The saddest story in the world...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...just stood there and watched her house burn in tears. Her new parents hadn't been rescued. Once again, her parents were gone for good. 'Maybe it's not too late!' she said, hopefully. she pulled out her cell phone and dialed 9-1-1. then, before someone could answer the phone, her battery died. 'it's no use! everything that happens turns into bad luck!' so she...

Last edited by a moderator:
The ;) was very kind to Mina, Leanna and Diana. One day, while Mina was lying in bed, she saw a rock fly through the window. It had a note on it. The note tread, "I'm not dead, neice." Mina was terrified. She didn't want to put her new family in danger, so she jumped out the windo landing safetly in a bush. She ran and ran and ran and finally stopped. She hugged a tree and started to cry....

The ;) was very kind to Mina, Leanna and Diana. One day, while Mina was lying in bed, she saw a rock fly through the window. It had a note on it. The note tread, "I'm not dead, neice." Mina was terrified. She didn't want to put her new family in danger, so she jumped out the windo landing safetly in a bush. She ran and ran and ran and finally stopped. She hugged a tree and started to cry....
Then the tree turned into her uncle! He was about to kill her, but the cops came and arrested him. Mina went back to her new family. Soon the ;) announced that she was getting married. To a ;) named Mark.

The wedding came, and Mina was so happy. She was the flower girl! Suddenly, a man burst through the door with a gun. It was Mina's uncle! He'd escaped prison! He seemed drunk, and he shot all around. Only one bullet actually hit somebody. It hit Mina's new mother, the ;) . She fell to the ground, dead. Mina cryed, and her uncle chuckled wickedly. Then she shot and killed everybody in the church. He turned to Mina. "Oh pity you....YEAH RIGHT! I've always hated you, and now that eveyrbody oyu love is dead, I can finally kill you with no distractions." Mina was about to scream, but she didn't. She buried her head in her hands and said to her uncle softly, "Oh uncle. If you wish to kill me, then do it. If I can't have the ones I love with me, then I shall go to where they are. I do want to be alive, but oviously I can't. You just hate me too much. I don't want you to hate me, and I'd do anything to gain your love. But it seems I can't. I will always love you, my dear uncle, and it's sad to know you don't love me in return. Now that I have nothing left to live for, you might as well shoot me. I just want you to know, that no matter what you do, I'll still love you." She looked up, tears glistening in her eyes. Her uncle lowered the gun. Mina could see tears go down his cheek. He fell to his knees and cried. It hurt Mina to see him sad about his mistakes, but she knew that maybe this would change her beloveded uncle...forever....

PS: OMG! I love that part of the story! It was sooooo touching! Now I feel tingly! I can't believe I wrote something so warm, and close to heart.

The wedding came, and Mina was so happy. She was the flower girl! Suddenly, a man burst through the door with a gun. It was Mina's uncle! He'd escaped prison! He seemed drunk, and he shot all around. Only one bullet actually hit somebody. It hit Mina's new mother, the ;) . She fell to the ground, dead. Mina cryed, and her uncle chuckled wickedly. Then she shot and killed everybody in the church. He turned to Mina. "Oh pity you....YEAH RIGHT! I've always hated you, and now that eveyrbody oyu love is dead, I can finally kill you with no distractions." Mina was about to scream, but she didn't. She buried her head in her hands and said to her uncle softly, "Oh uncle. If you wish to kill me, then do it. If I can't have the ones I love with me, then I shall go to where they are. I do want to be alive, but oviously I can't. You just hate me too much. I don't want you to hate me, and I'd do anything to gain your love. But it seems I can't. I will always love you, my dear uncle, and it's sad to know you don't love me in return. Now that I have nothing left to live for, you might as well shoot me. I just want you to know, that no matter what you do, I'll still love you." She looked up, tears glistening in her eyes. Her uncle lowered the gun. Mina could see tears go down his cheek. He fell to his knees and cried. It hurt Mina to see him sad about his mistakes, but she knew that maybe this would change her beloveded uncle...forever....
PS: OMG! I love that part of the story! It was sooooo touching! Now I feel tingly! I can't believe I wrote something so warm, and close to heart.
her uncle sat up and walked over to Mina witha smile one his face. he gave her a hug and then it happened........... a :( from her uncle's team bust down the doors and said, "Mark (her uncle's name) you told us to kill her and we will you can't change your mind now!" he put up his gun. "DON'T! i changed my mind" her uncle said, as he smiled at Mina. then the :( fired the gun and shot her uncle down dead.

