The Secret Life of the American Teenager

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's stupid, Becca Juice. You should never judge a book by its cover. :]

GAAAAAH, i can't wait unti the next episode^O^~ I'm like hooked on it @_@ I can't believe what Amy's dad did. And Jack, ugh i hate him >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
My best friend texted me and she's like have u ever seen the secret life of american teenager and i said no. I watched about 10 mins of it last tuesday. It was really good but like my parents would totally not approve of it. My parents won't even let me watch Juno.

I don't think it's stupid, Becca Juice. You should never judge a book by its cover. :] 

GAAAAAH, i can't wait unti the next episode^O^~ I'm like hooked on it @_@ I can't believe what Amy's dad did. And Jack, ugh i hate him >_<
Jack is a you-know-what. =l

Excuse my language and smiley faces.

I still wanna see some online. I KNOW my parents wouldn't like it. >< My mom was on the edge on hating Juno for the whole pregnancy thing. I sorta like it. It's just, the entire show is about sex. ><

Latest posts

Back