The red button

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing some random shops, while freaking people out. "HELLO! ARE YOU MY MOMMY?" I asked, grinning like an idiot. I watched happily as everyone left the big line to that shop everyone wants to go to. THen I wandered off and saw a Tamagotchi Deka - So I connected my Tama-Go.. WHich, in turn, gets eaten! YOU HORRIBLE MACHINE! I yelled, then grinned evilly. I'll press the reset button. As I reach for the button stating 'do not press'. I have second thoughts, and then kicks the machine once more, then presses the red button. POOF! When I got in the machine, I noticed.. 1; it was in a dark place, 2; there wasn't any chocolate, 3; I was trapped, 4; There were other people, and 5; there were two tamas! A Kilalatchi, which I was currently raising on my tama-go, and a Mimitchi! Hello, I satated to the people, before happily pulling my cookie out of my pocket, which I pulled in half, giving one half to my tamagotchi and the other to my mouth :)

I walked into walmart and saw a giant Tamagotchi! :D I noticed a button that said do not press. I was curious as I was born that way and pressed it. Feeling like I was dissolving I called for helped and no one heard me. When I got in I saw another button that said "Turns into Tamas". I pressed it and felt like I was evolving.

I giggled as a person turned into Sebiretchi - HEllO! I stated, offering them a cookie from my aweszome pocket full of cookies

I said Hello and thanked the person who gave me a cookie and laughed because I am a boy who is now a male Sebiretchi. I was saying to my self weird because Sebiretchi is normally a female Tama. So I felt lucky. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I happily press the "Turn Into Tama" button - only to find I turned into ... Mukimukitchi!!! Kiddin =3 Chantotchi ^_^ Yay! I exclaim, pulling more cookies out of my pocket. I petted the Sebiretchi, who had just thanked me. I'm so awesomely epic, I thought to myself~

I walked into a store, and there was a HUGE Tamagotchi. I played with it for a while, and I noticed a button that said "Do not press!". As I am a Jigglypuff, my intellegence and curiosity made me eager to push it. I threw a rock at the button, and the rock got sucked into the Tamagotchi. Surprised about what I saw, I bought it.

The rock fell on a dinosaur, and poop came out. "Dang, that's one STRANGE Tamagotchi." I said to myself.

Then, I wondered, if I threw a Tamagotchi at the button, what would happen? I threw my Music Star that had a ShimaShimatchi at the red button.

And then, a Shimashimatchi entered the Tamagotchi, landing on the poop.

Even better, what if I were to dissconect the button from the Tamagotchi? I thought to myself. But, I couldn't find a screwdriver, so that plan failed.

Gyaagh! I yelled, jumping back. The Sebiretchi had pooped.. I made loud beeping sounds, to signal the person glaring through the screen to clean it up. BEEEP! I beeped. BEEEP! I continued, until I found it really fun...

BEEEP! BEEP! beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! BEP!

BEEEP! BEEP! beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! BEP!
Hearing the annoying beeps, I heard the words " I made loud beeping sounds, to signal the person glaring through the screen to clean it up." in one of the beeps. I fed them all food, and cleaned the dump.

"Oh, you think I'm a person? That is VERY offensive to me." I shouted at the Chantotchi.

I felt really mad someone made me poop. feeling sad, I ran to hide myself. Also,they threw my Music star in because of that as told -EbilKitteh-
That wasn't yours. And I'm no human.

I finally found a screwdriver. Now I can remove that horrid button.

I got myself a hammer and scissors, and I carefully unscrewed the Tamagotchi. Then, I found 2 wires connectected to the button. I snipped the wires off. Oh no. My hammer pushed the button BEFORE I cut the wires, and it got in the Tamagotchi. So I had to think of another way to break the button. Even a Pokemon can't find a good item to break an evil button, so I used a 10 Ton weight. The button broke, but nothing happened. Uh oh.

I finally found a screwdriver. Now I can remove that horrid button.

I got myself a hammer and scissors, and I carefully unscrewed the Tamagotchi. Then, I found 2 wires connectected to the button. I snipped the wires off. Oh no. My hammer pushed the button BEFORE I cut the wires, and it got in the Tamagotchi. So I had to think of another way to break the button. Even a Pokemon can't find a good item to break an evil button, so I used a 10 Ton weight. The button broke, but nothing happened. Uh oh.
The Tamagotchi characters (non Humans) were now pooping like crazy. And there was constant beeping. Also, the Shimashimatchi died!

I dropped the weight on the Tamagotchi, and...

I started crying and sucking my thumb.

IT WAS SO DANG NOISY.

THERE WAS A SHIMASHIMATCHI CORPSE ON THE FLOOR.

AND IT SMELLED OF TAMAGOTCHI FECES (which actually smells like nothing)

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

BOOOOOOOOOOM.

Huh?

Oh, that Purin over there just dropped a 10-pound weight on the Tamagotchi. :3

Wait, what?

The Tamagotchi started to shake violently as if we were in the middle of a very huge earthquake.

I started crying and sucking my thumb.

IT WAS SO DANG NOISY.

THERE WAS A SHIMASHIMATCHI CORPSE ON THE FLOOR.

AND IT SMELLED OF TAMAGOTCHI FECES (which actually smells like nothing)

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

BOOOOOOOOOOM.

Huh?

Oh, that Purin over there just dropped a 10-pound weight on the Tamagotchi. :3

Wait, what?

The Tamagotchi started to shake violently as if we were in the middle of a very huge earthquake.
Thae tamagotchi broke, and the humans were freed from the curse.

I walked into Wal-Mart to look for a v5 and saw a huge tama. "Whoa!. This must be the v8!" I pressed the do not press button thinking it was a pause feature and got sucked in. I pressed the turn into tama button and turned into kunoitchi. Then I noticed a memetchi, a mametchi, a mimitchi, and a belltchi. I reached in the pocket of my ninja suit and found a tool. It was a ninja star!. "Hey!" I yelled. "I can get us out of here!" I aimed, and then threw the ninja star at the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back