Things I have noticed.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay in addressing this issue... The chart is directly from Bandai... I have been as confused as the rest of you about the errors. My hunch is that TamaMum might be right about this. Maybe the team who programmed the characters and evolving did not communicate with the art/marketing folks... Not sure... I'd hate to ask and seem snotty or unappreciative being that the people who sent this also sent the tamas we gave away and such. I'll try to bring it up with them when we communicate again.

Yes TamaMum that probobly explains about Yu-fotchi, You could be totally correct about this, its seems fairly accurate to the situation, and it kinda goes with what i was saying about Bandai wanting to just go ahead and give out what information they can in hopes the craze will die down. You are also right about Tamagotchi.com. Hasnt changed at all, only thing i have noticed is that they added under the products section some of the new V2 designs. It doesnt seem like Bandai to have such a lacsidaisical attitude toward thier products.

Yea Admin I totally understand how you wouldnt want to seem unappriciative of what they did give. This whole entire thing seems so odd to me, cause like sweet kandi said before it doesnt even have Bandais Logo on the chart, which its very unusual for this to occur. THe only way this possibly could occur is if someone working there took this information out of context and gave it to you and didnt put Bandai on it, because they were afraid that theyd get in trouble for, giving the info out, if that makes any sence. Kind of like a company "mole"!

Last edited by a moderator:
where can you find a tama v2 character chart? im new 2 this so i dont know.

I have been looking at the V2 Character chart and there are several flaws in it. Like Petitchi boy/girl. Thier names are Puchitchi and Shiropuchitchi. Hotodetchi is Hitodetchi. Wooltchi is suppose to be Urutchi. UFOtchi is not an adult it is a Teen and Its actual name is Yu-fotchi. Korotchi is suppose to be Furawatchi. Propellertchi is a teen not an adult and its name is suppose to be Puroperatchi and Rabbitchi is Pyonchitchi..... those 2 have had those names for years. They where on the osu and mesu tamas! Zukitchi pronunciation spelling is correct actual spelling incorrect.... its Zuccitchi. Gunjirotchi is suppose to be Ginjirotchi. As for Butterflytchi, Flowertchi Whaletchi, Torotchi and Kaerutchi. Those names are supose to still be unknown. because those arent the proper names for them. They work though, good sub names till the real names are discovered. For all i know they could be the real names but i highly doubt it..... cause Whales dont have several legs and feet. Butterflytchi matches and so would Fairytchi. And Flowertchi matches but so would Tuliptchi or Rosetchi. For the others i have no clue. But except for the ones meantioned they are right.
Puchitchi/Shiropuchitchi = Japanese names, puchi - petit, shiro - white

Hotodechi = typo

Wooltchi = placeholder name? I don't know...

UFOtchi = Same thing as Yu-fotchi. Keep in mind that you say Yu|f|o|tchi.

Korotchi = error

Propellertchi = Puroperatchi, yet corrected for English pronuciation.

Rabbitchi = error?

Zukitchi = direct romanization from Japanese

Gunjirotchi = typo

Butterflytchi = placeholder (I hope, it's not very creative)

Flowertchi = see Butterflytchi

Whaletchi = see Butterflytchi

Torotchi = placeholder

Kaerutchi = Kaeru = frog

Cleared up yet?

You seem pretty correct on the ones youve said, But that still leaves some un answered, and for UFOtchi its would be pronounced u. f. o. tchi Yu-fotchi its pronounced, you-faughtchi

im not saying that these names are better that the other ones (rabbitichi!? that aint a rabbitichi! thats pyonchitchi) but they are the english versions names.

my thought to bandai?

never use old charicters (version 1 and mimitchi/mametchi is different) again. all it does is confuses people. and then they write it down into lenghthy boards.

my other thought?

no, its not an error.

its english.

thats bandai here and now.

Just one thing about Yu-fotchis - I heard that the confusion over Teen/Adult is because it USED to be an Adult character on one of the older Tama versions... so perhaps that explains the mistake on the chart.
Actually, in the original Mesutchi (Where Yu-fotchi originate from, where their name was UFOtchi and they had no black stripe) the character was a teen character. It WAS adult if you debugged a V1 and picked her out.

By the way, has anybody else noticed that many male and some female Mesu/Osu characters in V2 can become the opposite gender? Seriously, MaruMimitchi is Male, and ChoHimetchi is Female. I can't ever imagine that being the other way, being a Tama Veteran.

Im not the most familiar with the Osu Mesu, but you seem to be. Considering your name and all on here. I do believe you about this then. I read something about Yu-fotchi/UFOtchi somewhere when V2 first came out and they said it was Yu-fotchi and refered to the Osu and Mesu. So I believed it, cause it was all profetional. I may do a search and see if i can find that again. Thats funny about what you said about Marumitchi and ChoHimetchis gender cause it looks like it should be the other way around. Cause the crown looks more kingish, and when maru turns sideways it looks like an old lady with its hair up in a bun. I just find this funny.

im not saying that these names are better that the other ones (rabbitichi!? that aint a rabbitichi! thats pyonchitchi) but they are the english versions names.my thought to bandai?

never use old charicters (version 1 and mimitchi/mametchi is different) again. all it does is confuses people. and then they write it down into lenghthy boards.

my other thought?

no, its not an error.

its english.

thats bandai here and now.
Yes this is true but Itchigotchi isnt english niether is Marutchi or Kinakomotchi. or any of the other ones... some like Androtchi, Babytchi and Masktchi are in English most are not. If these are the english names of these Pyonchi means rabbit. Then thats fine i can deal with that. But im going to call it by the name its always been called. All im trying to say is if something had a previous name before why change it. even if it is the translated version of the actual name. They didnt bother doing this with the Version 1 tamas. And Mametchi and Mimitchi have always had those names. I dont understand what you are talking about they are different. You mean they look different. Well thats easy explainable, technology is much better than it was 10 years ago. Of course if they are going to make soemthing look better they are going to do it. It just gives more life and emotion to the characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] That was posted a while ago, when they didn't have official names for those characters. Therefore they are now incorrect.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

YES i know what you mean www.pixlemood.com (my homepage/ my website) has a CORRECT growth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back