there are no v3s!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandai, are the origional Tamagotchi makers. All other products claiming to be a "version 3" are either made by a different company. or it is a scam. Bandi has released a new Tamagotchi, its not called a version 3. And I dont think its being released in US/Australia..
//Haze
It`s available in Hong Kong, though. Go to www.ebay.com and tipe in tamagotchi connection v3 and click the first picture. Then look at the box. V3S R REAL!!!

www.tamatown.com DOES NOT EXIST! Why would that be on the box them. V3s are fake excluding entamas ect.

www.tamatown.com DOES NOT EXIST! Why would that be on the box them. V3s are fake excluding entamas ect.
Wow Eric, you think everything and anything is fake, don't you? :p

You might wanna check my first post on that other topic about V3...video link included.

Oh yeah...did you notice that the V3 pics all have "bandai" instad of "bandot" or something?

the so called "v3's" aren't real! the ones on ebay and other sites are just keitai tama's! bandai would have advertised if there was a new tama! besides, i have a friend that has a reletive that works in bandai, and the reletive says there is NO v3. :D

Wow Eric, you think everything and anything is fake, don't you? :furawatchi:
You might wanna check my first post on that other topic about V3...video link included.

Oh yeah...did you notice that the V3 pics all have "bandai" instad of "bandot" or something?
I do not believe everthing is fake! WHY would I think everything and everything is fake?

I do not believe everthing is fake! WHY would I think everything and everything is fake?
From what I've seen, if somebody gave proof about V3, you'd drag them down by saying stuff like "No its just a keitai in fake packaging so its fake <_< " No offense, but it might be better if you try listening to others for a change. <_<

Listen tamatalk, why is everyone going to war with the whole

V3 thing?Its pointless!If bandai would of came out with a V3 they would post it on their site,BUT they could have not been keeping the site up to date and there could be one.I dont know,Nobody knows exept bandai(If you have got the email or something I am talking about others)Ok?I think these things should be CLOSED!Shame on you guys. :huh:

Sincerely yours,

Emmy299

there are Version 3's because i have 1 and it is way different 2 my Version 2 and Bondai arent the only Tamagotchi people so there are VERSION 3'S :huh:
there are more handheld virtual pet company's that bandai, but i think the starter of the topic is saying, BANDAI V3.

well their is something sorta like that its a mini version my freind has it and its really small but all you can do is press a button and it will otomaticly take care of it so its boring and you cant play games with it. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Did you ever think that maybe tamatown.com is a site they are working on???? the v3 is definitly real unless it doesen't have the ban dai logo or access to tamatown.com, ect.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

I agree, Tamagotchiheaven. B)
V3's are fakes. Will a Guide please close every dang pointless topic that has to do with V3's???
and you didn't even read the post that osu mesu said did you? I think they even emailed bandai and there are v3s coming out in febuary so put that in ur pipe and smoke it

It is now very clear that BanDai ARE going to launch a V3 in Feb2006.

This wasn't known when the topic was started.

I am going to close this topic, in case any more members are tempted to make rude or unfriendly posts about the V3 or other members.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back