Things you hate about your friends.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makayla:

1. She's a huge liar

2. Every other sentance she says "Oh I'm just joking!!!"

3. She calls me fat...?!

4. She's a teenager who still plays house and dolls and collects cabbage patch dolls

5. She's the worst friend (or person) you could meet

6. SHE ALWAYS THINKS SHE RIGHT

7. She's a little too boy crazy

8. I can't trust her because she spills my secrets

9. She tries to get me to lie to my mom, then if i do, i get in trouble

10. She's sick minded

11. She thinks she "all-that"

12. She's bossy

13. She's SO mean! (as you can tell by my topic: My x-bestfriend)

I actually have 88 more reasons. seriously! I wrote them all down!

My friend lies all the time! Even when she doesn't have to! It annoys me and whenever she lies and i say i dont beleive that, she gets all mad..

The only thing that bothers me about Nicole is that she's always being rude to people or insulting them -.- No one's perfect. Plus, she's always bragging about everything. Ugh.

Other than that, I love my friends.

When people fake-laugh. For some reason, that really, really annoys me.

When I'm in a school group project and one member is saying that we're doing a really bad job, yet they aren't doing anything and just criticizing.

(By the way, Raz, I love your avatar. xDD)

Sofi just talks to much xD

Sometimes you wanna tell her like, "There's a fly on your shoulder", and she keeps going on and on...

..Same with me XD

That's it exactly.
Smashing apples against a wall is just irritating and I can understand how you grow to hate it and it doesn't mean these people should not be your friends :)

But if they do stuff you really hate and it's not friendly, then why bother? Move on and find different people to befriend. ;)
I understand that, but I would never part with them. Anyway they stopped it, so it's all right. :D

one of my friends always complains about health problems..ans she says she hates healthy stuff...hmm..i wonder..

then when i say something like "im tired today"

she gets pi**ed off and starts screaming at me "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I JUST WENT THROUGH! I HAD TO WALK ON A HILL TO GET TO SCHOOL!"

Who shes hanging out with!

We were bffs but now someone butted into our friendship

The thing I hate about this one friend is that she gets jealous whenever I make a new friend. I recently made this new great friend and I like her a lot, and she is jealous because she thinks I'm replacing her, and I'm not. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back