The Squid V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zanby: Aye, Moon.

Moon: Daddy?

Zanby: I'm 7.

Moon: So, what does that mean?

Zanby: I might have to go soon.

Moon: No!

Zanby: Moon, you'll have to grow on your own.

Moon: But who will take care of me?

Katie: ME! :D

Moon: But Daddy...

Zanby: Katie will take good care of you.

Moon: Daddy...I'll miss you.

Zanby: I'll miss you too, darlin'. But you'll have Spoon to marry!

Moon: I'm gonna marry a SPOON?!

Katie: No! That's your future husband's name!

Moon: Oh.

Katie: I'm really sorry about Zanby, Moon. I'll miss him too.

Zanby: Just like she misses all her previous Tamagotchis.

Katie: Yeah.

Moon: Katie, which one of your Tamagotchis do you miss the most?

Katie: Kiki...

Well the subject says it all!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Y'all, CALM DOWN.

1. My V5 is DEAD.

2. I still have to get a Celebrity V5.

3. School starts TOMORROW for me.

I'll see if I can put my V4's battery (I don't play it anyway) in my V5. But I can't do it today.

Also, in the mean time, I'm studying the ways of the blog. (I know everyone thinks of me as the "Log Guru" but I feel that I must study blogging.)

Kat: Dratt?

Dratt: Yes Kat...

Kat: It's Kat now.

Dratt: OK.

Kat: You know...

Dratt: I know. I heard. I have to go back.

Kat: Are you OK with that?

Dratt: Yes. I'm fine. Every Tamagotchi has to go back to Tamagotchi Planet someday.

Kat: What will you do when you go back?

Dratt: I'm going to get a mansion, have tea with my family, and visit Tamagotchi Town every day.

Kat: I'm really proud of you.

Dratt: And I'm proud that you are able to make sacrifices...

*Dratt and Kat hug eachother.*

Y'all got that? :)

I'll put my V4 battery in my V5 tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I haven't been on TamaTalk a a bit, haven't I? :D

Sorry, but currently I'm badly addicted to Webkinz and I can't find a Celebrity V5. And I will not order off the internet...

Anyway...MAIL!

I just absolutely love your log! I can never keep track of mine. How do you keep track of it? I just started mine up again yesterday.
~Me and the Kikos

Mail!

You are too lucky to have that V5 Tamas.I hope i have one too,but i can't find one,everytime we went to WalMart,it's sometimes out of stock,sometimes,i don't have enough money coz' i spend some for StarBucks Coffee,hehe.it's ok,i'll try to look at Toys R Us.I love your V5 Tama Log.

::mametchifan28 a.k.a. pearlvoice28

Hi, guys! I know that my V5 is dead and I haven't posted an entry since dinosaurs played with Tamagotchis, but I got a message recently. :)

lol i can see that u were havin fun with ur v5 XD  i have 1...the theme is called  groovy time, its kinda cool bcuz the back of the v5 is kinda "see-through-ish"

its hilarious how they beep when they poop  :lol:   :lol:   :(   :D

Okay...you guys wanted an update, and here's all I have to give.

I've been playing with Spoon the V4.5 a little lately, and he became a Ura Mametchi. :D I log about him in a notebook thought.

But yeah. I don't have any new Tamas or any running Tamas besides that.

Mail!

Uh...You know your 'The Squid V5 Log , My Tamagotchi Connection Version 5 Log' can you

update it once again?

PS: Do you have tamagotchi V6?

I do.  :angry:

Thanks,

TamaTalk U.F.O

PPS: I'm New! :p

I know exactly what you're all thinking:

"OMG! Squiddy is posting again! Where was she all this time?"

I've been off doing random stuffs. I've been hangin' around slightly on this site. I've gotten a bit back into Tamagotchis recently so I stopped by. But not for the reason you are all hoping.

Over 2 years ago I thought I'd never say this but I finally am: it's over.

First let me backtrack a little bit. So as you all know, the Sugars' battery died. So for a while I played with my remaining Tamas (like the Blues and my 2 V4.5s). This blog was originally just about the Sugars but eventually I got the Blues, I brought my V4 back to join, bought my 2 V4.5s, had my dad order the new V3 for a little blast from the past, then I threw in some other v-pets and threw in some old stories about my old V1, V2, and V3. Just a little bit before the Sugars officially left to go back to their little Squidville on Tama Planet I got really addicted to Webkinz. That's why you guys got a sudden bombard of Webkinz stuff in the last moments of activity.

