people calling for help and it sounded like it was coming from the tama. So I pressed the other buttons to see if I could get them out, accidently hitting the red button. I got sucked in.

I walked into the 'toy' aisle. "Wow! Is this the new home deka tama?" I say to myself. There was a button that said 'do not press!'. I thought it was only the reset button, so i movd onto the other buttons. Then, a woman came and bumped me with her cart, squishing my elbow into what I thought was he reset button. And I got sucked inside too.

I was in the store, saw the giant tama, and wondered if it worked. To my surprise, it did. (I did not notice the red button yet)

I checked stats, then realized there were people stuck inside it. I was really bored, so I pressed the red button (I knew what it was) and got sucked inside.

I turned myself into a tama and started to ROFL.

I walked into the store, hoping to find another Music Star Tamagotchi. After scanning around for a bit, I saw a huge tama with a big red button, with a sign that says "Do Not Press."

"Reverse psycology," I scoffed. "I'm pressing it."

Soon I got sucked in, and saw all the other people.

"Uhhhh...hi."

I saw some more people get sucked in and I said to myself Bandai have made a tamagotchi that sucks people in. Way to go. You ruined life. I then noticed the "Turns into tama" button and wondered if it really turned people into tamas. I pressed it to find out and it felt like I was evolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back