The Squid V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
( part for your log )
Hello , Squiddy :

I love your log. I only wish you would write more about your tamagotchi , what it was originally supposed to be about. But keep it up =]

Tama62

(part not for your log)

Believe it or not , i've been here since July 24 , I just haven't been posting alot. I've actually managed to read your whole log.

Tama62
Ugh! I can't find a Celebrity V5, and my V5 is dead! What am I supposed to do? Right now I can't get to the stores!

I am even reconsidering keeping this log!

Stop bugging me everyone! I'm going through a rocky road in my life!

More mail!

I love your log! I only read 5 pages and the last one though. I play Webkinz too and have 4 pets:
Lightning the Black & White Cat,

Noodle the Pig,

Valentini the Lil` Unicorn,

and Easter Rain the Monkey.

I will add you to my buddy list on Webkinz if that`s ok. :rolleyes:   I have a Tamagotchi Log too, and you can read it if you want. Bye! :mimitchi:

MAIL! (And I think I have 36,000 views now! :mametchi: )

Hi its me tama2007. Just wanted to say that I'm reading all your log for a second time. THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!!! If you've got time read my log.
Heres the link:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=138836

Drop me a few more tips for my log!!! I think it's really bad actually :mimitchi:   :unsure:   :D   PLUS my tama evolved into a MAMETCHI!!! STILL IN SHOCK!!! :mimitchi:

More later bye!!!

from your #1 fan

TAMA2007

[SIZE=10pt]YAY Notes![/SIZE]

Hey, way back near the beginning-middle of your tamagotchi log, you had a Webkinz sale. Is it ok if I have one on my log? I`m just doing copyright or whatever. :rolleyes: Love your log. Bye!
To all, go ahead! Open a shop in your log! I closed mine a long time ago!

Also...

[SIZE=12pt]THIS IS NOW THE MOST REPLIED-TO LOG ON TAMATALK!!!!! YAAAAAY![/SIZE]

So, I will get a Celebrity V5 and V5 battery sometime! I promise! :huh:

BUT YAY!

Also, did you guys know that Frankie Jonas (Jonas Brothers' brother) LOVES Webkinz? They even have a video about it on his YouTube channel!

Mail time! :furawatchi:

Its me not you back from Peru!!! NOT REALLY :nyatchi: Anyway you have a gr8 log. I love it tamatalk loves it, I bet if the whole world read it they would love it!!! :mimitchi: When you get v.5.5 tell me.Your like famus on tamatalk and a celeb v.5 would match you gr8!!!

From your #1 fan

TAMA2007
And maybe I'll play with some more Tamagotchis today! Like the V4 and V4.5s! Or maybe my brother's V5!

Stay tuned!

Well, after reading tama2007's log (aka, my "#1 fan"), I thought, I should write a few haikus! Mostly about my Tamagotchis! :furawatchi:

I love my V5

Sugar is the name of them

They are so awesome

Tamagotchis rock

If they didn't poop and die

They would rule the world

Mimitchis, you rock!

You were my second Tama

V5s need Mimi!

Mametchi, you've changed!

From 1997 to now

You're a handsome dude!

Sugar is awesome

It's so tasty and yummy

It's my V5's name!

Wanna make your own haikus?

Just follow this:

1st Line: 5 syllables

2nd Line: 7 syllables

3rd Line: 5 syllables

And they say it has to be about nature. In my world, I say, it doesn't! :mimitchi:

Livin' the Labrador Life!

It's my V4.5!

Zanby's back in the scene! With Moon!

OK. So first of all, I played Zanby's job, twice. I won both times! Go Zanby! Who's the successful Tamagotchi? Zanby is! Then, I checked the shop. They had two shovels in stock! So, I bought both! When I went to my inventory, I found a lamp laying around! But, I used the shovels first. He dug and dug. He dug up some cake (or tart) with the first shovel, and a snakey with the second shovel. NOT THE SNAKEY! Then, I decided to use the lamp. Zanby looked upset, so I thought 'Maybe I shouldn't have used this'. Then, the screen flickered. Then, he poofed...GOTCHI POINTS OVER ZANBY! The Gotchi Points came down. 6,000 GP!!!!! Yahoo! Then, when I looked at his stats, he had no Happy Hearts. He wouldn't play some Climb, so I fed him four snacks (Ice Cream cones).

I might as well...

STATS CHECK!

HUNGRY: ♥♥♥♥

HAPPY: ♥♥♥♥

TRAINING: 8/10

SKILL POINTS:

Funny: 225

Gorgeous: 177

Spiritual: 130

WEIGHT: 38 LB

GENERATION: 1

POINT: 9,300

I realize that I have not been updating a lot, and I feel reeeally bad about it. I have even been to Wal-Mart recently and did not find the Celebrity V5! But word on the internet is that they're in Toys R Us! Maybe I'll check there if I get the chance too!

But I will get the Celebrity V5 and post like crazy like I promised, and I'll get a new V5 battery at the same time like I promised!

OK?

Latest posts

Back