her uncle sat up and walked over to Mina witha smile one his face. he gave her a hug and then it happened........... a :unsure: from her uncle's team bust down the doors and said, "Mark (her uncle's name) you told us to kill her and we will you can't change your mind now!" he put up his gun. "DON'T! i changed my mind" her uncle said, as he smiled at Mina. then the :angry: fired the gun and shot her uncle down dead.
Mina cried and cried. Her tears fell on where her uncle and the :( used to be. They came back to life!

Mina cried and cried. Her tears fell on where her uncle and the :( used to be. They came back to life!
"Oh gosh oyur still here!" Mna said through tears. The :unsure: nodded. "You're tears brought us back, and we will protect you." she said. Mina's uncle stood in front of Mina. "My evil henchman, you will NOT kill her!" He picked up a gun and shot the evil henchmen. Then he turned to Mina. "I am so sorry for what I have done. I do love you." he said, then he smiled. Tears glistended in the corner of his eyes, but he was still smiling.

[SIZE=21pt] The evil henchman said " Let's kill both of them!" They took out thier guns. Mina and [/SIZE] :D looked at the clouds that looked like a :D and an :D . "Mom is watching me". said Mina. " My brother is watching me." said :D . ( Please keep in mind that :D 's brother is Mina's dad.) "Stop! In the name of love!" Yelled Mina! " Oh yeah! Whatcha gonna do?" Said Aaron. ( Aaron was 1st henchmans name) Aaron shot the gun. " BARRIER OF HEAVAN!" Yelled Mina. An indestructible barrier Surrounded Mina and :p . The bullet was stopped. :p said "I'll take care of Joshewa (the 2nd henchman) and you take care of Aaron!" " Fire of love"! Yelled Mina. Aaron was burnt to ashes. :ph34r: shot a gun at joshwea, and Joshewa died. :) and :D were happily married, :ph34r: went to live with Mina, Leanna, Diana :D and :D . Leanna and Diana evolved into a puroperatchi and Young mimichi. :lol: and :D had tamababies , A girl named Megan and a boy named Larry. And they all lived happily ever after. ( you can still add on)

~Camelle.

Megan and Larry were two playful :hitodetchi:s. But one day, an evil witch appeared before Mark :) and Lisa (the :nyatchi: 's name). She said 'Black Shadow Curse!'. Black light formed and shot straight towards the :hitodetchi:s. They were put under a curse. The day they turned 13 (in human years), they would turn into horrible monsters. Mina heard this. She said 'Mina Healing...ACTIVATE!'. Her siblings were cured but part of the curse still remained. The part that still remained was...

Megan and Larry were two playful :hitodetchi:s. But one day, an evil witch appeared before Mark :wacko: and Lisa (the :nyatchi: 's name). She said 'Black Shadow Curse!'. Black light formed and shot straight towards the :hitodetchi:s. They were put under a curse. The day they turned 13 (in human years), they would turn into horrible monsters. Mina heard this. She said 'Mina Healing...ACTIVATE!'. Her siblings were cured but part of the curse still remained. The part that still remained was...
[SIZE=21pt]Mina read and read and found the 100% cure, Keep them in light for 10 years. Larry and Megan stayed in light until they were 2 tama years (10 human years) old. And they tried [/SIZE]