As I got more addicted to Webkinz I slowly and slowly played with the Sugars and then when they left I just left everyone else (Blues, Puppy, Zanby, Spoon, Dratt) pause until they finally left themselves. Then a few months ago I revived Spoon because I really wanted to play with a V4.5 again and since I didn't feel like raising Moon from a baby Spoon, a child, was the lucky guy to come back but I kinda just left him paused too. Then a few days ago my friend walked in school with her V2 (that she decided to revive the week before after finding it in her room) and I knew that her Tama would like Spoon.

So I brought in Spoon, now a Ura Mametchi. We had Spoon and her little V2 connect and the next day I brought in my V4/V4.5 log/notebook and showed her and a bunch of other kids. She really loved it and she felt better about herself being an older Tama player.

So that brings us to today. I'm so sorry that I left you guys hangin' for the past 2 years and such. But yes, this blog has finally come to its end. (I don't think I'll close this actual topic in case I ever have to post something someday.)

I know that a bunch of you guys are gonna start PMing me ways of how I can still blog on here.

Revive the Sugars (and Blues)?: The truth is, I can't find them! I've searched throughout the house and I can't seem to find those little guys. Even if I did find them, I would not revive them. A lot of you probably agree with this and a lot of you won't, but the V5 was a tad bad. There have been other amazing versions where you're always busy but there's really nothing to do on a V5. You can only watch over it, play one of the games which I don't find very fun, watch one of them look at an object, or go on Tama Expo which I don't want to go on. It was a great run and I very much enjoyed playing them, I don't think I will again.

Revive one of the old Tamas? (V1, V2, 2 V3s, V4, etc.): Well, the V1 is dead, on my V2 my current character is just an old guy who I was planning to marry to the V1 which is dead, the V3 I don't necessarily feel like playing again, and I hated the V4. Hated the V4? Yeah, I did. Kiki's death ruined it for me mostly. I know that's a stupid reason to stop playing but it hit me big time. Also my buttons don't work so I can't play any games ruining it even more. Basically, I don't want to revive the old guys.

Go buy the versions made after the V5 and blog about them? (V5 Royal (V5.5), Music Star (V6), Tama-Go (V7)): As most of you know for months I was dying to get a V5 Royal but I never did. I also was pondering on getting the Music Star for a while months ago too but instead I decided to revive Spoon. I was also thinking about getting a Tama-Go but I decided not to.

Blog about the V4.5s?: I'm not sure I'll bring back Moon, but I'm having a lot of fun with just Spoon connecting with my friend and recording it in my lil notebook and showing her the next day. I don't really feel like going online and post it.

Believe me, this was a great run and I loved blogging for you guys. I'll never regret it. But the run has sadly ended (well, 2 years ago).

Thank you guys for reading this blog all these years and loving it. :)

-Squiddy

Should I come back?

Have I told you guys lately that I miss Tamagotchi logging? Well, I do.

Remember that I was playing my V4.5? Well I took out the battery because I was upset my Tamagotchi died (which was an accident).

I'm done with V4.5s and all the others, and I can't find the V5s for some reason. Also, there are no more Celebrity V5s in stores.

I was thinking of getting a Tama-Go lately (it's on sale at Target and there's only one left). I would start logging again, but I would just post like, a weekly progress. (I would note on what happened with the Tamagotchi this week and post a summary of what happened in the blog on the weekend.) Best of all, I would include high quality pictures of my Tamagotchi

If I do come back, please note that I will be extremely busy with school and my Webkinz blog on another site. (Webkinz stuff would always come first, but I will try to blog as best as I can.)

If you are interested in me coming back and blogging about the Tama-Go, please answer the following questions and post them to my profile:

1. Do you recommend the Tama-Go? (Also, if you have figurines, which ones are your favorites?)

2. If I do get a Tama-Go, should I get it a Music Star companion? Or is that a waste of time? (Please note that button responsiveness makes or breaks a Tamagotchi with me.)

3. If I do get the Tama-Go, should I just log about it on this log or start a completely new log? (For organization and so that people don't think I still have my V5 when they click on this.)

4. Is there anything specific you would like to see for logging about the Tama-Go/any suggestions of fun stuff I could do? (Like how I did the hopping song and family tree. Sadly I won't do a new hopping song for Tama-Go because that's more of a V5 thing.)

And that's all I can think of.

Thanks. :)

-Squiddy

Hey guys!

Just so you know, I may be going shopping tonight. If Target still has that $10 Tama-Go, I might be getting it and starting up my brand new log.

If you can, please answer those q's I posted on my profile or something to that effect. :)

But I'll be thinking of tons of fun stuff for this new log!

Latest posts

Back