it. The next morning, Leanna , Mina, and Diana were feeling very sick. Mina said "Can I go into the bathroom?" And she did. When she came out, she was not a :) but a B) . Next Leanna went into the bathroom. She was a :D when she came out . Then Diana. Diana was a <_< when she came out. :ph34r: was proud. Larry and Diana were 10 human years old. They emerged from the blinding light as :mimitchi: and :unsure: . There curse was broken. Mina was like " Uncle, can you help me with powerful spells?" Yes he answered. Lisa and Mark thought the cure was unbreakable, they were so shocked! Mina fell in love with a :lol: named Centa, Leanna fell in love with a :kusatchi: named Henry, and Diana fell in love with a :blink: named Tom. All were 4 yeras old, and the were too young to marry. Larry and Megan were angels, they always helped out, and the were the opposite of evil.

~ Camelle.

(mina's uncle, mark is :lol: , but lisa's husband, mark is :lol: )

10 years later mina turned into a :ichigotchi: like her real mother

the two :wacko: turned evil the next day. They evolved into EVIL :angry: 's.

But instead of being orange..they were black. On their heads were A devil's horns and they also have the red tails devils had.

The :D Screamed in horror. The two evil :unsure: 's Zapped her with a red beam that made her stop moving."there is not much time left" said the :angry: ,"Take them to justice and if I die before they turn 100% evil,They will use my life and use it as power....And If i last long enough, there is hope that they will become my two loving :ph34r: 's agian. So......

...also magicly gifted.

A few days passed and Mina finally turned into a teenager (I noticed she was now a year old.), she bacame a :furawatchi: .

Now that she was older she was even more magicly gifted, she was now strong enough to fight the last remaining bad guy.

she searched for him, and she found him.... (now would be the time for an epic fight scene.)

...also magicly gifted.
A few days passed and Mina finally turned into a teenager (I noticed she was now a year old.), she bacame a :furawatchi: .

Now that she was older she was even more magicly gifted, she was now strong enough to fight the last remaining bad guy.

she searched for him, and she found him.... (now would be the time for an epic fight scene.)
Read a few posts back. She was already a teen. And plus, she had evolved into an adult.

The enemy was a :ph34r: named Robotnik. Mina said 'Cosmic Dream Action!' and Robotnik blew up. Later, she saw what had become of Megan and Larry. She said 'Super Healing - ACTIVATION!!!' and they slowly reverted back to their former selves. First, their horns dissapeared and turned into propellers. Then their tails fell off. Then they turned orange. Then they became star-shaped. And then, they started to shrink until they were :hitodetchi:s again.

PS. Mark is a :huh: not a :angry:

and then, the bro of the robotnik came and transformed into the witch that turned the 2 :nazotchi: :angry: back into the evil duo!

The two evil  :wacko: 's Zapped her with a red beam that made her stop moving."there is not much time left" said the  :eek: ,"Take them to justice and if I die before they turn 100% evil,They will use my life and use it as power....And If i last long enough, there is hope that they will become my two loving  :eek: 's agian.
Mina saw what they had done. She said 'Mina Ice Melt!' and Lisa was cured.

*quotes tama-girl#1*

Mina tried to turn them back but they didn't. That was because they had become extra evil. The only thing that could possibly turn them back was love.

Edit: Oops! Typo! I fixed it now

Last edited by a moderator:
mina tried to show them love but it didn't work. It had to be more powerful than the love of 1 tama. B) :D the 2 :mimitchi: :wacko: got really made at the fact that mina was trying to turn them back because they were under the control of the witch! :D they set out to destroy her with their new evil powers.

Meanwhile, mina was telling the remains of her family(because the 2 former hitodetchis had destroyed or killed some) about her plan to bring them back to normal.

Unfortunately, by the time the found them, they were purely evil and had killed another 30 tamas!!!

Did I just set up another crazy, soon to be love scene???!!! :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :eek: :mametchi: :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back